Jordan - Week 9

CeCiMom

The thing about Jordan is she is so hard on herself about what she thinks she isn't good at. She never swaggers around talking about how she's going to do this or that. She never says she is the best BB player or that she is going to be America's Favorite. She knows that she doesn't always catch on as quickly as other people and she doesn't try to pretend that she is clever. Now Porch and Kalia seem to think that they are all that in everything they do and are more that willing to pat themselves on the back about what great players they are.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what you want about Jordan's intelligence but, besides Shelly, I think she has a pretty good instinct about people. She knows Kalia needs to go this week and was reinforcing this with Rachel after Kalia tried to pull Rachel into her web last night. I could see on Rachel's face that she realllly wanted to believe Kalia. Jordan is smart to stay with Rachel and make sure Kalia/Porsche get nominated together. I'm not saying Rachel was not going to nominate Kalia, but you could tell she was considering what Kalia had to say. And what she had to say was total B.S.

Anyway, I don't think Jordan is "booksmart" but she's good with people, she knows what needs to happen this week, and she understands if Adam wins POV next week and it comes down to choosing between Jordan and Rachel or Jordan and Porsche, Adam will take Jordan to F2. The girl knows what she's doing.

Even if big brother designs a HoH competition specifically for Jordon (e.g., A quiz about Jordon's family), she'll still lose.

You're right and she did. The comp last night was made for her, and she blew it again. She's a tiny girl, but couldn't crawl her behind under those rolling pins, grab a doughnut, and then bring it back to the starting point. It was absolutely incredible to watch Adam haul ass better than she did. I just shook my head as it was going off, thinking that she wasn't going to help Rachel at all.

Jordan is in F3 for sure. There is no scenario I can think of where she wouldn't be taken by whoever is voting next week. The question is, who will she be against in F3 and can she win? I think if she makes F2 she can against Adam and maybe Porsche. Other than that, I think she loses.

Rachel, on the other hand, isn't guaranteed to be in F3. If she makes it to F3 and then F2 it'll be an uphill climb for her and I really think she'll win no matter who she's against.

How can you discount Jordan's HOH? She had a 3! For Jeff or Brendon to score less than a 3 would have been unlikely. She won against everyone BUT them and then they threw it. It pissed me off when they did it because I knew her win would be discounted once again.

Jordan may not win at the comps but she wins in the house. She is a great social player who really understands and reads people well. She is also good at talking to someone who needs a pep talk and encouragement. I think Jordan and Rachel have both played great games!

I also feel Jeff and Brendon did her a dis-service in hitting those balls off the course; she would have won it anyway, but now everyone taints that win.

Jordan is not only a great social player, she really CARES about others; and that is refreshing in this catty house

Say what you want about Jordan's intelligence but, besides Shelly, I think she has a pretty good instinct about people. She knows Kalia needs to go this week and was reinforcing this with Rachel after Kalia tried to pull Rachel into her web last night. I could see on Rachel's face that she realllly wanted to believe Kalia. Jordan is smart to stay with Rachel and make sure Kalia/Porsche get nominated together. I'm not saying Rachel was not going to nominate Kalia, but you could tell she was considering what Kalia had to say. And what she had to say was total B.S.

Anyway, I don't think Jordan is "booksmart" but she's good with people, she knows what needs to happen this week, and she understands if Adam wins POV next week and it comes down to choosing between Jordan and Rachel or Jordan and Porsche, Adam will take Jordan to F2. The girl knows what she's doing.

She does have good instincts, and the reason she got snowed by Shelley is because with Shelley, Jordan let the game part slide and let herself think of Shelley as kind of a mother figure since she missed hers. Sadly that blinded her to Shelley, and why it hurt Jordan so much when Shelley betrayed her.

I'd take a thousand Jordans over most other people any day of the week

I'm totally a Jordan fan, but I will say I hope Rachel takes the whole thing this season. My ideal situation would have Jordan in second place with Jeff getting AP.

BUT with that said, I think it's funny when people talk about who "earns" the win, or that this or that is "not what big brother is about." From where I sit, the only rule in Big Brother is to last...whoever does that has "earned" it, regardless of how they get there. Yes, folks in BB do sometimes use the lying, backstabbing strategy, and it's a valid one that works. Others use winning at comps, others use personality to either sway votes or deflect attention. One way is no more noble than another in my opinion. And like Danielle and Shelly showed us, making "big" moves too early isn't always smart gameplay...sometimes it's just being impatient and having something to prove. Have you noticed that most of the times when the players talk about who has or has not earned it, it's usually from sour grapes? But, if you look back at the list of winners over the last 12 seasons, there has been a real mix of strategies, proving that BB is not ABOUT any one style.

For me, I pick my favorites based on who's entertaining. :) For me, there's a complicated formula in my head that I don't even know myself that includes how much someone has gotten away with, how much they've won, how stupid or not they were, how strategic they were, and whether they came out of the whole thing likeable or not. Everyone's got their own formula, and I think that's ok, we (and no doubt the jury members) can all agree to disagree. But the whole argument of whether or not someone has "earned" it is to me, ludicrous. JMHO. Or maybe I'm just crazy! :cookoo:

I think Rachel is getting frustrated at her too. After winning all these comps and saving her when Jordan looks like she is not even trying, her thanks to Rachel is to tell American that Rachel is a handful. Wow!

Since Rachel cannot play next week and it is an important week, Rachel may just decide to switch it up a little bit. She cannot count on Jordan and she knows it.

I don't think she will because Rachel is not stupid. She knows that whatever Porsche or Kalia tell her, neither one wants to sit next to her at the end. Everyone wants to sit next to Adam. Neither Porsche or Kalia will vote out Adam or Jordon over Rachel. Next week all the power is in the hands of the PoV holder. It doesn't matter who is nominated, only the PoV holder votes.

I totally disagree with the notion that Jordo reads people well. Let's take inventory of the people she has trusted. Shelly...well lets don't even bring her up, yet. B/R...Jordo may be up Rachel's ass now but for most of the game, she was just luke warm to the ideal of trusting Brenchal and that was J/J main alliance partners. Adam...biggest floater in BB history. He has been committed to everybody and everyside at one time or another in the game. However, now that he has sided with her for about the fifth time this season, she trust him. Kalia...has told Jordo and has proven to Jordo that she would never nominate her. Jordo has been against Kalia most of the game and who does Jordo want out this week?

Jordo can read people about as well as a blind man can read my mail. She is only good at one thing and that is riding coattails. It's that simple. She is the welfare queen of BB. While everybody else is out busting their butts to get ahead, she will be sitting back waiting for BB to hand her a check.

I also feel Jeff and Brendon did her a dis-service in hitting those balls off the course; she would have won it anyway, but now everyone taints that win.

Jordan is not only a great social player, she really CARES about others; and that is refreshing in this catty house

Yes, Jordan does care about people. On the live feed updates it says that she grabbed Rachel a bunch of clothes too since she wasn't able to participate in the luxery contest.

Yes, Jordan does care about people. On the live feed updates it says that she grabbed Rachel a bunch of clothes too since she wasn't able to participate in the luxery contest.

You failed to mention that Porsch also grabbed Rachel clothes ... but then again, Porsch is not "American Sweetheart".

Jordan could care less whether she wins or not. She came back to spend the summer with Jeff. I like Jordan because she has zero arrogance, unlike all the other HGs, newbies and vets alike.

I totally disagree. If she wanted to spend the summer with Jeff, then she would tell the others to vote her out and put her in the jury house with Jeff.

EVERYONE is there to win money - not to push the others ahead or to spend the summer with others. Don't let them fool you!

Considering Porsche's been trash talking Rachel for the past 3 weeks AND abandoned their alliance, I think it's fair to asses that Jordan grabbed Rachel clothes out of friendship. Porsche grabbed Rachel clothes out of an attempt to keep her ass in the game. Rachel wins either way--she got clothes ;)

Considering Porsche's been trash talking Rachel for the past 3 weeks AND abandoned their alliance, I think it's fair to asses that Jordan grabbed Rachel clothes out of friendship. Porsche grabbed Rachel clothes out of an attempt to keep her ass in the game. Rachel wins either way--she got clothes ;)

This I believe! :animated_bouncy:

Amen!!!!

Considering Porsche's been trash talking Rachel for the past 3 weeks AND abandoned their alliance, I think it's fair to asses that Jordan grabbed Rachel clothes out of friendship. Porsche grabbed Rachel clothes out of an attempt to keep her ass in the game. Rachel wins either way--she got clothes wink.gif

Absolutely!!!!

You failed to mention that Porsch also grabbed Rachel clothes ... but then again, Porsch is not "American Sweetheart".

I totally disagree. If she wanted to spend the summer with Jeff, then she would tell the others to vote her out and put her in the jury house with Jeff.

EVERYONE is there to win money - not to push the others ahead or to spend the summer with others. Don't let them fool you!

oh yes you are sooo right ruby, but my opinion is that Jordan does not realy care about the 500 g's as muchas the others she was there to support Jeff not just spend the summer with him, where do you all get this stuff, jeff is now in the jury house Rachel and Jordan are supporting each other, to the end, whatever happens happens they have said so

SPOT ON!! PorchHo is on a major suck up to Rachel tour this week, by next week she will want her gone again. Jordan grabbed Rachel clothes because they are friends and partners so to speak, in the game. BIG difference. Jordan is a sweetheart, deal with it!

Just and observation about Jordan. I really think she is suffering from anxiety and at times I feel she is having panic attacks. I say this from having battled with it for years and facilitating a support group. I have had it mostly totally under control for years with medication and coping techniques but ... I really think I see that in Jordo. It seems like something that has been happening to her off and on as they get toward the end. She has so may signs I can see.

Anyway Go Jorchel!

What comp was it that Jordan figured out Baywatch and Hasselhoff? I just can't seem to remember, so she won 2 comps this season and came 2nd twice on the questions.

It was a luxury comp. They got to watch the show called Same Name up in the HOH. I'm surprised that others didn't get the answer faster. There were articles and TV interviews about Same Name before they went into the house.

Jordan shouldn't down play her HOH win. The boys threw it but would they have made a better shot. Did Rachel or Brendon decide to miss the shot if Jordan was in the lead? That way they can say she didn't win her HOH.

Or The Pimple gave Rach the cloths that didn't fit over her(The Pimple) fat ass and thunder thighs. :animated_scratchchin:

I know wrong thread but it overlaps from the conversation in this thread.

It's funny because I was wondered how Porsche or Kalia were going to find something that fit them. Especially Kalia because her upper body is twice as big as the other girls.

It's funny because I was wondered how Porsche or Kalia were going to find something that fit them. Especially Kalia because her upper body is twice as big as the other girls.

Yep, Kalia has the body of a highschool linebacker.

I want her out this week just because of what she does to her poor little dog. She doesn't deserve a penny. She does deserve the backlash she's going to get.

I totally disagree with the notion that Jordo reads people well. Let's take inventory of the people she has trusted. Shelly...well lets don't even bring her up, yet. B/R...Jordo may be up Rachel's ass now but for most of the game, she was just luke warm to the ideal of trusting Brenchal and that was J/J main alliance partners. Adam...biggest floater in BB history. He has been committed to everybody and everyside at one time or another in the game. However, now that he has sided with her for about the fifth time this season, she trust him. Kalia...has told Jordo and has proven to Jordo that she would never nominate her. Jordo has been against Kalia most of the game and who does Jordo want out this week?

Jordo can read people about as well as a blind man can read my mail. She is only good at one thing and that is riding coattails. It's that simple. She is the welfare queen of BB. While everybody else is out busting their butts to get ahead, she will be sitting back waiting for BB to hand her a check.

Excellent post. :) Your points about her lack of instinct regarding Brenchal, Adam, Shelly and Kalia are spot on...And I love the term "welfare queen of BB" because that is exactly what she is. It feels good knowing that there are others out there who are able to see that about her too.

Archived