Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

It was actually a good idea on Rachel's part...she asked Jordan to vote for Kalia so she could break the tie. Now she can tell Porsche "I kept you..."

But if Jordan makes it to the final two, that might get Kalia's vote (she would never get Porsche's vote over Rachel or Adam IMO)

Rachel had nothing to do with Jordan voting for Kalia, Jordan thought of that all on her own.......

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be sad to see Jordo go, but I really hope Rachel stays she deserves to keep playing!!! Plus I am certain Jordo or Jeff will win America's Prize coupled with Jeff's winnings this year and Jordan's win in BB11. I think they have enough money.

I think that they have a better chance of winning against Jordan than rachel, if {prsche takes Rach, I think she wins, lets hope

I just hope Porsche does what she said, and evict Jordan. People tend to say one thing, and do another though. I can't think of one reason why she would keep Jordan, but like I've said you just never know.

Regardless, I think Jordan is right where she should be because she made a dumb move by not embracing Porsche early on in the game. In fact, she never gave her a thought at all except to call her a floater. Laughable huh? Then she turned around and casted a vote against her last night. Lol Not exactly the time to be giving pity votes imo.

I get the impression Rachel, Adam had no intention of winning that pov and knew they had nothing to lose. They want blood on Porch's hands. She's just doing her thing to win. She never pretended to be Jordan's friend like Atom and Rachel. Just watch the looks on Adam/Rach's faces during that awful card game on BBAD. Didn't know Clifford bit the heads off chickens.

I just hope Porsche does what she said, and evict Jordan. People tend to say one thing, and do another though. I can't think of one reason why she would keep Jordan, but like I've said you just never know.

Regardless, I think Jordan is right where she should be because she made a dumb move by not embracing Porsche early on in the game. In fact, she never gave her a thought at all except to call her a floater. Laughable huh? Then she turned around and casted a vote against her last night. Lol Not exactly the time to be giving pity votes imo.

She called Kalia and Porsche "coasters" than "sleepers" which was laughable because aside from Kalia who slept more than her but Jordan. The real floater was Adam and he did it perfectly, but Rachel the floater hater and Jordan the copy cat had no problem keeping him.

It didn't look to me like it was a plan to vote for Kalia and for Rachel to break the tie. Jordan voted for Kalia because that was what benefitted her the most and she went against Rachel. Jordan, "playing" the game from the back burner will get her where Jeff is, the jury house.

Good game Jordan. You came in second place on 4 HOH comps and played an excellent social game too. You won 2 comps and did your best.

You have my vote for America's favorite.

I think that they have a better chance of winning against Jordan than rachel, if {prsche takes Rach, I think she wins, lets hope

Porsche won't be taking anybody...Rachel is gonna take her out. (fingers crossed!)

Rachel and Adam F2...Rachel gets Jordan, Brendan and Jeff's vote. Danielle already said that Adam needs to be in jury so possible her vote too.

Good game Jordan. You came in second place on 4 HOH comps and played an excellent social game too. You won 2 comps and did your best.

You have my vote for America's favorite.

Jordan has my vote too. Rachel winning is the only hope for saving this season. Porsche winning would be a travesty. Adam winning would seem like a pity win. I hardly noticed that either existed until the past couple of weeks, not to mention, I HATE the floater strategy, and they both floated wherever the power was. Porsche didn't seem to care or know where she was even at for the longest time. Wimps and Wussies. If Rachel wins, it will end on a good note. If not, I'll file this season away with BB9 as a waste.

I'll be sad to see Jordan go but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I was personally glad BB brought J/J back. R/B...not so much, but she grew on me a little, especially after Brendon left. The Donato's, I'll be happy if I never see them again on BB. I was happy when I saw Dick on the show (drama!) but what a let down that was. Now, after watching him spew his biased, hateful opinions about Jordan all season on his rtvzone show, yeeeeech. Go away, Dick, you cocky a$$. Your own win was hardly legit with Eric doing America's bidding for you. But now he goes on and on about how unfair it is for BB or America to interfere. Ha! Wasn't too unfair when they/we saved his butt. Ungrateful Dick. :lipsrsealed2: Stupid Danielle screwed up the entire season with her too early, beyond dumb move.

I'm now just looking forward to after-show interviews so we can see more of what Jeff REALLY thinks of Shelly. :animated_rotfl: Hope he holds a grudge for a little while longer. I love that he pointed out to Shelly that she apparently wasn't "that smart." :giggle: Best line of the entire show last night.

I really want Rach/Adam or Rach/Jord in F2 but its not likely for either. Remember when Janelle fought tooth and nail to the end and was evicted F3. It was a disappointing end to a great season of BB. A total let down. I don't even remember who won that season. Sadly, I see Rach going home before F2 because she is such a threat. Lets hope the Grodmother is hearing us and throws Rach a bone.

so i see jordan is one that is going

this is why she was pushing somewhat for kalia to stay

kalia was her safety net

her worst nightmare happen and porsche won pov

no 2 time winner :animated_bouncy:

I think she beats Adam for sure.

Adam/Jordan final 2

Votes for Jordan: Jeff, Brendon, Rachel, Shelly (most likely), Daniele (maybe), Kalia (likely)

Votes for Adam: Porsche (I do think Porsche and Adam kind of bonded and had a final 2 deal)

That said I just don't see many voting against Jordan she has 3 absolutely lock votes in her vet alliance. I see Shelly voting for her as sort of a way to payback getting rid of Jeff kind of a sympathy vote. Daniele seems to think Adam is one of the worst players ever can't see her voting for him. Kalia seems to think Adam is completely spineless as well and that he is really responsible for her eviction. I just don't see Jordan losing unless the newbies + Dani somehow band together.

Jordan/Rachel final 2

Votes for Jordan: Jeff, Shelly

Votes for Rachel: Brendon, Porsche

Toss up's: Adam, Dani, and Kalia

This one is a tougher one for me I really see obvious votes of Jeff voting for his girl and Brendon voting for his girl. This could make for a really interesting jury debating in the finale as Jeff/Brendon battle it out. I see Shelly voting for Jordan again as a sympathy vote for Jeff also because she despises Rachel. If she votes Rachel I will official lose any small shred of like I have for Shelly which I think might be non existent anyways. Again I think Porsche votes for anyone who is up against Jordan.

Now let me say one thing I think it would be a crying shame if Rachel lost against anybody she has played the best game this season and would deserve to win against anyone I think. Unless Jordan somehow wins this final POV and final HOH I don't see why Jordan should get any votes really. That said Dani, and Kalia have had there history with Rachel as well I do think they will vote game wise and not personal, but you never know. Not sure who Adam votes for in this situation I think possibly Jordan.

If adam took jordan, adam would not get any votes! He played a horrible game! He did not look at jury votes! Newbies would not vote for him and vets would automatically vote for jordan! The only person he could have a chance with is Porsche! But then again she would get all the newbies vote and probably plus Rachel, she does not respect adam! He played a horrible game!

Jordan has my vote too. Rachel winning is the only hope for saving this season. Porsche winning would be a travesty. Adam winning would seem like a pity win. I hardly noticed that either existed until the past couple of weeks, not to mention, I HATE the floater strategy, and they both floated wherever the power was. Porsche didn't seem to care or know where she was even at for the longest time. Wimps and Wussies. If Rachel wins, it will end on a good note. If not, I'll file this season away with BB9 as a waste.

I'll be sad to see Jordan go but that's the way the cookie crumbles. I was personally glad BB brought J/J back. R/B...not so much, but she grew on me a little, especially after Brendon left. The Donato's, I'll be happy if I never see them again on BB. I was happy when I saw Dick on the show (drama!) but what a let down that was. Now, after watching him spew his biased, hateful opinions about Jordan all season on his rtvzone show, yeeeeech. Go away, Dick, you cocky a$$. Your own win was hardly legit with Eric doing America's bidding for you. But now he goes on and on about how unfair it is for BB or America to interfere. Ha! Wasn't too unfair when they/we saved his butt. Ungrateful Dick. :lipsrsealed2: Stupid Danielle screwed up the entire season with her too early, beyond dumb move.

I'm now just looking forward to after-show interviews so we can see more of what Jeff REALLY thinks of Shelly. :animated_rotfl: Hope he holds a grudge for a little while longer. I love that he pointed out to Shelly that she apparently wasn't "that smart." :giggle: Best line of the entire show last night.

Love the dick at night show! They bashed everyone! And they did bash jordan EVEN JANELLE AND James, michelle from j season etc... they don't feel that jordan is a competitor! She road on coat tails to win like she did this year! She is sweet, but she sucks in this game! She had no game play or strategic strategies! Only what Rachel and jeff told her! Sorry not hating but spewing the truth!

so i see jordan is one that is going

this is why she was pushing somewhat for kalia to stay

kalia was her safety net

her worst nightmare happen and porsche won pov

no 2 time winner :animated_bouncy:

No that was the plan, to stop kalia from bugging her, she told her she would vote for her and knowing Rachel would break the tie and vote her out! They talk about it! It was rachels idea!

I agree. I like Jordan but she is just.....blah.

I think Rach/Adam have played the best game this season. People say Adam didnt play but he did exactly what he needed to do to get this far. Swapping sides every week worked for him. He didnt sleep/eat through the summer. He played a mental game and the physical part came when he needed it most. He talked to everyone in the house, not waiting tilll day 49 like someone else.

Rachael, well she is just in a league of her own.

i too am voting for Jordan for AC. I feel like she was hurt by 2 people she really trusted this summer. Jeff already has won money so please vote for Jordan. After all, she is the kindest person to ever play this crazy game called Big Brother. She always was fun to watch, especially her facial expressions. Love you Jordan - Hope you have a long and happy life. Gonna really miss you.

I was really hoping that Jordan would have made it to the final two. I think she would have won, depending on a couple of the jury members. I do not think that Dani would vote for her, nor would Porsche, Adam, or Brendon. I think she would have Jeff, Kalia, Shelly, and Rachel though if it came to it. Who knows.

I wish that Jordan would fight. She has some good things that she could say to Porsche to try to convince her to keep her. For instance, she could tell Porsche that she has a better chance to get to the final two with Jordan over Rachel. If Rachel won the last HoH she'd probably take Adam with her. Jordan could try saying that the jury would never give her the money twice, and that the newbies would all vote for Porsche to win. Jordan could even step up and say that Porsche clearly won more competitions than Jordan, but Rachel won a good amount too.

Jordan is my favorite female Big Brother player. Obviously she's no huge physical threat or anything, but I do not think that Jordan is a dumb game player. She had a target on her back from the moment that she stepped in the house with Jeff. She played a great social game. A part of why Jordan got so far is because everyone LOVES her. She knows how to win people over and befriend them and honestly guilt-trip them about sending her home. Porsche coasted through the entire game until the end. Even Jeff said that it was day 53 or something and she never talked ONE bit of game with him. She sat pretty the whole entire time. Through that, people were gunning for Jeff/Jordan and Rach/Brendon. How can Porsche say she had a good strategy when she literally just sat around? Talking no game is not a strategy at all, it's actually pathetic. At least Jordan dicsussed the game with others and attemped to form deals/alliances.

Porsche never had to worry about anyone sending her packing until she woke up near the end. Same with Adam. I still don't think he's a "great" competitor, a lot of it is luck.

And I am still tired of the, "Oh - Jordan had the HoH handed to her" bit. Jeff and Brendon both said that Jordan was clearly the best at the golf game. Before the competition they wanted to have her go third to last because they wanted to make sure she beat everyone else just in case they had to try to pull something out of their behinds. Instead, she scored the best so the two of them just let it go. If Jordan was supposedly the best and both of them said it, obviously they didn't think that they could score higher.

I will be SO disappointed if the final two is Porsche/Adam. In that case, I'd pick Adam to win.

Still crossing my fingers that there is some way Jord will stay. Love to see her comeback like BB11.

I have no idea why anyone would want Jordan to win a sum of 1 million dollars from this show, when there are 3 people in the house who have no idea what it feels like to sit in the f2 and win that money. I can only imagine the anger I would feel if I were one of them, and had to sit, and watch Jordan win after many weeks of playing harder than she. You guys would see me go OFF on finale night if that happened.

I have no idea why anyone would want Jordan to win a sum of 1 million dollars from this show, when there are 3 people in the house who have no idea what it feels like to sit in the f2 and win that money. I can only imagine the anger I would feel if I were one of them, and had to sit, and watch Jordan win after many weeks of playing harder than she. You guys would see me go OFF on finale night if that happened.

And I will feel that anger if Porsche or Adam win. Porsche did NOT do anything ALL summer long. She sat there and ate the whole time and slept. She has no clue what talking game is and is only playing Daniele's game. Adam on the other hand is too much of a fanboy and coasted back and forth between people in power. They did NOT have a target on their backs the whole time like Jordan and Rachel did. Adam and Porsche do not deserve that money at ALL. I will be disgusted if one of them win.

Who cares if Jordan won once? She played the best social game. Not one person in that house dislikes her, which is totally to her advantage. If she got to the final two she would deserve to win.

I like Jordan but at some point she has to win something to protect herself....and she hasn't. Being close doesn't count.

Even Adam and Porsche have won challenges so if we call them floaters what do we call Jordan?

Think about it... :animated_rotfl:

And I will feel that anger if Porsche or Adam win. Porsche did NOT do anything ALL summer long. She sat there and ate the whole time and slept. She has no clue what talking game is and is only playing Daniele's game. Adam on the other hand is too much of a fanboy and coasted back and forth between people in power. They did NOT have a target on their backs the whole time like Jordan and Rachel did. Adam and Porsche do not deserve that money at ALL. I will be disgusted if one of them win.

Who cares if Jordan won once? She played the best social game. Not one person in that house dislikes her, which is totally to her advantage. If she got to the final two she would deserve to win.

I would care if I'd talked game and won competions while she did nothing but sit on Jeff and Rachel's coattails all season long. Jordan didn't even talk game until Jeff left. Up to that point she only uttered "Uh huh". Do you know why there were no targets on Porsche and Adam's backs the whole time? Because they have a better social game than Jordan. If she had a great social game, she would have seen Shelly coming for weeks. Adam did and so did Rachel and Porsche.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name