Rachel - Week 9 - HOH

CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well who cares, for whatever reason ppl are liking her, and I am sure the way she has treated Jordan has a little something to do with it, but not all and any way what is wrong with that?? Dont down the Jordan lovers for converting to rachel lovers, be happy bout it instead, I was not against her this season , like last season, but wasn't really that against her then, she was just tooo voer the top last year thats all, ah and everyone definately likes her better without Brendon, he is an idiot

What? Rachel acted like a total ass. Previous dislike for Rachel didn't just fly out of left field. She whined and/or cried constantly and everything was me, me, me with Rachel and her "man," didn't help matters; true, but jeez, even I gave up on her at that point. Rachel is a totally different person now. Today's Rachel has no relevance whatsoever to yesterday's Rachel but let's not totally forget that people grew weary of her for a reason not; just because. Maybe if she had acted then as she acts now, the game would have gone differently for everybody. But wait........it seems to be going fine for her, eh?

It was the people who constantly defended Rachel who made me hate her before :animated_shocking:

You're right there were times she was a big whiner. We had a right to say it!

It was the people who constantly defended Rachel who made me hate her before :animated_shocking:

You're right there were times she was a big whiner. We had a right to say it!

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

I changed my mind about Rach after she tried to save the bee. Nothing to do with Jordan or anything else. She likes animals,(even bugs) I like her.

What? Rachel acted like a total ass. Previous dislike for Rachel didn't just fly out of left field. She whined and/or cried constantly and everything was me, me, me with Rachel and her "man," didn't help matters; true, but jeez, even I gave up on her at that point. Rachel is a totally different person now. Today's Rachel has no relevance whatsoever to yesterday's Rachel but let's not totally forget that people grew weary of her for a reason not; just because. Maybe if she had acted then as she acts now, the game would have gone differently for everybody. But wait........it seems to be going fine for her, eh?

This is all very true. Being a Rachel fan for me is not because she's loveable but because she's entertaining. That's why I say I don't always like her but I am always her fan. Her season went down the drain after she left because everyone else was extremely boring!!!

She's made a real turnaround since Brendon left the second time; the first time she was a whiney wreck. She's a resilient person and sure surprised me with this new Rachel. She's in a totally tough position this week but seems to be staying pretty calm and not saying much to anyone so there's gotta be a lot of strategizing going on in her head that she knows is best not entrusted to any of the other players.

Rachel's much better since Brendon's departure, and I've even gone so far as to say that thus far, she deserves the win. However, she still gets on my nerves. For instance, while having the convo with Kalia yesterday in the hoh, she again went on and on about what a huge deal it was the first time Brendon was voted out and she wasn't going to be able to see her fiance for SIX WHOLE WEEKS. OMG! She's absolutely ridiculous, petty and self-centered at times. How would she ever be able to handle a REAL problem?

I am hoping that Rach goes all the way to the winners circle... I liked her last year & have liked her this year... and I like her even more without Brendon. How she is now, is how she was when I met her... full of life & kind...

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

I changed my mind about Rach after she tried to save the bee. Nothing to do with Jordan or anything else. She likes animals,(even bugs) I like her.

YES! GMTA again!!! I saw that last night and was very impressed! I talk to every animal--even bugs! I say hi to the pretty butterflies in my backyard in the morning and thank them for coming! I try not to step on snails-even the ones flagrantly eating my lettuce! I put earthworms back when they get lost! I feel bad for little creatures. :smilie_tux:

:nemoani::roo::1eye::kisss::eeyore::D

Rachel has been so different since Brendon left the second time. I think this is the real Rachel. I am wondering if Brendon makes her feel insecure and the whiny Rachel comes out. She is quite capable of playing BB on her own or anything else I imagine. There is just something a little off about their relationship and I can't quite put my finger on it. But I remember the footage of Brendon's ex-wife last year and her talk regarding how controlling he is. At first I thought Rachel might like and thrive on that but I don't think that is the case. When he was skyping his penis to several women online might have been a major red flag for her. Thinking she should have kicked him to the curb!! :disgust:

I confess ! ! I was a total Rachel basher. Could not stand her laugh, her voice, or her constantly saying fiance. Now, I find myself rooting for her and hoping she gets some $$. If for any other reason than to stick it in Brendan's face (being nice). She is very competitive and very protective of her friend's. The bashing started when she defended Porsche to Cassi, and we thought we were in for another season 12. So glad she outlasted Brendan. Jordan has helped her a bit by pionting out some things that are annoying in a nice way. Rachel has been very receptive too, and nnot all defensive. Like this Rachel and think that this might be a little closer to how she is in real life.

YES! GMTA again!!! I saw that last night and was very impressed! I talk to every animal--even bugs! I say hi to the pretty butterflies in my backyard in the morning and thank them for coming! I try not to step on snails-even the ones flagrantly eating my lettuce! I put earthworms back when they get lost! I feel bad for little creatures. :smilie_tux:

:nemoani::roo::1eye::kisss::eeyore::D

I kill ants. Am I bad? :lookaround:

Personally, I think Rachel has you all snowballed!! As soon as she wins the 1/2 Mil, it will be I'm the bast, you all can kiss me and my man's ass!!

She's playing a great game, but I think it's an act! The old nasty Rachel will be back.

Rachel has been so different since Brendon left the second time. I think this is the real Rachel. I am wondering if Brendon makes her feel insecure and the whiny Rachel comes out. She is quite capable of playing BB on her own or anything else I imagine. There is just something a little off about their relationship and I can't quite put my finger on it. But I remember the footage of Brendon's ex-wife last year and her talk regarding how controlling he is. At first I thought Rachel might like and thrive on that but I don't think that is the case. When he was skyping his penis to several women online might have been a major red flag for her. Thinking she should have kicked him to the curb!! disgust.gif

I agree. It's like the longer she is away from Brendon, the more normal and down to earth she gets and she becomes quite likable. I've always liked her because I think she's always had a huge heart and wears it on her sleeve but that heart has been much more visible lately. I don't know if it is Brendon that is the problem or that she just has severe relationship co-dependency issues but Rachel with and without Brendon are two different people.

For me, it is either Rachel or Jordan and since Rachel seems to be winning comps and affording their stay, then it is a no-brainer. That, and it is so easy for me to wish Rachel or Jordan the win over Porches and Cowpie. Even if Rachel was still a whiny-ass, I would wish her the win over either of those two. Daniele's "girls" bear the taint of being just that; for me, and I really don't like Daniele.

For me, it is either Rachel or Jordan and since Rachel seems to be winning comps and affording their stay, then it is a no-brainer. That, and it is so easy for me to wish Rachel or Jordan the win over Porches and Cowpie. Even if Rachel was still a whiny-ass, I would wish her the win over either of those two. Daniele's "girls" bear the taint of being just that; for me, and I really don't like Daniele.

I agree, I can not stand to watch another BBAD in which Kalia talks the whole three hour, even if she is eating at the time. Does she not ever shut up??

Personally, I think Rachel has you all snowballed!! As soon as she wins the 1/2 Mil, it will be I'm the bast, you all can kiss me and my man's ass!!

She's playing a great game, but I think it's an act! The old nasty Rachel will be back.

See that is the thing... in the outside 'world' she isn't mean or nasty in the slightest! She is kind, energetic & so full of life... I've been around her both with Brendon & without & she was more open & energetic without him BUT she was still hella cool when Brendon was around...

I think Rach is an insecure person and leans on her relationshp with Brandon to validate her...which then we have the " don't mess with my man" etc dialogue...Rachel has come into her own this season ...on her own...she has "kicked a**"...hope she wins...

Agree...and if not Jorchel then Adam. I just don't want Danielle's Disiples to win...not even 2nd place!

animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

NO! Hee! I've killed insects in my life, but I am very happy for the friendly ones in the garden who pollinate my flowers and vegetables! smitten.gif

I love the birds in my yard too!

I killed a spidy

this am, in th shower, they freak me out , I did however feel bad that I sent him dwn the drain,lol, I love the birds and watch avidly with binoculars,love it

I thought I would never say this, but actually want to see Rachel in the final two!

How did those words coming up in my mouth! :lipsrsealed2:

I can't believe that I'm agreeing with you "100%!!" She's gone from being an annoying whiny woman to someone who is working hard to stay in the game!! Goooo Rachel!!

Archived