America's Choice - Jury Prize $25,000

laladoopiedu

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for to win America's Choice and the money that comes with it?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I vote to give Rachael America's favorite player. I love Jordan and her sincereness, And Big Jeff is a hunk. But Rachael has played the best game IMHO. She has had to fight tooth and nail to stay in the game. Good game Rachael. Hope the rest of America will give you a wedding present.

I voted Jeff (for now) because I don't know if Rachel or Jordan will be in Jury. I would love to see either of the girls (or both) be the F2 and then give the other AC. If both in F2 then Jeff for AC.

Trying to make a huge move at the wrong time (too soon) is and idiot move. I guess it worked enough to get her to jury though. Awesome! :lol: And, Dani didn't even play to win... she played to prove something and she failed miserably, imo.

I voted Jordon.

I think she's played the most steadiest, thoughtful game.

She's smoothed out many situations and quietly goes about trying to work the game out.

I can't even think about voting for Rachel.

The only reason she's still there is because Brendon, jeff and jordon

have tried to keep her reigned-in and have kept helping her dig out of the

holes she's gotten herself into. (and, Brendon used his POV to keep her in the house)

...... I actually feel bad for the girl. She's left a bad impression on viewers from

last season and most of this season. Will the public excuse her for all of that because

she's toned it down the past few weeks ?

I hope she takes a close look at the improvement on the tapes and learns from it.

The Underdog/SuperHero: Rachel. The girl loves BB and I think it would be awesome for her to know that America loves her. She has always been the one treated most unfairly in the house - blamed for everything when many things have not been her fault. She's smart - and figured out Shelly long before the rest of the house had any clue that Shelly was working both sides. She's kind - befriending Porscha back in those first few weeks when no one else would talk to Porscha and she protected Jordan and Shelly when the 2 were about to have a smack down in the purple room. She's strong - winning the veto and saving herself and Jordan when it REALLY COUNTED. She's my all around favorite player. My very favorite Rachel moment was when she lost a competition and ran to the bushes to cry. I love that when Brendon asked her what she was doing she said something to the effect "I'm crying in the bushes so no one will see me." Priceless!

Rachel made this season watchable. Love her. Hope she wins the whole thing but if she doesnt, America's Favorite Player should be hers!

I voted Jeff (for now) because I don't know if Rachel or Jordan will be in Jury. I would love to see either of the girls (or both) be the F2 and then give the other AC. If both in F2 then Jeff for AC.

I agree with this and this is why I voted for Jeff also.

Definitely Rachel for the Dani back stab, pretending she would keep her then slamming her in the good bye message. Was Hilarious!

i never would have thought the day that rachel would beat jordan/jeff in a popularity poll

still early thou :animated_bouncy:

The Underdog/SuperHero: Rachel. The girl loves BB and I think it would be awesome for her to know that America loves her. She has always been the one treated most unfairly in the house - blamed for everything when many things have not been her fault. She's smart - and figured out Shelly long before the rest of the house had any clue that Shelly was working both sides. She's kind - befriending Porscha back in those first few weeks when no one else would talk to Porscha and she protected Jordan and Shelly when the 2 were about to have a smack down in the purple room. She's strong - winning the veto and saving herself and Jordan when it REALLY COUNTED. She's my all around favorite player. My very favorite Rachel moment was when she lost a competition and ran to the bushes to cry. I love that when Brendon asked her what she was doing she said something to the effect "I'm crying in the bushes so no one will see me." Priceless!

Rachel made this season watchable. Love her. Hope she wins the whole thing but if she doesnt, America's Favorite Player should be hers!

I agree with you 100%, without Rachel this season would have been boring. Also that seen in the bushes and her comment were my favorite Rachel moment also. Classic!

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I vote to give Rachael America's favorite player. I love Jordan and her sincereness, And Big Jeff is a hunk. But Rachael has played the best game IMHO. She has had to fight tooth and nail to stay in the game. Good game Rachael. Hope the rest of America will give you a wedding present.

I double can't believe this but I'm thinking along the same lines. J/J are both secure in the fact that America loves them. Rachel would be super grateful if she won! :animated_bouncy:

Changed my vote to Rachel. I still hope Jordan wins and Rachel comes in second. Visa-versa is fine though.

Sorry Jeff you HUGE HUNK!!!! :wub:

Archived