Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/7 & 9/8

Manbearpig

From my recollections of seasons past, BB always instructs the Final 4 Veto winner not to reveal (or even allude to) their decision until casting their solitary determining vote on the live show.

From things Porsche has said, at the present time she fully intends to vote to evict Jordan. Jordan knows this.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! Rachel is hilarious... she was in the BR doing ADL's & she went to put on her deodorant & just without thinking, lifted her arm & applied it to her shirt... She looked at the camera like 'seriously? I can't believe I just did that"... she is hilarious...

Team Rachel!

OMG! Rachel is hilarious... she was in the BR doing ADL's & she went to put on her deodorant & just without thinking, lifted her arm & applied it to her shirt... She looked at the camera like 'seriously? I can't believe I just did that"... she is hilarious...

Team Rachel!

Ha, Ha ... I think some of Jordan is rubbing off on her.

HELP! Does anyone know if BB is playing on the East Coast or instead if Obama is speaking or something? I heard things and need to figure out what to do if Obama is speaking....

According to ABC News, the President will speak at 7:00 pm EST, BB doesn't come on till 9:00 EST. So just assuming it will show immediately after the speech if it runs longer than a hour or it will start at 9:00 pm EST. 8:00 CST and for Mountain and Pacific it would still come on the normal time.

According to ABC News, the President will speak at 7:00 pm EST, BB doesn't come on till 9:00 EST. So just assuming it will show immediately after the speech if it runs longer than a hour or it will start at 9:00 pm EST. 8:00 CST and for Mountain and Pacific it would still come on the normal time.

Thank you very much :)

I heard things and need to figure out what to do if Obama is speaking....

I think that if Obama speaks... we should listen!

But seriously, if BB gets pre-empted on CBS, you may be able to watch online, using this link: http://www.justin.tv/krimsonlightning#/w/1733737136, although I'm not sure if that won't just be a re-feed of Obama.

Since it is a LIVE show, CBS may wait until Obama is done before starting.

Otherwise, find a friendly Canadian, because they could be getting BB instead of Obama.

We'll just have to see.

I think that if Obama speaks... we should listen!

But seriously, if BB gets pre-empted on CBS, you may be able to watch online, using this link: http://www.justin.tv/krimsonlightning#/w/1733737136, although I'm not sure if that won't just be a re-feed of Obama.

Since it is a LIVE show, CBS may wait until Obama is done before starting.

Otherwise, find a friendly Canadian, because they could be getting BB instead of Obama.

We'll just have to see.

Obama ain't gonna have much to say and will be done before BB and the Packers game :animated_rotfl:

Watched BB After Dark last night & thought it was strange that Rachel & Jordan weren't pitching themselves to Porsche as to why they should stay. Did anyone watching the live feeds see either one of them telling Porsche why she should chose them. Sorry, I don't get live feeds. Computer problems.

Watched BB After Dark last night & thought it was strange that Rachel & Jordan weren't pitching themselves to Porsche as to why they should stay. Did anyone watching the live feeds see either one of them telling Porsche why she should chose them. Sorry, I don't get live feeds. Computer problems.

I heard Jordan tell Rachel a few minutes ago that Porsche told Jordan she (Jordan) was being evicted.

I heard Jordan tell Rachel a few minutes ago that Porsche told Jordan she (Jordan) was being evicted.

This is against BB House rules. They can't outright tell someone they are evicting them before hand. They can suggest........ Any know if Porch told this to Jordan directly?

This is against BB House rules. They can't outright tell someone they are evicting them before hand. They can suggest........ Any know if Porch told this to Jordan directly?

She's been dropping hints. Hi, kid, I'm home from lunch. Be back here 11 p.m. est...poor little Jordan...can't even get evicted because of some damn political speech...

Where's that Rule Book ????

Good question...rule book says she would automatically go on the block and have one vote cast against her.

WOOOHOOO!! Go Rachel!! She won part 1, which means she's guaranteed F2--right? I thought that was what Julie said before the comp started--maybe I'm crazy...(not the 1st time I've heard that!) LOL

The 'endurance' comps have been a JOKE this season--they should have learned this by now--these noobies can't hang in physical comps.

Archived