• Jordan
    • Adam
    • Kalia
    • Porsche

maybe morph ?? :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, was just about to post the exact same thing. Great minds...LOL!

same,lolol

I want Rachel to win it, because I know Adam and Jordan won't do a thing to keep those noms the same.

are you kidding me??? Jordan would leave them the same, what part of she wants one of them out is not making sense, and Adam?? he said he would use the veto but when it gets right down to it, I do not think he would, he has promised soooo hard to rachel and Jordan that I just think he has no ballls to use it right in front of them, he is spineless

same,lolol

are you kidding me??? Jordan would leave them the same, what part of she wants one of them out is not making sense, and Adam?? he said he would use the veto but when it gets right down to it, I do not think he would, he has promised soooo hard to rachel and Jordan that I just think he has no ballls to use it right in front of them, he is spineless

I didn't say she would use it to pull someone off should she win. My point is that the coattail rider won't even try to win...And neither will Adam.

I didn't say she would use it to pull someone off should she win. My point is that the coattail rider won't even try to win...And neither will Adam.

ITA with the coattail riding and although I doubt Adam will try to win...I hope he does win and uses the veto and force Jordo to be put up. Then they could vote Jordo out and then have the 3 newbies go to the F4 against Rachel.

He has to reconize that his only chance of winning is to go against another newbie. Even then, his chances are limited but he has absolutely no chance against the two vets.

I am confused, who is the coartail rider??? surely you do not mean jordan, and yeah Adam would prolly not try to win so he would not have to make a choice, waht a slug. Jordan is not riding coatails, jsut because she has not been able to pull one off does not make her a coattail rider, the difference between her and Adam is that Jordan will try Adam does not even pretend to try, he is the one riding

I am confused, who is the coartail rider??? surely you do not mean jordan, and yeah Adam would prolly not try to win so he would not have to make a choice, waht a slug. Jordan is not riding coatails, jsut because she has not been able to pull one off does not make her a coattail rider, the difference between her and Adam is that Jordan will try Adam does not even pretend to try, he is the one riding

Exactly!! What show are these people watching???

I want Rachel to win it, because I know Adam and Jordan won't do a thing to keep those noms the same.

to Jammer and lvgal

This is why I was confused " I know Adam and Jordan won't do a thing to keep those noms the same" then ""I didn't say she would use it to pull someone off should she win. My point is that the coattail rider won't even try to win...And neither will Adam."

confusing as the two statements do not coincide

I think Jordan has been trying and she has had a streak of bad luck, she may not win but I know she damn well is trying Adam just thinks he can be mr wishy washy and that will get him to f2 and the win, wrong, no way he will win in my opinion

Exactly!! What show are these people watching???

I'm not trying to attack your post or anything but the BB show I have been watching...Jordo has been riding coattails all the way. It was Jeff's coattails until he got got. She was down in the dumps because she knew she was a goner until Grodner came through with the BS PB. And now, Rachel is the one dragging her towards the finishline. If she was anybody else in the house, the majority of the folks on this board would be calling her the biggest loser ever. But, that's just my opinion. I am sure you see it differently and I respect that. You have your opinion and I have mine.

I have seen Jordan talking game and working people most every day she has been in the house. She has been on a team and worked with those people the whole time. Her head is always in the game.

With people like Porsche their game play is hiding stuffed animals and making plans to snuggle with Adam for his vote. Not too many brain cells in that girls brain.

I think Jordan is very underrated in this game. She has worked with Adam for a long time to earn his trust. I think that is a big thing in the BB house and might get Rachel and Jordan to the end.

I'm not trying to attack your post or anything but the BB show I have been watching...Jordo has been riding coattails all the way. It was Jeff's coattails until he got got. She was down in the dumps because she knew she was a goner until Grodner came through with the BS PB. And now, Rachel is the one dragging her towards the finishline. If she was anybody else in the house, the majority of the folks on this board would be calling her the biggest loser ever. But, that's just my opinion. I am sure you see it differently and I respect that. You have your opinion and I have mine.

I agree to dissagree, everyone wans to say how floating is a way of playing, I dissagree with that, adam is the biggest coattail rider there is, and Jordan is playing the game, she has a great social game, rachel isnt dragging her, you would expect that Jordan would be a little upset when her beau got kicked t the curb, that is natural, Jordan said she would be just fine with the 2nd place prize, so she is trying hard to be with and to help Rachel and her get to f2, it remains to be seen if that will happen, but please dont give Kalia and that stinkin excuse of a person Porsche any credit, between Adam, Porsche and Kalia, they all suck waayyy worse then Jordan could ever suck, at least Jordo is a nice person, who has a heart, the rest of them are just greedy guts, I leave Rachel out of that, the newbies worst ever in any season except maybe last yr.

I have seen Jordan talking game and working people most every day she has been in the house. She has been on a team and worked with those people the whole time. Her head is always in the game.

With people like Porsche their game play is hiding stuffed animals and making plans to snuggle with Adam for his vote. Not too many brain cells in that girls brain.

I think Jordan is very underrated in this game. She has worked with Adam for a long time to earn his trust. I think that is a big thing in the BB house and might get Rachel and Jordan to the end.

Excellent post Marty! Just because you're not stabbing people in the back or talking shit about them does not mean you're riding coattails or floating. It was established long ago that you do not have to win every comp to win this game. Also, you don't win half a million dollars and get as close (or maybe even win again) as Jordan has just by sitting on your ass.

Excellent post Marty! Just because you're not stabbing people in the back or talking shit about them does not mean you're riding coattails or floating. It was established long ago that you do not have to win every comp to win this game. Also, you don't win half a million dollars and get as close (or maybe even win again) as Jordan has just by sitting on your ass.

You are right, you do not have to win competitions to win the game. And, floating is a legitimate stratigy in the game. When played properly, floating can be very respectible. However, I really don't have any respect for coattail riders. What I consider coattail riding is a player that has absolutly no game or strategy other than depending on some other player carry them to the end.

Now, I will be surprised if R/J do not make it to the F2 because I think Grodner wants that, but I don't see where Jordo has done anything to deserve 1st or 2nd. She's a nice girl but I don't see where she brings anything to the game.

no doubt about it pinkie, nervous wreck,lol

Archived