Jordan - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

final 4 are we there yet?

almost there

has a great shot to win if vs adam in f2 :running::animated_bouncy:

I like Jordan but I'm getting so frustrated at how bad she does in comps. In tonight's HOH donut comp she is moving sooooooooooooo slow, she is young and in shape and should be able to do well in this comp. Rach is fighting like hell to win. I think Rach will win HOH tonight but that means she can't compete next week and obviously Jordan won't be able to protect her since she can't win at comps. Jordan is being protected by Rach but Rach doesn't have the same in return.

I like Jordan but I'm getting so frustrated at how bad she does in comps. In tonight's HOH donut comp she is moving sooooooooooooo slow, she is young and in shape and should be able to do well in this comp. Rach is fighting like hell to win. I think Rach will win HOH tonight but that means she can't compete next week and obviously Jordan won't be able to protect her since she can't win at comps. Jordan is being protected by Rach but Rach doesn't have the same in return.

It looks like they were all struggling. I think Jordan is better at the skill comps then physical.

Jordo did come in second in the last 2 HOH competitions.

I think Rachel is getting frustrated at her too. After winning all these comps and saving her when Jordan looks like she is not even trying, her thanks to Rachel is to tell American that Rachel is a handful. Wow!

Since Rachel cannot play next week and it is an important week, Rachel may just decide to switch it up a little bit. She cannot count on Jordan and she knows it.

I think Rachel is getting frustrated at her too. After winning all these comps and saving her when Jordan looks like she is not even trying, her thanks to Rachel is to tell American that Rachel is a handful. Wow!

Since Rachel cannot play next week and it is an important week, Rachel may just decide to switch it up a little bit. She cannot count on Jordan and she knows it.

you havent been listening very well then because rachel and Jordan perfectly fine, they were laughing about the things that were said and also professed they were happy to be bffs, so get that line of thought out cause it aint gonna float here I dont think

I don't watch the live feeds, but from what I see on the show, Jordan is actually never very nice to Rachel. Acts like she's better. Rachel was an extremely good friend to Jordan this week, which makes Jordan's comments to Julie about Rachel even more sucky.

Tonight was the first time that I am a little upset with Jordan and her behavior. On live t.v. she didn't acknowledge her friendship with Rachel and that she was a handful and that's AFTER Rachel saved her. Now she's kind of whining that she sucks and won't even help Rachel celebrate her HoH win...

Come on Jordan...are you missing Jeff that bad and just want to leave the house???

Rachel sure is being gracious. I wish Jordan would have at least acknowledged Rach today on the show for saving her and fighting so hard.

Jordan and Rachel have a good thing going and they know it. They trust each other (and I trust that they trust each other) and on BB, that is invaluable. They need to chill, have a good time, work out and let the BS slide right off while prepping to do what they have to do. They'll be fine. You would have to be a fool not to take advantage of the equipment and free time and not work-out as much as you can. Jordan and Rachel both look terrific.

I don't watch the live feeds, but from what I see on the show, Jordan is actually never very nice to Rachel. Acts like she's better. Rachel was an extremely good friend to Jordan this week, which makes Jordan's comments to Julie about Rachel even more sucky.

not true she is totally happy with rachel just dissapointed with herself thats all you would be to, any one would want to make a good showing and she has not

after the comp rachel laughed a that comment, she was not upset, ppl just want to make Jordan worse than she is, she is just wanting to help in the push to move these lazy bitches out the house

You can tell from the feeds that Jordan is a little nervous with Rachel. She should be. Rachel has to be very worried for next week.

I have a feeling that it is going to be Adam out this week. Rachel will make a deal with Porsh and Kalia for F3. She knows Jordan and Adam can't win crap so she will be the one gone next week.

Rachel may have told Jordan the comment was OK but you can tell she is not happy about it. I hope Porsh and Kalia remind her about it this week.

after the comp rachel laughed a that comment, she was not upset, ppl just want to make Jordan worse than she is, she is just wanting to help in the push to move these lazy bitches out the house

I do not see that Jordan is any less lazy than Kalia or Porsh. I have never seen Jordan lift a finger in the house. She has everyone cook for her. She does not try in comps. In fact, in the last POV, she got out quick because she said she does not like pain. So don't even try????

You can tell from the feeds that Jordan is a little nervous with Rachel. She should be. Rachel has to be very worried for next week.

I have a feeling that it is going to be Adam out this week. Rachel will make a deal with Porsh and Kalia for F3. She knows Jordan and Adam can't win crap so she will be the one gone next week.

Rachel may have told Jordan the comment was OK but you can tell she is not happy about it. I hope Porsh and Kalia remind her about it this week.

yeah ruby you must be a mind reader, you are so far off as far as my opinion is condcerned, why would rach make a deal with those loser beotches, she has a much better chance of winning against Jordan, this may be how you wish it would go, but I dont think so

Jordan has told Rachel that she's a handful or other things along those lines since Brendon left the first time. When he came back both Jeff and Jordan told him, (in front of Rachel), how hard it was to keep her in line and they mentioned something about the "Rachel Handbook".

yeah ruby you must be a mind reader, you are so far off as far as my opinion is condcerned, why would rach make a deal with those loser beotches, she has a much better chance of winning against Jordan, this may be how you wish it would go, but I dont think so

It is just my opinion but I could be on the right track, and not so far off. Rachel was just in the storage room with Jordan and she told her that she should make a deal with Kalia that if they keep her safe, that she would keep Rachel safe next week.

No way. Rachel knows she needs to get Kalia or Porsche out this week (hopefully Kalia). Even though she can't play in the next HOH she has a good shot at POV next week. She won't turn on Jordan.

Ugh.

Jordan needs to freaking win something already! She's leaving all the work to Rachel.

And watch, those arses would vote for Jordan to win in final 2, too.

Bleh.

Sorry Jordan fans, not happy right now. She needed to win this week to protect her and Rachel, and since Rachel won it, and can't compete next week, I don't have faith that Jordan will win next week to protect Rachel.

Archived