Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

Everyone says that Shelly's game blew up in her face but her game didn't blow up as much as BB blew her up. Remember, Shelly was in good shape until Grodner threw in the duo PB to save Jordo. J or R was on the way out of the house. If there was no PB, the newbies would have controlled the house 4 to 1 and everything would have been different and maybe Shelly would have been the player with the chance to be dragged to the F3 or F2.

Frankly, as much as I despise Jordo's game or lack there of...I would send R to the JH. P needs to let everyone think it's Jordo and then vote out R. J will be so unprepared she would probably blow the HOH comps. I would not take R to the F3. She is to competitive.

I think Shelly's game blew up because she was influenced in the DR to flip and keep Daniele. It wasn't like she was in any imminent danger to go out of the game at that point.

At the end of the day it was still her choice to do it reguardless of what they said to her, so I think the game itself did blow up in her face. She tried to make a power move that failed just like pretty much every other power move this season.

Anyways, I agree that the smarter move is to keep Jordan over Rachel because she isn't very good in competitions. It should be easier to go up against Adam and Jordan than Adam and Rachel. The reason to keep Rachel is you think she is easier to beat at jury, but you still have to get there first.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it is Jordan doing nothing, it is called "Social Game" ... When it is Porsch, who has won comps and played the game (including Social), we are told "Jeff said she has not started playing the game until now". Hello??? And we are supposed to listen to what the arrogant, bitter boy Jeff has to say. Just because he said something, does not make it true.

I do beleive that Porsh is playing the game and has been. On the other hand, I cannot wait for Jordan to be voted out. Jeff and her can be bitter in the jury house togther. He made a fool of himself at the jury house so far. He still cannot get over the fact that he was outplayed. Get over it!!! It is a game!!!

Yeah I didnt like how he told her she didnt come to talk game with him for 48 days. Were his legs broken to where he couldnt have gone to her as well and talked game? What is worse is Julie Chen tweeted something about it. Propping up the golden boy.

I hope in her speech tonite Porsche says "Jordon you didnt come talk game with me for 60 some days, that is why I am evicting you" :animated_rotfl:

She knows that there is no way she "deserves" to be there over Rachel. Unlike people like Kalia that are clueless. Jordan knows she didn't pull her weight at the end. I would never picture her campaigning against Rachel. She is too sweet and money is not everything to her. Her last win she bought her mother a house. Of all the houseguests Jordan is the one that I would be proudest to have as a friend or relative.

love Jordo...such a sweet and woman with class...will be sad to see her go but she did get the 500k in her season...voting for Rach to take it all the way

Could not agree more Marty!! Honestly...I think she wants Rachel to win more than her winning herself. Of course I think she wanted Jeff to win since both have said that he wanted to win for his and Jordan's future. I think when that was no longer gonna happen she would have settled for 2nd with Rachel winning the big prize. You watch...if Rachel does go to F2 Jordan will be so happy for her.

VERY nice post Janis!!!!

[/quote

Well said Marty, Jammer and Janis.

I love the advice she gave to Rachel and dealing with the jury. That's where Rachel could blow it if she get witchy when answering the questions. Saying getting Lawon out was all her doing will piss the jury off.

Everyone says that Shelly's game blew up in her face but her game didn't blow up as much as BB blew her up. Remember, Shelly was in good shape until Grodner threw in the duo PB to save Jordo. J or R was on the way out of the house. If there was no PB, the newbies would have controlled the house 4 to 1 and everything would have been different and maybe Shelly would have been the player with the chance to be dragged to the F3 or F2.

Frankly, as much as I despise Jordo's game or lack there of...I would send R to the JH. P needs to let everyone think it's Jordo and then vote out R. J will be so unprepared she would probably blow the HOH comps. I would not take R to the F3. She is to competitive.

Yes the game blew up for Shelly because of the twists that (dare I say it...) always seemed in favour of the vets and somehow screwed the newbies. I hope they never do this vets vs newbies thing again, it was unfair to both sides. I understand the producers manipulating the show to keep ratings but this season in particular was way too blatant and overdone.

I'm starting to believe speculation of a deal to help vets win; afterall, production staff probably feared for their lives from over zealous JJ fans. smilielol.gif

It will be interesting to see what happens ... When Julie asked Jeff on his eviction night what the future holds for Jeff and Jordan. Jeff ignored the question and when Julie prompted him again, he said in so many words, Well if Jordan wins the money, I will think about proposing. While many thought that he was joking. I think he was dead serious. Jeff is all about money. I can remember stories Jordan told about trips they were on and they always ended up fighting over how much things cost. I do beleive that this is how he feels.

While I cannot fault him if he does not have those kind of feelings for Jordan, I hope that he tells her soon because I think Jordan is more into this relationship than he is and that is sad. I do hope that she finds a good guy ... one that treats her with respect because she is a very nice girl. I just do not like how she played the game.

It will be interesting to see what happens ... When Julie asked Jeff on his eviction night what the future holds for Jeff and Jordan. Jeff ignored the question and when Julie prompted him again, he said in so many words, Well if Jordan wins the money, I will think about proposing. While many thought that he was joking. I think he was dead serious. Jeff is all about money. I can remember stories Jordan told about trips they were on and they always ended up fighting over how much things cost. I do beleive that this is how he feels.

While I cannot fault him if he does not have those kind of feelings for Jordan, I hope that he tells her soon because I think Jordan is more into this relationship than he is and that is sad. I do hope that she finds a good guy ... one that treats her with respect because she is a very nice girl. I just do not like how she played the game.

When Julie asked Jeff that question my response was the same as Jeff's, "If Jordan wins the money." I didn't say that because that's what I thought Jeff would say, I said that because that's what I would have said in the exact situation. Not because I meant it, but because that is how my sense of humour works.

I also must assume that you and your significant other have never argued over money issues because if one of you did argue, it would be "all about money."

When Julie asked Jeff that question my response was the same as Jeff's, "If Jordan wins the money." I didn't say that because that's what I thought Jeff would say, I said that because that's what I would have said in the exact situation. Not because I meant it, but because that is how my sense of humour works.

I also must assume that you and your significant other have never argued over money issues because if one of you did argue, it would be "all about money."

You're OK bigguy, even if you do have that vapid harpie for your avatar. :animated_wave:

ive4nc.jpg:animated_bouncy:

I voted 10 times on my work computer for Jordan. Wonder if I can on this computer too.

I want Jeff too but I think that the TV viewers will vote for Jordan.

I had to create a new login/account to do this on my work computer. I'm about to get there via my phone too. My other 2 work computers run an old version of IE, so I can't vote from either of those. I tried, but the CBS web pages won't load properly. So she'll only get 30 votes from me. In the old days all you had to do was clear your cache. :-(

I love watching J & J.......Jordan reminds me of Lucy...... Lucille Ball (for those old enough to know who she was :D

I often wonder how J/J would do on their OWN reality show because I think it would be funny & entertaining.......but then I worry something like that might split them up.

I wish them both the very best & hope they can work things out & be together soon. :inlove:

I don't know about any of y'all, but everytime Jordan gets upset or emotional it makes me cry!!! She was really sweet tonight and Rachel's good bye message was so sweet :)

I know what you mean. I can't handle watching the clips when Shelly made her cry. Breaks my heart. Rachel's g'bye message almost made me tear up tonite. It was sweet. I think Jordan really likes Rachel but after what Shelly did, she had a very hard time trusting anyone. If Rachel makes it to F2, she's for sure got Jordan's vote.

I regretfully agree with Jordan going home tonight. I just hope Rachel smokes the other two and takes the 500k. I don't mind Adam taking home 50k in bacon as he worked harder than Porsch for it. What else can I say.!!!!!

That about wraps it up stevea :guitarist:

Jordan said in live bcast she had already "campaigned" with Porsche. I didn't hear of that on feed reports, see it on BBAD last night or see it recapped on tonight's show. Jordan wanted to leave and made it clear. On BBAD last night Porsche, Rachel and Adam obviously knew they were F3 for sure. I doubt Jordan or Rachel could beat a newbie in F2. Their only lock in big money was a Jordan/Rachel F2. Just like Dani/ED in BB8. Only as F2 could one of them won big money.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name