Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

I would care if I'd talked game and won competions while she did nothing but sit on Jeff and Rachel's coattails all season long. Jordan didn't even talk game until Jeff left. Up to that point she only uttered "Uh huh". Do you know why there were no targets on Porsche and Adam's backs the whole time? Because they have a better social game than Jordan. If she had a great social game, she would have seen Shelly coming for weeks. Adam did and so did Rachel and Porsche.

Ok you don't have the feeds right? Jordan talked game every day she was in the house. She played a beautiful social game and brought Adam with her to the final 4. She worked hard to get Adam on the Vet side. The only one Jordo did not work to win over was Porsche. Guess it is her only downfall.

Dani always warned her buddies never let Jordan get to the Final 3 because she would win. Dani hated Jeff and Jordan because America likes them.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like Adam and Porsche's game play style perhaps you should look to Jordan's coasting in season 11 that got her the win. If Jordan can do it and win why can't they??? by the way not talking game with Jeff does not equal not playing the game. did he approach Porsche?? It works both ways.

I don't believe Dani hated Jeff and Jordan just had the foresight to know if Jordan made it to the finals she would win by coasting again. Dani also realized that the couples needed to be split for anyone to have a fighting chance at winning the money.

I agree. I like Jordan but she is just.....blah.

I think Rach/Adam have played the best game this season. People say Adam didnt play but he did exactly what he needed to do to get this far. Swapping sides every week worked for him. He didnt sleep/eat through the summer. He played a mental game and the physical part came when he needed it most. He talked to everyone in the house, not waiting tilll day 49 like someone else.

Rachael, well she is just in a league of her own.

Love Jordo but she does not win at anything and has 500k from B4...agree Adam played a good game...want he and Rach in F2

Porsche and Adam would probably have an easier time beating Jordon in the F3 Comp.

UNLESS Jordon would pull a WIN out of her hat.....

Again... we'll have to wait and see how it plays out :animated_scratchchin:

The Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.

Jordan dindn't play a good social game. That implies that her strategy was to do nothing but make everyone like her. She is likeable by nature but she's not good at game and worse at competitions.

Unless Jordan was only pretending to be sweet and adorable I doubt that making people like her was intentional. Shelley on the other hand, had most of the house thinking she was someone completely other than she was until it all blew up in her face. If she had been able to carry that off to the end (and she did go pretty far with it), that would have been a good social game and......

...don't get me wrong here! I haven't rooted for Shelley from the start and the 'pretending to be mom' strategy never works except for people who still need a mom to say things like "you can't eat all the marshmallows from the Lucky Charms, you have to share them with the others".

To me ---------> just being yourself does NOT equal 'good social game'.

Jordan has disappointed me to no end this season. I thought she'd learned a thing or two from the mistakes she made in her season, but she didn't. Sitting on her butt while Rachel and Adam carry the weight in these last comps is unacceptable. I hope BB never invite her back after this.

A good social game for her would have been going to Dani woman to woman, and luring her in, but no, she had to stick her nose up in the air and let her convince Kalia to back-door Jeff. Lol

Jordan dindn't play a good social game. That implies that her strategy was to do nothing but make everyone like her. She is likeable by nature but she's not good at game and worse at competitions.

Unless Jordan was only pretending to be sweet and adorable I doubt that making people like her was intentional. Shelley on the other hand, had most of the house thinking she was someone completely other than she was until it all blew up in her face. If she had been able to carry that off to the end (and she did go pretty far with it), that would have been a good social game and......

...don't get me wrong here! I haven't rooted for Shelley from the start and the 'pretending to be mom' strategy never works except for people who still need a mom to say things like "you can't eat all the marshmallows from the Lucky Charms, you have to share them with the others".

I agree. Jordan is a great human being, there is no denying that and that is why people love her and juries vote for her. But she plays a game that takes very little effort and I don't think a BB player should be rewarded $500k for putting so little effort into the game much less a million. This is really the first time Jordan has EVER been on the block after veto as a legitimate target rather than just a pawn so she has never really had to campaign for her life like Rachel has constantly. Jordan doesn't deserve this money over Rachel.

I agree. Jordan is a great human being, there is no denying that and that is why people love her and juries vote for her. But she plays a game that takes very little effort and I don't think a BB player should be rewarded $500k for putting so little effort into the game much less a million. This is really the first time Jordan has EVER been on the block after veto as a legitimate target rather than just a pawn so she has never really had to campaign for her life like Rachel has constantly. Jordan doesn't deserve this money over Rachel.

I agree, too. Jordan is a sweet, nice beautiful girl, but she didn't do anything to earn $500K, $50K or $25K IMO. I understand it's a popularity contest, but I would hope people vote based on who played the game this year.

I just have to laugh that the person sweet little Jordon has been calling worthless all summer is the one who won POV that sent Jeff out and now she won the POV that is sending Jordon out

When it is Jordan doing nothing, it is called "Social Game" ... When it is Porsch, who has won comps and played the game (including Social), we are told "Jeff said she has not started playing the game until now". Hello??? And we are supposed to listen to what the arrogant, bitter boy Jeff has to say. Just because he said something, does not make it true.

I do beleive that Porsh is playing the game and has been. On the other hand, I cannot wait for Jordan to be voted out. Jeff and her can be bitter in the jury house togther. He made a fool of himself at the jury house so far. He still cannot get over the fact that he was outplayed. Get over it!!! It is a game!!!

Jordan has my vote too. Rachel winning is the only hope for saving this season. Porsche winning would be a travesty. Adam winning would seem like a pity win. I hardly noticed that either existed until the past couple of weeks, not to mention, I HATE the floater strategy, and they both floated wherever the power was. Porsche didn't seem to care or know where she was even at for the longest time. Wimps and Wussies. If Rachel wins, it will end on a good note. If not, I'll file this season away with BB9 as a waste.

I'll be sad to see Jordan go but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I was personally glad BB brought J/J back. R/B...not so much, but she grew on me a little, especially after Brendon left. The Donato's, I'll be happy if I never see them again on BB. I was happy when I saw Dick on the show (drama!) but what a let down that was. Now, after watching him spew his biased, hateful opinions about Jordan all season on his rtvzone show, yeeeeech. Go away, Dick, you cocky a$$. Your own win was hardly legit with Eric doing America's bidding for you. But now he goes on and on about how unfair it is for BB or America to interfere. Ha! Wasn't too unfair when they/we saved his butt. Ungrateful Dick. :lipsrsealed2: Stupid Danielle screwed up the entire season with her too early, beyond dumb move.

I'm now just looking forward to after-show interviews so we can see more of what Jeff REALLY thinks of Shelly. :animated_rotfl: Hope he holds a grudge for a little while longer. I love that he pointed out to Shelly that she apparently wasn't "that smart." :giggle: Best line of the entire show last night.

I agree with all you said but one thing troubles me. I would vote for Jeff as I think he played a great game until he got burned by Shelly (sorry Jeff, she keeps saying wait till you see the tapes). Oh yea Jeff, wait til you see her on the tapes. However, I hope all the house guests are able to get past the season and any wrongs they feel were done. I hope Jeff decides not to be friends w/Shelly but don't want him wasting his time on her by holding a grudge.

Now, the troubling thing. If Jeff and Jordon's votes are split between them then Rachel may sneak up and snag the prize. A vote for Jeff is also a vote for Jordon and vice verse. It is going to take a lot more than Jeff's winnings so far for he and Jordon to decide where they are going to live and let them get established. What do you think Marty, KyWildCat and anyone else this concerns.

Oh yea, dear BB gods may we never, ever hear from the Donotos again. EVER!!!

I agree with all you said but one thing troubles me. I would vote for Jeff as I think he played a great game until he got burned by Shelly (sorry Jeff, she keeps saying wait till you see the tapes). Oh yea Jeff, wait til you see her on the tapes. However, I hope all the house guests are able to get past the season and any wrongs they feel were done. I hope Jeff decides not to be friends w/Shelly but don't want him wasting his time on her by holding a grudge.

Now, the troubling thing. If Jeff and Jordon's votes are split between them then Rachel may sneak up and snag the prize. A vote for Jeff is also a vote for Jordon and vice verse. It is going to take a lot more than Jeff's winnings so far for he and Jordon to decide where they are going to live and let them get established. What do you think Marty, KyWildCat and anyone else this concerns.

I stuck with Jordan because I really think the people that watch the CBS show will more inclined to vote for Jordan. I would love to see Jeff win too but I thought my vote for them as a couple was safest with Jordan. I do think they will split the vote but.... what can ya do. :lookaround:

Oh yea, dear BB gods may we never, ever hear from the Donotos again. EVER!!!

I haven't voted yet. I'd like to "vote with the house"...tehehe. Jeff did play a great game. He's certainly one of my two faves. I don't see America's vote as being for who I think played the best game (as another poster said) but rather simply who I like best. It's a toss up between J & J.

30vivpe.jpg

tick tick

:animated_bouncy:

Porsche and Adam would probably have an easier time beating Jordon in the F3 Comp.

UNLESS Jordon would pull a WIN out of her hat.....

Again... we'll have to wait and see how it plays out :animated_scratchchin:

The Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.

Well it kinda has Pokey - we know that PorcHo has the veto and she told Adam last night that she was evicting Jordan. PLus if you watched the demeanor of R/P/A you could tell they all know Jordan is going. Shoot, Jordan knows she is going.

I don't like that Jordan is essentially "giving up." I like the feisty Jordan best. Probably why I'm a Rachel fan - I like strong women, lol. I do think Jordan is being very sweet to Rachel the way she is coaching her on how to get to the end and who to take to get the votes. She may have decided she wants to go out 4th, which is her choice, but at least she is being very gracious about it.

I don't like that Jordan is essentially "giving up." I like the feisty Jordan best. Probably why I'm a Rachel fan - I like strong women, lol. I do think Jordan is being very sweet to Rachel the way she is coaching her on how to get to the end and who to take to get the votes. She may have decided she wants to go out 4th, which is her choice, but at least she is being very gracious about it.

She knows that there is no way she "deserves" to be there over Rachel. Unlike people like Kalia that are clueless. Jordan knows she didn't pull her weight at the end. I would never picture her campaigning against Rachel. She is too sweet and money is not everything to her. Her last win she bought her mother a house. Of all the houseguests Jordan is the one that I would be proudest to have as a friend or relative.

Everyone says that Shelly's game blew up in her face but her game didn't blow up as much as BB blew her up. Remember, Shelly was in good shape until Grodner threw in the duo PB to save Jordo. J or R was on the way out of the house. If there was no PB, the newbies would have controlled the house 4 to 1 and everything would have been different and maybe Shelly would have been the player with the chance to be dragged to the F3 or F2.

Frankly, as much as I despise Jordo's game or lack there of...I would send R to the JH. P needs to let everyone think it's Jordo and then vote out R. J will be so unprepared she would probably blow the HOH comps. I would not take R to the F3. She is to competitive.

She knows that there is no way she "deserves" to be there over Rachel. Unlike people like Kalia that are clueless. Jordan knows she didn't pull her weight at the end. I would never picture her campaigning against Rachel. She is too sweet and money is not everything to her. Her last win she bought her mother a house. Of all the houseguests Jordan is the one that I would be proudest to have as a friend or relative.

I agree she doesn't deserve it over Rachel, and part of the reason is she isn't trying to stay in the game.

I am tired of everyone saying that Jordan didn't play this game, she played a better game this year than when she won her season. It's not all about winning competitions its about your alliances and what you did do help your alliance. I think that Jordan was much more vocal this year and did alot of talking especially to Adam about staying with her and Rachel. Competitions count if you are on the block or in danger of going on the block. Rachel has saved herself and has saved Jordan this year and I really enjoyed their alliance. Jordan got Adam to trust Rachel when he really wanted her gone. She did win the golf HOH you can speculate all you want that Jeff or Brendon would have beat her but unless you have a crystal ball and can predict the future I don't want to hear it anymore she won she beat the people she needed to beat. Its unfortunate that she wasn't able to win this last HOH or POV but she will be the first person to say that she sucks at comps. She was a much better competitor as the season went on. I know everyone says that she would have won the game but with the people that are in this jury IMO she would have not won. They are all under the mentality that you need to make big moves and win competitions etc to be considered a good player. I will pull for Rachel to win but unfortunately the same people that think you need to make big moves and win competitions will not vote for her because they do not like her. If you notice most of the winners of big brother do not make big moves and do not win many competitions but are great at the social game of big brother.

Very good post Janis.

I know I am going to cry when Jordo gives her veto speech. I know she treasures Rachel's friendship. I had tears in my eyes today when Jordan told Rachel today that she is glad she is her friend. I think Jordan brought out a really good sweet side in Rachel that helped get her to the end. Like Janis said Jordan worked hard to get Adam to trust Rachel. If he had kept Kalia it would have been Porch, Kalia and Adam against Rachel and I don't think Rachel would be in the final 3.

Gotta give my girl some creds! :heart:

Frankly, as much as I despise Jordo's game or lack there of...I would send R to the JH. P needs to let everyone think it's Jordo and then vote out R. J will be so unprepared she would probably blow the HOH comps. I would not take R to the F3. She is to competitive.

I also would not take Rachel over Jordan to F3. But I hope it happens because Rachel deserves to keep playing.

Could not agree more Marty!! Honestly...I think she wants Rachel to win more than her winning herself. Of course I think she wanted Jeff to win since both have said that he wanted to win for his and Jordan's future. I think when that was no longer gonna happen she would have settled for 2nd with Rachel winning the big prize. You watch...if Rachel does go to F2 Jordan will be so happy for her.

I am tired of everyone saying that Jordan didn't play this game, she played a better game this year than when she won her season. It's not all about winning competitions its about your alliances and what you did do help your alliance. I think that Jordan was much more vocal this year and did alot of talking especially to Adam about staying with her and Rachel. Competitions count if you are on the block or in danger of going on the block. Rachel has saved herself and has saved Jordan this year and I really enjoyed their alliance. Jordan got Adam to trust Rachel when he really wanted her gone. She did win the golf HOH you can speculate all you want that Jeff or Brendon would have beat her but unless you have a crystal ball and can predict the future I don't want to hear it anymore she won she beat the people she needed to beat. Its unfortunate that she wasn't able to win this last HOH or POV but she will be the first person to say that she sucks at comps. She was a much better competitor as the season went on. I know everyone says that she would have won the game but with the people that are in this jury IMO she would have not won. They are all under the mentality that you need to make big moves and win competitions etc to be considered a good player. I will pull for Rachel to win but unfortunately the same people that think you need to make big moves and win competitions will not vote for her because they do not like her. If you notice most of the winners of big brother do not make big moves and do not win many competitions but are great at the social game of big brother.

VERY nice post Janis!!!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name