BB6 US to air in UK

http://www.in4mer.com/programming_e4.asp?p...tE4SpringSummer

Channel 4's "In4mer" website has confirmed the sixth series of Big Brother USA will air in the UK on digital station E4, probably beginning after our series finishes in August.

E4 screened the fourth US series - and ironically though not available in the US, we could watch "live" action from the house via our television - though on something like a 16-hr delay to account for the time difference.

This did cause some problems though - the main shows were shown at 9pm, but due to the East/West time-difference in the US those watching the live feed on TV saw the eviction three or four hours earlier.

It's not confirmed if the live feeds will be available this year, but chances are they will.

Some even better new today - E4 which was previously available only via subscription packages is being made a Free to Air channel on Freeview from May - so along with live streaming from the UK house and spin-off programmes E-Forum, Nominations Uncut, Diary Room Uncut and of course Big Brother's Little Brother, we'll be able to watch the US version of Big Brother 6 later in the year once our series concludes - and possibly the live feeds!

Guest Anonymous

I'm moving back to the UK this summer - looks like I'll be missing BBUK again! But really, I always seem to enjoy BB's Little Brother so much more (wonder why...could it be due to, having a brain fart, what's his name...) . I lived in Colorado when Big Brother started in the US but didn't watch it until I moved to the UK the time BB4 was being shown. I think I prefer the American version, though that's only due to the fact the only UK season of Big Brother that I watched was the one where Cameron won. Yawn.