Rachel - Week 9 - HOH

CeCiMom

I think Jordon is partly responsible for Rachel toning down the way she had been acting before.

I'm happy for her because maybe she'll have a better reaction from people when it's over...

and also when she goes job hunting.

I can't quite excuse her completely. 3/4 of the show she was a Diva who expected the

whole show to revolve around HER.

Good luck to her. Maybe she's learned a lesson.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i dont know if im in the minority or the majority...

I Still hate this lady with a passion >.> she needs out this week.

Well you used to be in the majority but post Brendon you are in the minority.

Go Rachel or Jordan win the POV.

I killed a spidy

this am, in th shower, they freak me out , I did however feel bad that I sent him dwn the drain,lol, I love the birds and watch avidly with binoculars,love it

:animated_wave::animated_bouncy:

You can see new photos of Rachel's puppies on I Hate Big Brother :smilielol:

Uh, yeah, that's OK--good luck with that! :huh:

I heard Rachel actually called Kalia a pig in her goodbye message. She also was the one to evict her after a tie! This is going to make the show interesting for viewers, :animated_bouncy: but It's not really a good idea for her to alienate jurors.

Well i dont know if im in the minority or the majority...

I Still hate this lady with a passion >.> she needs out this week.

you are in the minority, it is team jorgel all the way

animated_wave.gifanimated_bouncy.gif

Uh, yeah, that's OK--good luck with that! huh.gif

I heard Rachel actually called Kalia a pig in her goodbye message. She also was the one to evict her after a tie! This is going to make the show interesting for viewers, animated_bouncy.gif but It's not really a good idea for her to alienate jurors.

omg, I can just hear Brendan now going off on here about how she should not have done that, on and on, he will need to zip it if she wins, she proved herself to him, so he will need to stfu

:cookoo: I can't believe it myself...I want Rachel to win. :faint: She has played the best game, and as long as you keep 'Brennan' away from her, and keep the cameras off...I actually like the girl!! I can't help myself! This is a total 180 from the way I felt when she walked back through that door! I love Jordan, but c'mon...she already won once. Rachel to win, Jordan 2nd, Jeff (<---mad love) or Adam for fan favorite! Adam's just a big, sweet teddy bear who didn't do much, but did when it counted!

And if the rumors are true...bravo for unleashing the beast on the jury house. And good on ya, Adam, for winning HOH!

I can't believe that I'm agreeing with you "100%!!" She's gone from being an annoying whiny woman to someone who is working hard to stay in the game!! Goooo Rachel!!

omg agree completely...hated on her last season but am rooting for her to win now.....she has upped her social game...Brendon being evicted elevated her social game she was and is so smart to play that ..she is so likeable now...and she has always been such a threat in comps... both physical and memory...go Rach...

I just said reevaulate...I just know I prefer the Rachel on her own we've seen the last few weeks since Brendon left. But it would suck if she pays for his eternal education and a year later, splitsville. Maybe I am underestmating Rachel's ability to hold her own against Brendon when the camera's not on them. She's a tough, awesome lady.

I just said reevaulate...I just know I prefer the Rachel on her own we've seen the last few weeks since Brendon left. But it would suck if she pays for his eternal education and a year later, splitsville. Maybe I am underestmating Rachel's ability to hold her own against Brendon when the camera's not on them. She's a tough, awesome lady.

I totally agree with you.

omg agree completely...hated on her last season but am rooting for her to win now.....she has upped her social game...Brendon being evicted elevated her social game she was and is so smart to play that ..she is so likeable now...and she has always been such a threat in comps... both physical and memory...go Rach...

I honestly believe Jordan has a lot to do with Rachel's attitude. I was trying to think back to Rachel's season...were there any girls on there that weren't bitches???

I really hope Jordan and Rachel are in final 2 but I really don't care who wins as long as it isn't Porsche!

That's right, Jammer. Last year, the whole house hated Rachel from day one. She's had a much smoother ride this time around.

Dani's angels hated her with a passion. They would spend the day Rachel bashing and hiding her things. The only mean girl left is Pork and she needs to be nice to Rachel. :animated_rotfl:

:animated_wave::animated_bouncy:

Uh, yeah, that's OK--good luck with that! :huh:

I heard Rachel actually called Kalia a pig in her goodbye message. She also was the one to evict her after a tie! This is going to make the show interesting for viewers, :animated_bouncy: but It's not really a good idea for her to alienate jurors.

Seriously? Rachel, I love ya but you need to think of votes - if you get to the end. *shakes head*

Archived