Adam - Week 9 - POV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bugs me that Adam has to play both sides up to the very end. I do think his alliance with Jordan and Rachel is what he wants but....

Kalia and Porsche asked him if he won the veto he was still taking one of them off. He told them YES. They seem to believe him. They were laughing and saying that they have to act pensive in front of Jordan.

Adam be a MAN and say what side you are on. :skellington:

Swapping sides has obviously worked for him. Choosing a side means you have one alliance and when they are not in power for the week, you could be screwed. He has kept his options open. Of course he tells K/P he will remove one of them from the block. He will then just throw the comp (smart move) so he doesn't have to "choose sides". He knows either K/P will go home over him this week so he isnt worried. The vets still have the power and the votes because Rach would be the tie breaker.

Honestly, the more I watch him, the more I see what a great game he has played. He is my 2nd fav to take it all home. Rach is first of course.

Bugs me that Adam has to play both sides up to the very end. I do think his alliance with Jordan and Rachel is what he wants but....

Kalia and Porsche asked him if he won the veto he was still taking one of them off. He told them YES. They seem to believe him. They were laughing and saying that they have to act pensive in front of Jordan.

Adam be a MAN and say what side you are on. :skellington:

I didn't hear that. I heard Kalia ask if Rachel asked him not to use POV if he won and he said "yes." He was very quiet with them and didn't offer up much. I believe he is with Rachel and Jordan this week. If he happens to be the only voter next week and has to vote between Rachel and Porsche....I could see him voting Rachel out. I'm hoping it will be Rachel's decision, obviously.

The donut comp.....fake donuts, no one ate them. Well, maybe Cowpie did, who knows. I'm saying that Atom the smoker, and Jordan the non smoker had the same amount of donuts on their stick, 15, and were closer to winning than the over eating Cow with 10. Rach won with 20 donuts.

Oh, okay, that makes sense :) I didn't understand the smoking=bad vs. overeating=good statement but now I see what you were getting at. It seems that Adam would have a better chance to win the more physical comps but that hasn't been the case so far. I really thought he would win this one. He does appear to be trying hard though.

Adam will NEVER have the kahona's to put up & vote out Jordan......he'll prob. throw the veto (or just lose like always), he's safe anyway & has never done anything to rock the boat.

Still, it would make me nervous if Adam won it. K and P would be in his ear all weekend telling him he can't beat either of the vets and this is his chance to take them out. Much better that either K or P win it than him.

Still, it would make me nervous if Adam won it. K and P would be in his ear all weekend telling him he can't beat either of the vets and this is his chance to take them out. Much better that either K or P win it than him.

That makes me nervous too. I think Adam is so useless though that I don't think he has a chance at winning any comp. :animated_rotfl:

He came really close in some comps and he won the cornhole. He may have won it anyway because he got a really high number. I think he is going to win one of these at the end....

Swapping sides has obviously worked for him. Choosing a side means you have one alliance and when they are not in power for the week, you could be screwed. He has kept his options open. Of course he tells K/P he will remove one of them from the block. He will then just throw the comp (smart move) so he doesn't have to "choose sides". He knows either K/P will go home over him this week so he isnt worried. The vets still have the power and the votes because Rach would be the tie breaker.

Honestly, the more I watch him, the more I see what a great game he has played. He is my 2nd fav to take it all home. Rach is first of course.

hes a big wussy and will never win prolly will not get to f2 to even get a chance those girls are soooo onto him, he is a wak ass man and and a weak ass player

his game is not a great game, it is a big chicken sh*ts game, I know floating can be considered a way to play but Adam has no balls,the only reason he floats from side to side is because he hates confrontation , he is a skeerdy cat, and that is what I hate about him, I am with marty, make up your dang mind and at least have the balls to say stuff up front instead of the old hem and haw, disgusts me

Adam has played both sides of the house the entire game. He was love struck with J/J and had them believing he was on their side. Every single time he went to the HOH to talk to the person in charge, he always told them I'll vote for whoever you want me to vote for no matter what. He has been the ultimate floater. The only difference between him and Shelly is she was more assertive in her sucking up to the HOH of the week. At least she would still vote the way she wanted to vote which is more than I can say for Adam.

I would be shocked if he won veto and put Jordan on the block. If he has any brains at all he would realize this would be his only opportunity to possibly get both Rachel and Jordan out of the game since Rachel can't play for HOH next week. I see him staying in this pattern and not making any waves. In the process he won't have a snowball's chance in Hades of getting to final two.

IMO he's played a crappy game all season. rolleyes.gif

Adam saying he wants a half mill in his pocket (no chance) he says anything else is failure, the smacking and burping is disgusting

now talking he wonders if he made the soup, whatever Adam you aint all that

Adam thinks he knows everything about 90210, I am telling you he is full of it, I know every epi word for word, he pissses me off when he starts in like he is the only one who ever watched that show, I started watching it with my kids and have watched it off and on over the yrs, its like sex and the city , a feel good show to go to when you are bummed or something, adam you are disgusting me today

I firmly believe if Adam should happen to win this POV he will flip like a pancake and remove either K or P. Jordon goes up and Adam and the one he removed will vote Jordon out. Rachel can't play for HOH so she automatically goes on the block with her only chance being to win the POV. I think if Adam wins this POV it's over for both Jordon and Rachel. He would be a complete tool to play it any other way if he wins it. Which he very well might be (a tool that is). And I'm hoping he doesn't win the POV.

I think he is sooo afraid of kalia that he would not play to try and win it

If Adam is truly a fan of BB, he will give his best effort for this POV and make his move. For him, this is it. If he does not win the POV and use it, he will not make any farther than third. Of coarse, I doubt he will put forth the effort.

I firmly believe if Adam should happen to win this POV he will flip like a pancake and remove either K or P. Jordon goes up and Adam and the one he removed will vote Jordon out. Rachel can't play for HOH so she automatically goes on the block with her only chance being to win the POV. I think if Adam wins this POV it's over for both Jordon and Rachel. He would be a complete tool to play it any other way if he wins it. Which he very well might be (a tool that is). And I'm hoping he doesn't win the POV.

It would be interesting if he wins and makes such a big move.

I agree that i hope Adam is smart enough to try really hard for VETO, win it and get Jordan up and out and then get Rachel out next week.

Its his only chance to get 500k, b/c he needs to make one power move at least and this is it.

BUT from what I have seen of Adam, he will most likely throw the competition so as to in his mind make sure he doesnt lose jury votes.

TBH the way he's played i think its almost lose/lose for him....although if he can float to the end vs Porsche without making Jordan/Rachel mad he could conceivably win, but i dont see how he can make it to the end without losing their jury votes.

he wont tho, cause he really hates confrontation and he does not want to have them all up in his face so the best thing he thinks he can do is lay low and let someone take him and I think he thinks that person is Jordan, if he was going to try and make a move it will be at f3 and by then it will be too late

Archived