Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

I was worried that Dick would chew her up and spit her out in his interview as I know he doesn't think much of her. Glad to hear that she held her own.

Actually Dick said he doesn't think much of her "game" not that he doesn't like her personally.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan is no doubt admired by many, including myself, but she really disappointed me with her remarks about Porshe. She was adamant that all Porshe did was wear a bikini and cook. When she said that, I was almost screaming for one of the other jury members to remind her that she won a cool half million for doing much less! She did absolutely NOTHING the entire season. . .except keep Rachel company at the end. . .and I'm sorry but in my opinion, she and Jeff came in with egos bigger than evel dick and almost acted like they were entitled to win! She was carried (mostly by the vets) the entire game, just as she was before and then had the NERVE to criticize Porshe who actually played the game! I have to admit I was flabbergasted that she could be so clueless and unaware of self.

Again, I think she's a sweetheart but why didn't someone tell her to re-think the whole "she didn't play the game" criticism against Porshe? She's the pot, Porshe's the kettle.

ITA with your assessment of Jordo. I couldn't believe that someone that never had any game other than riding someone elses coattails could be complaining about another players game. But I guess that is how she feels because that is what Jeff said and we all know that he does all the thinking for her. J/J claim that Porsche never came to talk to them until day 50 somthing really shows their sense of entitlement. They believed that they were the king and queen and the newbies were their subjects. It was just completely unthinkable to J/J or within the realm of possibility that they could have easily went and talked with Porsche. But they needed the newbies to be like Adam and come by and kiss their rings and grovel at their feet. In my opinion, Jordo is the least deserving BB winner in the history of the show. She has no right to ever criticise how anyone else played the game. Give me a break.

I think you are making waaaayyy more then there really is to what Jordan said, she was saying that is all she knew of the girl, and that is true becuase Porsche did not bother to hang out with Jordan, she was not cool enough for Porsche, come on how, dont try and put this all on Jordan, Jordan is a nice girl and I do nto think for one minute that she was trying to be sarcasic or mean or onything like that, so why is it that everyone wants to make Jordan out to be entitled, her and jeff did not come in there acting like that, that is just your perception, and In my opinion you are way off, dont say you think she is a sweet heart and then in the same breath put her down, that is back handed and passive agressive, this season Jordan was always playin the game and if you dont think so that is your opinion,, but Porsche she did NOTHING, till the end and then only half assed, she is lucy rachel has a big heart and took her with her she would have won easier over adam

Yikes! I don't think you understood my point at all. Let me try again. I don't dislike Jordan, thank you very much. I was just being objective and pointing out the obvious: Jordan didn't "play the game" in her prior season and yet, she WON! And this year, once again, she didn't "play the game." BUT, she was faulting Porshe for "not playing the game." I don't hate her & want to kill her for it - I'm just saying it was hypocritical of her. Can't a person give an objective opinion here without being diagnosed with a personality disorder? Geez!

I never said I thought she was being sarcastic or mean and I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say I'm trying to "put this all on Jordan." Chill, cat.

You think she played the game, I don't. Difference of opinion, that's all.

ITA with your assessment of Jordo. I couldn't believe that someone that never had any game other than riding someone elses coattails could be complaining about another players game. But I guess that is how she feels because that is what Jeff said and we all know that he does all the thinking for her. J/J claim that Porsche never came to talk to them until day 50 somthing really shows their sense of entitlement. They believed that they were the king and queen and the newbies were their subjects. It was just completely unthinkable to J/J or within the realm of possibility that they could have easily went and talked with Porsche. But they needed the newbies to be like Adam and come by and kiss their rings and grovel at their feet. In my opinion, Jordo is the least deserving BB winner in the history of the show. She has no right to ever criticise how anyone else played the game. Give me a break.

You are making the "entitled" point much better than I! Again, I don't dislike Jeff or Jordan (I don't know them personally, duh!), but I definitely perceived them (thank you, cat) as feeling somehow "wronged" if the newbies didn't fall in line with THEIR gameplan. The only thing that salvaged the season (for ME) was at least ONE newbie got to the final two. jmo

I think I've read every HG's thread here (not every post... but a fair amount)

Seems like I've seen negative posts about every one of them. Some pretty vicious.

If some posters don't like a certain HG ... they'll find fault with just

about anything they do (down to how they brush their teeth).

I love to see how Morty's posters can see the exact same feed footage or live show clip - -

and perceive it in 2 different ways.

It's been an unusual season - and one that most of us thought would be a 'snore'.

But, all the HG's played (and in some cases didn't play) enough GAME to keep us posting

and spouting our opinions.

Let's hope next season CBS won't bring back any VETS... even though we love some of them -

that's enough for awhile... sheesh.

<--- Jordon fan

I don't think that Jordan and Jeff were all that much different from their first BB outing except that their love had bloomed. I was glad to see them again and would love to see them on another show but not BB again. Same for all the vets - especially the Donatos. Enough. Let's make new roads.

Jordan remains totally unique to the BB experience. A large majority of people are drawn to Jordan because (I believe) she is kind and caring and genuine and just Jordan; like her or not. I truly wish her all happiness.

You are making the "entitled" point much better than I! Again, I don't dislike Jeff or Jordan (I don't know them personally, duh!), but I definitely perceived them (thank you, cat) as feeling somehow "wronged" if the newbies didn't fall in line with THEIR gameplan. The only thing that salvaged the season (for ME) was at least ONE newbie got to the final two. jmo

I think you explained your point adequately. The problem was...you said something negative about the princess and if you haven't noticed, that's a no-no around here. That being said, it was nice to see that YOU could be a Jordan fan without worshipping her. Being a fan doesn't mean you can't write a critical or negative comment about someone. In fact, I believe it gives you more credibility.

I think for Jordan playing the game is very social. She knows she is not good at comps, so she befriends everyone in the house and makes them not want to vote her out. Porsh mainly slept the whole game. She even said (or posters put words in her mouth.. I don't remember) that the reason she switched sides was because K/D did not talk game 24/7. Porsh did win comps and was "cursed" with the golden key, but she did not do the social part of the game which is so crucial to Jordan's game play. Ergo I can see how Jordan (and a lot of people) say that Porsh really did not play the game.

I think you explained your point adequately. The problem was...you said something negative about the princess and if you haven't noticed, that's a no-no around here. That being said, it was nice to see that YOU could be a Jordan fan without worshipping her. Being a fan doesn't mean you can't write a critical or negative comment about someone. In fact, I believe it gives you more credibility.

I don't worship Jordan and I don't condemn other posters who make negative comments about "the princess," relevant to BB, so it is not a "no-no around here," in general.

Yikes! I don't think you understood my point at all. Let me try again. I don't dislike Jordan, thank you very much. I was just being objective and pointing out the obvious: Jordan didn't "play the game" in her prior season and yet, she WON! And this year, once again, she didn't "play the game." BUT, she was faulting Porshe for "not playing the game." I don't hate her & want to kill her for it - I'm just saying it was hypocritical of her. Can't a person give an objective opinion here without being diagnosed with a personality disorder? Geez!

I never said I thought she was being sarcastic or mean and I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say I'm trying to "put this all on Jordan." Chill, cat.

Ididn't missunderstand anything, you are the one who has it wrong, all Jordan said is that she knows nothing about the girl except that she wears her bikins and cooks, so where does gameplay come into that??? I think Jordan did a lot of strategizing, you dont, who cares , I dont Rachel won, whoop whoop, I am thrilled, I never said you hated her dont put words in my mouth but you were making contradicting remarks, in a passive agressive manner, who cares???? games over, difference of opinion, dont tell me to chill, chill yourself if you want to go that route, it is just a game for cripes sake, and I think Jordan has more class then that skank Porsche could ever ever pretend to have, just sayin

snapback.pngjoystiick, on 16 September 2011 - 03:04 PM, said:

who said it was a no no to say something negitive about the "PRINCESS" uh we all know who you are talking about so why try to be cuetsey about it, I call this outright baiting, the game is over who cares about this ridiculous comnment?? I dont sooo happy for Jordn, I think she palyed a great game in comparison to some of those idiots

I could be wrong in thinking you were calling Jordan the princess the only other princess I know of around here is shaggy princess and in that case,well what can ya say,lol

Ididn't missunderstand anything, you are the one who has it wrong, all Jordan said is that she knows nothing about the girl except that she wears her bikins and cooks, so where does gameplay come into that??? I think Jordan did a lot of strategizing, you dont, who cares , I dont Rachel won, whoop whoop, I am thrilled, I never said you hated her dont put words in my mouth but you were making contradicting remarks, in a passive agressive manner, who cares???? games over, difference of opinion, dont tell me to chill, chill yourself if you want to go that route, it is just a game for cripes sake, and I think Jordan has more class then that skank Porsche could ever ever pretend to have, just sayin

We definitely disagree on some things and you're right, it IS just a game. In the grand scheme of things, it means nothing, but your attitude toward other posters DOES matter. I'm surprised you get away with some of your remarks here because it's apparent you have difficulty being civil or diplomatic towards those who don't share your opinions. And speaking of class, maybe you shouldn't discuss subject matter that you're ignorant of by all accounts. People come here to enjoy the conversation about a reality show. Who gave YOU permission to be the judge, jury, psycho-analyst & executioner? How's THAT for passive-aggressive. *laughing* just sayin

I think for Jordan playing the game is very social. She knows she is not good at comps, so she befriends everyone in the house and makes them not want to vote her out. Porsh mainly slept the whole game. She even said (or posters put words in her mouth.. I don't remember) that the reason she switched sides was because K/D did not talk game 24/7. Porsh did win comps and was "cursed" with the golden key, but she did not do the social part of the game which is so crucial to Jordan's game play. Ergo I can see how Jordan (and a lot of people) say that Porsh really did not play the game.

At the risk of being labeled "passive-aggressive" again (laughing), Jordan is such a genuine and endearing type of person that she just got to be herself for the most part. You're right, she is socially adept! I guess the way I was looking at it was she didn't do anything because she didn't HAVE to do anything. She's a sweetheart and people naturally take to her and in addition to that, she was ALWAYS protected by Jeff & any alliances they made. She's kind and well-mannered. . .really, ya just can't say enough about her. . .she's a sweetheart! That's why she was able to float & be protected. Strategy? I didn't think so. Probably more than anything, I just thought she made for a very boring HG. *shrugs*

I wasn't impressed with Porshe until she threw her hands up with Rachel during one of her wacked-out episodes. She earned my respect for calmly walking away from that alliance (remember, she was with the vets at first). She still managed to stay on their good side for a while & when she tried to get Adam to keep Dani, I thought, "GOOD, you're finally DOING something!" Regardless of whether you like Dani or not, Porshe DID make a move in addition to winning some comps. Jordan never HAD to. . .and I guess that's why it bothered me that she campaigned against Porshe on the premise that she did NOTHING. That's just the way I saw it and I didn't mean to offend anyone with my remarks or imply (intentionally or otherwise) that I thought she was a bad person. lol I respect your take on it too and don't claim that I'm RIGHT about anything. (Geez, FatCat's in my head! help!!!)

I like BB but I haven't watched EVERY season. I don't usually have a favorite but I admire the players who 1) manage to engage & be civil to other HG's 2) enjoy themselves 3) are discerning enough to know when to cut ties and go a different direction and 4) aren't afraid to make their move once they figure it out. They walk a fine line in that house and it's fun to watch them try to figure out what to do to win the big bucks!

We definitely disagree on some things and you're right, it IS just a game. In the grand scheme of things, it means nothing, but your attitude toward other posters DOES matter. I'm surprised you get away with some of your remarks here because it's apparent you have difficulty being civil or diplomatic towards those who don't share your opinions. And speaking of class, maybe you shouldn't discuss subject matter that you're ignorant of by all accounts. People come here to enjoy the conversation about a reality show. Who gave YOU permission to be the judge, jury, psycho-analyst & executioner? How's THAT for passive-aggressive. *laughing* just sayin

Hmmmm... Interesting post. It leaves one to ponder whether wisegal's recent posts were a study in irony or reflective anger?

In other words, has wisegal been aware of her own aggressive style, condescending tone and demeaning content or not!

If not, for the present, let's all enjoy the irony of wisegal's post and for the future, we can exercise our "Ignore" button...

If so, then our new friend wisegal does indeed understand that her message's best audience was herself and merely misdirected her words at another poster....

Monk

Hmmmm... Interesting post. It leaves one to ponder whether wisegal's recent posts were a study in irony or reflective anger?

In other words, has wisegal been aware of her own aggressive style, condescending tone and demeaning content or not!

If not, for the present, let's all enjoy the irony of wisegal's post and for the future, we can exercise our "Ignore" button...

If so, then our new friend wisegal does indeed understand that her message's best audience was herself and merely misdirected her words at another poster....

Monk

Monk smitten.gif

Monk

Oh my, another one! Aggressive style? I simply stated my opinion concerning a houseguest and was accused of being "passive aggressive" for bothering to point out her nicer attributes as well as critique her (non)gameplay. I don't care for bullies, especially when they pretend to have class. Have a lovely evening. :)

Oh my, another one! Aggressive style? I simply stated my opinion concerning a houseguest and was accused of being "passive aggressive" for bothering to point out her nicer attributes as well as critique her (non)gameplay. I don't care for bullies, especially when they pretend to have class. Have a lovely evening. :)

Welcome to Morty's and it's select fav's. :food-smiley-005:

On that note.. I still think Jordon's a dimwit. she has her sweet moments but dumb is dumb. Jeffipoo is a bully and not only did he talk down to her their last time around.. but he was extra demeaning on TAR. Their cutesy cutesy didn't blind me to that. But hey, if she wants to put up with it let her.Que sara sara. One does wonder whether or not she has DUN learned how to tell time on a FACE CLOCK yet? :animated_rotfl:

You better watch it young lady. It has been determined that you are an enemy of the J/J nation. You must be reindoctrinated. You may only complement Jordo and swoon over Jeff. Criticism of the King and Queen is highly discouraged and will be dealt with swiftly... :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Since this IS the Jordan thread and obviously, the MAJORITY of the poster here (and in America:) are J/J fans.....which we know from the MAJORITY of America's vote, all the negativity of the J/J haters certainly hasn't reached anywhere NEAR a "majority"........so, I don't think they would come here and post their J/J negativity if they WEREN'T baiting.

After 2 seasons, are you really thinking you are going to convince J/J fans of all the same old negative things you WISH American BB fans would think? How many ways can you say "Jordan is dumb" and/ or "Jeff is mean" without backing it up? You all obviously know that the majority of Americans disagree with you and they have been watching the SAME feeds & shows.

Isn't THAT what baiting IS? Knowing you have no real new information or facts but just posting out the same old comments, to an audience of obvious fans, hoping you make someone mad enough to comment.

And then sitting back and laughing at the fans who take the BAIT and stand up for J/J. As if THEY'RE the ones at fault.......just because you add a ROTFLOL image doesn't make it funny.

Since this IS the Jordan thread and obviously, the MAJORITY of the poster here (and in America:) are J/J fans.....which we know from the MAJORITY of America's vote, all the negativity of the J/J haters certainly hasn't reached anywhere NEAR a "majority"........so, I don't think they would come here and post their J/J negativity if they WEREN'T baiting.

After 2 seasons, are you really thinking you are going to convince J/J fans of all the same old negative things you WISH American BB fans would think? How many ways can you say "Jordan is dumb" and/ or "Jeff is mean" without backing it up? You all obviously know that the majority of Americans disagree with you and they have been watching the SAME feeds & shows.

Isn't THAT what baiting IS? Knowing you have no real new information or facts but just posting out the same old comments, to an audience of obvious fans, hoping you make someone mad enough to comment.

And then sitting back and laughing at the fans who take the BAIT and stand up for J/J. As if THEY'RE the ones at fault.......just because you add a ROTFLOL image doesn't make it funny.

The comment wasn't meant to be funny to the J/J fans who can't stand to read a single disparaging remark about those two. But, I believe that there are posters here that will get a chuckle out of it.

Why is it that J/J fans can/could say absolutely anything they please with impunity but others can't? I believe your post explains how the majority on this board feel.

you are the one who has it all mixed up I never said not once that Jordan had played a great game, played the game, or any such thing I just said i thought you had it wrong when you said while you liked her and all she should not have made the remark she did about Porsche, to whuch I said was back handed and passive agressive, you cannot say oh I reallly like her but she was whatever by saying those remarks about Porch, Porsche did not play the game till the end, she was a slacker big time, and really Jordan was speaking the truth when she said for HER she did not know the girl because Porsche never ever gave her the time of day, Porsche frankly was jealous of Jordan and after Jordan got evicted she said"now I am the only hot blonde left in the houae" or something to that effect, and you dont know me well enoung to tell me to "chill cat"I NEVER EVER said you dislike Jordan but at the same time dont talk out of both sides of your mouth.

well you have some nerve to come into this thread and try to call me out, and call me IGNORANT, that I am not civil, and then call me classless, hey that is not allowed here, but I see since you just joined this board and only have 9 whole posts you dont know how it is around here, had this been earlier in the season I would have reported you and then you would have gotten warned, and had you not stopped, maybe tossed outta here as some have been over the yrs. I just dissagreed on the way you say you like Jordan but the remarks she made about porsche were not true, whatever, yes they were, Porsche never gave Jordan the time of day, never gave Jordan a chance to get to know her, AND Porsche cannot hold a candle to Jordan when it comes to looks sooo I definately think she was jealous, AND she never would have gotten to f2 had rachel not taken her, Rachel could easily have beaten Adam hands down but had a deal with Porsche which she kept and she still beat the useless beotch, who I do not think deserves 50 grand, not do I think usless adam deserved 50 grand either, and for your information it is my OPINION, not my attitude about other posters, and i have a right to my opinion just like you do about the houseguests, not other posters, so leave me out of your rant, I serioulsy think you are a tad over zelous when you start calling me ignorant, ive been coming here for yrs, and that last remark you made was not passive agressive, just agressive flamming and it is not allowed here, so i suggest you tone it down if you want to stay in good graces around here, lol, just sayin

Oh my, another one! Aggressive style? I simply stated my opinion concerning a houseguest and was accused of being "passive aggressive" for bothering to point out her nicer attributes as well as critique her (non)gameplay. I don't care for bullies, especially when they pretend to have class. Have a lovely evening. smile.gif

Felonious Monk has more class in his little pinkie then most anyone i know here, Semper fi Monk, I always love reading what you have to say, and yes wisegal your post did get accused of being backhanded, to mean sorta talking out of both sides of your mouth, you said how much you loved Jordan, then put her down for her very true statement that she did not know much more about Porsche then she wore her bikinis all summer and cooked, and that is becase Porsche never bothered to let Jordan get to know her, she basically ignored her, jordan was much prettier than Porsche , so she(Porsche) just shined her on like she did not exist, so why else would Jordan thnk anything less than what she said about Porsche??????So it was my OPINION that your remarks about jordan were passive agressive and backhanded, meaning a person says something nice about someone then turns around and says something crappy about them and in this case not even true, again, my opinion. For the life of me I just do not get why so many dislike Jeff and Jordan, why is that??? We know it is not the majority but just a group that wants to come into this thread and dissagee just for the sake of doing so and to get every ones dander up, I think it is funny, specially when you get ppl you havent seen in ages pop in and make their nasty little remarks, the game is over Rachel won, yea Rach, Jordan and Jeff are gonna finally live togehter in the same place, its all good ppl, get a gripanimated_wave.gif

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name