Who do you want to win pov?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win pov?

• Rachel
    • Jordan
    • Adam
    • Kalia
    • Porsche

And Kalia is already badgering him and he pretty much said he would not take her off because she voted against him in the Shelly eviction.

COME ON ADAM - STAY STRONG!

HAHAHAHAHA OK we have to really give Rachel credit for that one!!! It was she who made Kalia change her vote--crafty!!!!

Rachel :heart2:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it with this year's cast they use their emotions to make moves in the house instead of using their brain? I think about the only one in the bunch who used their brain was Dani. She was always thinking about the game and keeping her emotions out of it. I know Rachel has done that to some extent but when Brendon was in the house she went straight to her emotions instead of thinking things through.

Adam has been too afraid to make any moves...he's scared someone isn't going to like him anymore. For someone who says they're a big fan of this show he's not played that way IMO.

Jordan knows her fate is in Adam's hands and she's milking it for all it's worth. He told Jordan he owes her that much. Owes her for what? Carrying his butt through this competition? lol This is a freaking game and the object is to win a half million dollars, not repay people for crap in the past. Sticking to those guidelines will get you a one way ticket out the door and you'll never be there in the end. Wake up you fool!!! hammer.gif

Playing with emotions will always lead to bad decisions. If R/J was playing with their brains, they would have kept shelly in the house and sent adam home. He hasn't earned any money this season by his game play but if he does not use this veto, he doesn't deserve to recieve one red cent. His best move is to talk with R. Tell her he is sending J home. He then teams up with R to win next weeks veto and send K or P home. He would then be in a position for either one of them to take him to the F2. If K/P wins veto, they will keep him because he sent J home. At F3 he has a better chance of K/P turning on the other than R/J.

I have a bad feeling that Adam is gonna use it and send Jordan packing. He was always wanting a newbie final 4. He constantly has said that he hates how people like him have auditioned numerous times and fought to get on the show while the vets just answered a phone call from CBS asking them to return.

I hope he does NOT use it but I have a really bad feeling. :disappointed:

I have a bad feeling that Adam is gonna use it and send Jordan packing. He was always wanting a newbie final 4. He constantly has said that he hates how people like him have auditioned numerous times and fought to get on the show while the vets just answered a phone call from CBS asking them to return.

I hope he does NOT use it but I have a really bad feeling. disappointed.gif

hes not using it and in good faith he gave his girlfriends necklace to jordan to hold in good faith and says she can give it back when he does not use the veto

HAHAHAHAHA OK we have to really give Rachel credit for that one!!! It was she who made Kalia change her vote--crafty!!!!

Rachel :heart2:

Totally agree. That was a great move last week refusing to tell Kalia what they were doing and making her make her own decision.

I thought I read either on the update page or in here there was 2 evictions this week, is this right?

I also wanted to say thanks to all the updaters here, you all are the best and really glad to be able to read your posts.

The live eviction is on Wednesday, then on Thursday they will (I think) have another eviction, taking it to final 3. I think that's what Julie the Chin said.

I have a question: next week when there are 4 people left, what happens if the person that isn't HOH and isn't on the block wins veto? Are they not allowed to use it because no one is left to put up as a replacement?

They could use it to put themself up but they wouldn't do that...well maybe Marcellas would have. :P

The live eviction is on Wednesday, then on Thursday they will (I think) have another eviction, taking it to final 3. I think that's what Julie the Chin said.

I was wondering how that was gonna work, i will be sooo happy when it is all said and done, I have literally let everything go this summer, fb, havent been there, barely get to my e mails, it has been rough keeping up with stuff, work, and now my fantasy football is starting, yikes, hurry up and get here next week,lololol

Archived