Rachel and Jordan

Marty

Rachel and Jordan are the deciding votes.  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think they can trust?

• Shelly
    • Adam
    • Neither
  2. 2. Who do you think they should evict?

• Adam
    • Shelly

That's kind of how I look at it, too. Shelly absolutely can't be trusted and after all her "boo hooing" about having to win for her family, I don't even believe all the hype about her life. I just see her turning around, again, and saying she did it all FOR her family, thinking that excuses her. And by the way, Shelly has also made her disgust of Rachel so apparent that even this week, she told Jordan, again, how she shouldn't hang with Rach because it reflects badly on her.

Adam's a wild card but I do think Jordan has some pull with him.......what we don't know is how much Jordan will push Adam when it comes to Rachel.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they can trust Adam more than Shelly, but I think Rachel should keep Shelly. As it is, Rachel is the only real competitor on that side so she should drag the dead weight she'd have more control over.

Adam is totally for Jordan and is probably better than Shelly in any competition.

Adam is playing a good game altho he has not won anything..his POV was default cuz Jeff threw ir..think he will align with J/R if they win HOH...please get rid of Cowlia

That's the problem with keeping Adam. I think he will align with whoever wins HOH. At least if they take Shelly they have a better chance of winning HOH against her and Kalia then they do against Kalia and Adam. Believe me, I'll be happy to see Shelly walk out the door, I just have a bad feeling about Adam if he wins HOH.

Who J/R should keep and who they should trust are two different answers so, I've edited the poll and if you want you can vote/re-vote. (If you've already voted in the 1st have you'll have to cancel it and re-vote.)

I am still flip flopping on my what is best for Jordan and Rachel. Who do you think?

:omg: I can't think. :beer::furious3: Come on! "askance"?? (8/30 @ 6:04p.) :bangin:

That's the second word I've had to look up since BB13 started.

Who's responsible :giljotiini: for my having to go to "thefreedictionary.com"?

This time to see what Rachel did. :shocking:

I know, I know, it's MY fault :notworthy: for not studying :smartass: harder.

I really don't think they can trust either, both are floaters and will go to the side of power.

Though as much as I dislike Shelly, they should keep her over Adam. I think Adam's more likely to win a competition than Shelly, which could be bad news for Rachel and Jordan. I also think Shelly has a conscience and does want to do something to make it up to Jordan. Not to mention the fact that Kalia and Porsche don't trust Shelly, so she won't make any deals with them, while Adam already has.

Just my opinion.

I don't think they can trust either but I think they should evict Shelly. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Shelly's already fooled them once (and me too). Common sense says to roll the dice and choose the lesser of two evils. I think Adam is a tiny bit sketchy about Porsche anyway because of the F4 deal K/P proposed with R/J.

I'm anticipating Shelly's eviction speech though. She told Rachel the other morning that during her eviction speech, she is going to announce her loyalty to Rachel/Jordan. She said she knew Kalia was lying to her anyway about voting to keep her.

Good question. Should expand: Can Adam trust Rachel? Can Shelly trust Jordan? Can Porsche trust Rachel? Can Kalia trust Jordan not to put her on the block at the first opportunity?

The whole game is a two way street. Each of them went in wanting to win, even if they were spouting, "I am just happy to be here for the experience. My goal is top four." Well, of course your goal is top four until you reach it. And then what? Every dog for himself.

Actually I wish it was every dog for himself. It is just so funny when any of the house guests realizes the person they are playing with is actually also trying to win and not just help the other further their game. rolleyes.gif

popcorn2.gif

Adam is playing a good game altho he has not won anything..his POV was default cuz Jeff threw ir..think he will align with J/R if they win HOH...please get rid of Cowlia

Adam will definitely roll to whoever has the power next week, unless he actually wins the POV. newyear.gif

Maybe he thinks it is still "too early" in the game to go for it.

Adam will definitely roll to whoever has the power next week, unless he actually wins the POV. newyear.gif

Maybe he thinks it is still "too early" in the game to go for it.

:animated_rotfl: That's my problem with adam (and shelly...and kalia and porsche at first). I really can't respect a floater's gameplay. Pick a side you big wussy! I'd HATE to see either adam or shelly in F2. Adam's a nice guy but his game has been pathetic in my book.

all i know is that when her stabs jordan in the back it is going to really hurt her. i do not trust him as he and p are way tooo close.

I think that the poll is too narrow to truly answer the question. People that want Jordan to win the game should hope Shelly is evicted. People that want Rachel to win the game should home Adam is evicted. Adam wants Rachel gone so that he can work with Jordan. If Jordan leaves, he will almost certainly flip to the other side. Shelly is much more likely to stick with Rachel if you ask me.

:animated_rotfl: That's my problem with adam (and shelly...and kalia and porsche at first). I really can't respect a floater's gameplay. Pick a side you big wussy! I'd HATE to see either adam or shelly in F2. Adam's a nice guy but his game has been pathetic in my book.

I really gets on my nerves that at final 6 we expect who stays to hop on the side of HOH and the other HG expect it and a matter of course. I have no respect for Adam or Shelly.

Pick a team. If those 2 are in the F2 it would be disgusting.

Good question. Should expand: Can Adam trust Rachel? Can Shelly trust Jordan? Can Porsche trust Rachel? Can Kalia trust Jordan not to put her on the block at the first opportunity?

The whole game is a two way street. Each of them went in wanting to win, even if they were spouting, "I am just happy to be here for the experience. My goal is top four." Well, of course your goal is top four until you reach it. And then what? Every dog for himself.

Actually I wish it was every dog for himself. It is just so funny when any of the house guests realizes the person they are playing with is actually also trying to win and not just help the other further their game. rolleyes.gif

That is so true! They will do whatever they have to do to get to the finish line. Tell them whatever they want to hear. All of them have some kind of alliance with each other ... just in case they get the power.

For me, it is just who I would like to see at the end. I hope Adam goes this week - such a kiss a$$ whomever has the power. He has done nothing in this game and thinks American loves him. Boy is he going to be surprised when he is out

popcorn2.gif

popcorn2.gif

That is so true! They will do whatever they have to do to get to the finish line. Tell them whatever they want to hear. All of them have some kind of alliance with each other ... just in case they get the power.

For me, it is just who I would like to see at the end. I hope Adam goes this week - such a kiss a$$ whomever has the power. He has done nothing in this game and thinks American loves him. Boy is he going to be surprised when he is out

Archived