Porsche - Week 9 - Nominated

CeCiMom

I just don't like her. She has an ugly personality and an ugly heart. dry.gif

shes very self centered

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's such a twit. To lose weight maybe she can get a Jenny Craig contract, or do a binge and purge diet (more likely). On another site I saw a picture of her with that bikini bottom thingy. Pot belly, thunder thighs and arms, bloated face. She's a hot mess.

Please no cards and letters from chubbies. Noting against chubbies, you're probably not out and about showing off what should be covered up. Just sayin'......

I don't want her in final three either, but I feel kinda sorry for her after I heard her convo about her mom she had with Adam. She said that she was a very chubby kid up until her teens. She said that her mom had a BF and they went out for dinner. He told P to put her feet together and look down. He started laughing and said, "You cant even see your feet." Adam was shocked a little and said that is so mean. P said she started crying, her mom did nothing and she said she threw a big enough fit that they left the restaurant. She does not speak with her mom. She said her dad helped her lose the weight and he would work out with her and reward her with new clothes or being able to go do something. Once you have a battle with weight on an emotional level (starved for attention), it is so hard to keep it off in stressful times--Like BB. She will battle this weight thing forever. Not that I would call her fat right now, but def not skinny.

I don't want her in final three either, but I feel kinda sorry for her after I heard her convo about her mom she had with Adam. She said that she was a very chubby kid up until her teens. She said that her mom had a BF and they went out for dinner. He told P to put her feet together and look down. He started laughing and said, "You cant even see your feet." Adam was shocked a little and said that is so mean. P said she started crying, her mom did nothing and she said she threw a big enough fit that they left the restaurant. She does not speak with her mom. She said her dad helped her lose the weight and he would work out with her and reward her with new clothes or being able to go do something. Once you have a battle with weight on an emotional level (starved for attention), it is so hard to keep it off in stressful times--Like BB. She will battle this weight thing forever. Not that I would call her fat right now, but def not skinny.

I guess this explains why she is so mean, too.

Too bad, too sad. I don't like the woman.

Archived