Jordan - Week 9

CeCiMom

Jordan just said she thought that David Hasslehoff was "on something" when he was in the house. LFAMO!!!

I'm sure he was--that guy was GROSS on America's Got Talent--what a loser. Thank goodness Howie replaced him. "The Hoff" cries more than Brenda! he used to SOB! Sharon, a menepausal female, only cried once or twice! So glad Pierce or Howie never cry! Be a professional.

my :offtopic: rant is finished!

Go Jordan! :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff and Jordan are the ones who said they just want to make jury and spend the summer together. I hope Adam wises up uses veto and votes Jordan out. Won't happen cause she will be the winner this year not hard to predict, another useless win on bb. Still I can hope.

Jeff and Jordan are the ones who said they just want to make jury and spend the summer together. I hope Adam wises up uses veto and votes Jordan out. Won't happen cause she will be the winner this year not hard to predict, another useless win on bb. Still I can hope.

OMG not true, that was said in passing but the real reason they are there is because jeff wanted to play again to see if he could win and Jordan came to support him, but she has also said since she has made it this far she is gonna fight to stay just like the rest, yes they wanted to be together for the summer but that is not the reason they were in the bb house, ans adam is not usin the veto he is pretty pissed at kalia to the point he wants to tell her ass off, so she is a goner

I don't get it.......why get mad at JORDAN because the other HGs don't put her up or vote her out?

Is there something Jordan's doing that's against the BB rules to win?? I don't think so. The ONLY way you can WIN BB is to be one of the FINAL 2 and get more than half the jury votes at the end. If the HGs believe it's better for their game to KEEP Jordan, blame THEM.

BTW, Jordan told Kalia to her face, last night that she WANTS TO STAY.......I think the whole "we just want to spend the summer together was.........STRATEGY!

It doesn't matter, lvgal. Some posters just don't like Jordan and will cheer for ANYONE against her. Jordan doesn't have to do anything to invoke their ire at her even being in the game. She was asked to be in the game and she is. I agree with you that being part of F2 and convincing the jury to vote you the winner pretty much designates you the winner no matter whether some people believe you deserving or not.

I know Slim.......unfortunately, I just read on another thread someone posted Jordan was using her winnings for crack, then came to this one & let the negativity get the best of me :animated_rotfl:

Just keep doing what you're doing, Jordan :smitten:

Hope to see you in F2, AGAIN! :party_smilie:

I don't get it.......why get mad at JORDAN because the other HGs don't put her up or vote her out?

Is there something Jordan's doing that's against the BB rules to win?? I don't think so. The ONLY way you can WIN BB is to be one of the FINAL 2 and get more than half the jury votes at the end. If the HGs believe it's better for their game to KEEP Jordan, blame THEM.

You are absolutely right but people can think she is a hypocrite when she bitched about Kalia and Porsche not doing anything. What stoppped Jordan winning HOH and getting them out long ago? :food-smiley-005::party_smilie:

You are absolutely right but people can think she is a hypocrite when she bitched about Kalia and Porsche not doing anything. What stoppped Jordan winning HOH and getting them out long ago? food-smiley-005.gifparty_smilie.gif

true im niether here nor there when it comes down to jordon i dont think she particularly deserves to win but hey if it make the hgs happy to have her than that really is their business

true im niether here nor there when it comes down to jordon i dont think she particularly deserves to win but hey if it make the hgs happy to have her than that really is their business

Yes, they are the ones playing the game 24/7 so I do respect their choice, whatever it is

ok, I think we said before that it was only in Jordans season that the hoh did not play in veto, Jordan is like freaky deaky to Rachel not to dare tell adam, but he wont get to play for veto if he is hoh, I think these girls are waaayyy over thinking things right now, is this true or was it just in Jordans season that gnat didn't play veto, chill out Jordan

ok, I think we said before that it was only in Jordans season that the hoh did not play in veto, Jordan is like freaky deaky to Rachel not to dare tell adam, but he wont get to play for veto if he is hoh, I think these girls are waaayyy over thinking things right now, is this true or was it just in Jordans season that gnat didn't play veto, chill out Jordan

Natalie opened PB She could open it and spend time with her boyfriend for giving up the right to play in POV. Every other season everyone has played in veto. And not sure why Jordon told Rachel not to tell Adam when Jordan and Adam talked about it allready and Adam tried to tell her that HOH could play POV

Natalie opened PB She could open it and spend time with her boyfriend for giving up the right to play in POV. Every other season everyone has played in veto. And not sure why Jordon told Rachel not to tell Adam when Jordan and Adam talked about it allready and Adam tried to tell her that HOH could play POV

I couldn't remember what the deal was thanks, I remember that now, and I wish Jordan would shut up about that or plan on that cause she is wrong,lol

Jordan wanting to split the vote so Rachel has to break the tie is completely screwing Rachel over. She may call it a sympathy vote but it's more of a jury vote.

I completely agree, but let her screw herself....And piss Porshe off....I also cant believe she hasnt even bothered to think of waking up Rachel for the FT night time "readings" just bc the FT says its for HOH doesnt mean it will be....Could be for Veto....

Jordan wanting to split the vote so Rachel has to break the tie is completely screwing Rachel over. She may call it a sympathy vote but it's more of a jury vote.

I watched the conversation. Rachel kept encouraging Jordan to vote for Kalia and split the vote. Rachel said she had no problem with voting a tie breaker.

I think that Rachel is still thinking about keeping Kalia. Jordan worked hard to try to get her to go back to voting out Porsche. This way Rachel still has option to change her mind.

I watched the conversation. Rachel kept encouraging Jordan to vote for Kalia and split the vote. Rachel said she had no problem with voting a tie breaker.

I think that Rachel is still thinking about keeping Kalia. Jordan worked hard to try to get her to go back to voting out Porsche. This way Rachel still has option to change her mind.

well if she gets rid of Porsche, she will piss off Adam, and that will not be good, she may be cutting off her nose to spite her face, seems to me they are both good at the questions, who knows, but maybe Rachel is thinking Kalia would put up adam if she won, but not sure about that either, she says she hates him now, but with bb you never know, I am also worried bout Jordo and the questions, she has all theother stuff down hoped she studied up

well if she gets rid of Porsche, she will piss off Adam, and that will not be good, she may be cutting off her nose to spite her face, seems to me they are both good at the questions, who knows, but maybe Rachel is thinking Kalia would put up adam if she won, but not sure about that either, she says she hates him now, but with bb you never know, I am also worried bout Jordo and the questions, she has all theother stuff down hoped she studied up

Who knows what Rachel is thinking. She has major brain farts sometimes. If she keeps Kalia, she seems to think K and A will go after each other, which is stupid. K was telling P last night that she (P) needs to take out Rachel no matter what, after K swore to Rachel that she'd never go after her if R keeps her this week. Rachel will only manage to put an even bigger target on her own back because she'll make Adam mad, plus she'll lose P's vote if she does happen to make it to F2.

Porches or Cowpie? On a purely personal level, I would like for Porches to go first but I think that it is pretty much one and the same as to whichever goes first with regard to either capable of winning comps.

I agree Slim

An excellent point! It does give her control over who goes. I'm still worried about what it'll mean for jury votes and Rachel sometimes seems to forget about the importance of those as one can tell from her goodbye messages.

OK before the Jordan fans jump down my throat, let me say I AM a Jordan fan, but I've noticed that while the rest of the HG's are gung ho about doing things, playing cards (now they have a real deck), tye-dying (which is todays craft), playing games etc... she never wants to participate. I understand the house gets boring but jeeze make an effort...

Jordan's been vacuuming and cleaning up a storm. Someone has to do it since Shelly left. :animated_rotfl: OTOH, Jordan does seem like she's really sick of those people.

I agree with you, but I'm not just talking about today... it is things I have been noticing over the season... maybe she is more of a home-body (and there is nothing wrong with that)...

Archived