Kalia - Week 9 - Nominee - Evicted - Jury #5

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned on my feeds this morning and COW really working Adam on what moves he needs to make and what to do if he win POV. rolleyes.gif

ive been sat morn cleanin what was she tellin him Marty

America's Player... that girl needs some meds STAT! I could care less if COWlia or Porka were to go this week... I do think that COWlia would be a better move to get out especially if a future comp is going to be questions...

ive been sat morn cleanin what was she tellin him Marty

I just heard the end but if he wins POV and takes one of them down they put up Jordan and they have the votes to vote Jordan out and it will be the 3 of them against Rachel.

I just heard the end but if he wins POV and takes one of them down they put up Jordan and they have the votes to vote Jordan out and it will be the 3 of them against Rachel.

yeah like he is gonna do that so they can put up Jordan, NOT, he wont even try to win the veto let alone use it,lolol it would be funny if they all were trying to throw it and he won it by default, i know that aint gonna happen but it would be funny

Kalia working Adam again. She said it is about getting their game back. I missed the first part of the conversation. He didn't say anything back to her but after he walked away he said to the camera's. GD lazy people.

edit to add: Kalia followed him back to his room and whispered more to him. He is trying to get away from her.

Kalia working Adam again. She said it is about getting their game back. I missed the first part of the conversation. He didn't say anything back to her but after he walked away he said to the camera's. GD lazy people.

edit to add: Kalia followed him back to his room and whispered more to him. He is trying to get away from her.

I just got on the feeds and see that Kalia is in the have not room pacing around, she is worried, and I love it that she is sweating,lolo, I will be at work by the time the pov results come in but I have my phone set to give me the results,lol

She does well in the ones where she doesn't have to move. Happy to see her 'nervousing' about losing the POV and being sent to the jury.

Yes she does well when she doesn't have to move, that's why I want her gone first, then porko

Kalia is telling Adam to take one of them down and put up Jordan and get her out and then they can all get Rachel.

I think he is afraid to tell them no but he said he will think about it. She is telling him how to play his POV.

Kalia is crying :crybaby:

She was such a happy girl when she evicted Jeff and every time Rachel was on the block. :sneaky:

ok she did cry when Dani left even though Dani stabbed her in the back a million times. :death:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name