Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 9/7 & 9/8

Manbearpig

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF he evicts Jordan he loses three jury votes...Jordan's, Brendon's and Jeff's (maybe Dani's too!)...no matter WHO he's up against if he makes it f2!

He'd be better off putting rachel and Porsche on the block and letting the chips fall where they may!

k lots of sites are saying that Kalia was evicted and Adam is new HOH...we will know tomorrow..but if he puts up Jordo and Porsche, Rach is the solitary vote...she has been true to Jordo hope she keeps her and J/R and Adam battle it out for F3

Spoilers

MissCleoBB13

If you thought Rachel crying in the bushes was ridiculous, wait til you see Kalia's post-veto sob-fest. 2 words: TOILET CAM!!! #BB13

9 hours ago

MissCleoBB13

Shelly was afraid to go to jury and face Jeff, and she had good reason. Jordan let her off EASY compared to Jeff #BB13

1 hour ago

MissCleoBB13

If you think Porsche couldn't possibly out-do herself when it comes to horrible eviction speeches, she does, and it's a doozy #BB13

9 hours ago

k lots of sites are saying that Kalia was evicted and Adam is new HOH...we will know tomorrow..but if he puts up Jordo and Porsche, Rach is the solitary vote...she has been true to Jordo hope she keeps her and J/R and Adam battle it out for F3

I really hope this is true! Excited to see what happens tonight :)

If he won it tells me two things, the comp was tailor made for him and/or the others are just so bad at comps and had tailor made comps for them too and got lucky.

So you're saying bacon was involved?

Looks like Adam has a chance to go all the way. Now's his chance to get Jordan out before she wins this game again.

Dani wouldn't dream of voting against her acolyte Porch...won't happen. Also Adam refused to kiss her feet.

Spoilers

MissCleoBB13

If you thought Rachel crying in the bushes was ridiculous, wait til you see Kalia's post-veto sob-fest. 2 words: TOILET CAM!!! #BB13

9 hours ago

MissCleoBB13

Shelly was afraid to go to jury and face Jeff, and she had good reason. Jordan let her off EASY compared to Jeff #BB13

1 hour ago

MissCleoBB13

If you think Porsche couldn't possibly out-do herself when it comes to horrible eviction speeches, she does, and it's a doozy #BB13

9 hours ago

OH, I so hope the toilet cam thing is true - it will be SOOOOOOOOO good!!!

When r feeds coming back up? I wonder did the pov comp already happen if so we should be able to tell pretty quick correct?

after the west coast live show airs :animated_bouncy:

what do you mean vannatc1? :animated_bouncy:

Archived