Jordan - Week 10 Nominee - Evicted - Jury #6

CeCiMom

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i am shocked she made final 4 :animated_bouncy:

could be in danger of leaving if porsche wins pov and decides to evict her :animated_bouncy:

Guaranteed Final 3...In fact, if Porsche gets evicted next...she is pretty much a lock for final 2 but I do not see her winning.

I think she beats Adam for sure.

Adam/Jordan final 2

Votes for Jordan: Jeff, Brendon, Rachel, Shelly (most likely), Daniele (maybe), Kalia (likely)

Votes for Adam: Porsche (I do think Porsche and Adam kind of bonded and had a final 2 deal)

That said I just don't see many voting against Jordan she has 3 absolutely lock votes in her vet alliance. I see Shelly voting for her as sort of a way to payback getting rid of Jeff kind of a sympathy vote. Daniele seems to think Adam is one of the worst players ever can't see her voting for him. Kalia seems to think Adam is completely spineless as well and that he is really responsible for her eviction. I just don't see Jordan losing unless the newbies + Dani somehow band together.

Jordan/Rachel final 2

Votes for Jordan: Jeff, Shelly

Votes for Rachel: Brendon, Porsche

Toss up's: Adam, Dani, and Kalia

This one is a tougher one for me I really see obvious votes of Jeff voting for his girl and Brendon voting for his girl. This could make for a really interesting jury debating in the finale as Jeff/Brendon battle it out. I see Shelly voting for Jordan again as a sympathy vote for Jeff also because she despises Rachel. If she votes Rachel I will official lose any small shred of like I have for Shelly which I think might be non existent anyways. Again I think Porsche votes for anyone who is up against Jordan.

Now let me say one thing I think it would be a crying shame if Rachel lost against anybody she has played the best game this season and would deserve to win against anyone I think. Unless Jordan somehow wins this final POV and final HOH I don't see why Jordan should get any votes really. That said Dani, and Kalia have had there history with Rachel as well I do think they will vote game wise and not personal, but you never know. Not sure who Adam votes for in this situation I think possibly Jordan.

Did Jordan vote to keep Kalia out of some misguided deal between her and K long time ago or did she want Rachel to have blood on her hands? Gads! Methinks I doth see glimmers of a lightbulb in that pretty little head of hers...

I could be ok with jordan going this week.

I know she's tried, and she's a big part of why my girl Rachel is still in the house, but she already won, has already said she was only here for Jeff and for the most part hasn't done that much this season.

Did Jordan vote to keep Kalia out of some misguided deal between her and K long time ago or did she want Rachel to have blood on her hands? Gads! Methinks I doth see glimmers of a lightbulb in that pretty little head of hers...

It was actually a good idea on Rachel's part...she asked Jordan to vote for Kalia so she could break the tie. Now she can tell Porsche "I kept you..."

But if Jordan makes it to the final two, that might get Kalia's vote (she would never get Porsche's vote over Rachel or Adam IMO)

Nah, I think it was just because of the deal. It didn't help her game either because Kalia was likely gonna vote for Jordan anyways and it probably pissed off Porsche which could be enough for her to vote out Jordan over Rachel if she wins veto.

Nah, I think it was just because of the deal. It didn't help her game either because Kalia was likely gonna vote for Jordan anyways and it probably pissed off Porsche which could be enough for her to vote out Jordan over Rachel if she wins veto.

Interesting point. Would be interesting, should Porch win veto if she sent Jordan home.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name