8/31 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

6:00 PM BBT

Kalia and Shelly walking laps.

Rachel and Jordan are in the purple room. Jordan telling Rachel how she asked Adam about his closeness with Porsche. "I just really, really want to make sure that if it came to it, that you will help me out. I need your word, you promise me, promise me that you'll put Porsche up if it comes to that." Adam had told her that he wants Kalia gone first but if it came down to Jordan/Porsche he would definitely keep Jordan safe. He also said that Porsche is trying to use her 'sex appeal' to get Adam to stay with them.

J: I think we're doing the right thing.

R: I think so, or we're doing the best that we can.

J; I don't know Rachel.....

6:13 PM BBT

Jordan studying memory wall. Her and Rachel looking for specific features to memorize.

Porsche and Kalia still doing laps.They decided to do this earlier when they realized the finale was coming up and they wanted to look good.

6:16 PM BBT

"Daniele's smile is like the Joker." giggles Jordan. She also said that Brendon looks like he's cheesing it up, Adam nose points down and you can see Dominic's bottom teeth.

6:54 PM BBT

Shelly telling Jordan and Rachel to do just whatever they want to do tomorrow. She's got a sparkly shirt for Jordan and another for Rachel. Shelly wants tomorrow to be over, whatever happens happens. Shelly says that when they went into the HNBR to talk, "She" walked passed 14 times trying to hear. She has to know everything. She doesn't get that it's Wednesday and she's not in control (Shelly talking about Kalia)

Shelly went into KT earlier and Kalia and Porsche told her they were making Shepard's pie. Shelly wanted to tell them to take their Sheppard's Pie and shove it in their face.

7:24BBT

Rachel and Jodanr jedi training in hammock. Shelly and Adam talking on couches. Kalia comes out to say she is taking a shower but she turned the oven off, it should be ready.

Shelly says for 2 weeks left there sure is a lot to do. Adam tells her there will be an eviction on the last Sunday. Shell says that the difference from going first to going now is you have to be proud. Adam says the power now shifts to the jury.

Adam goes inside, Jedi training continues for Rach/Jor.

7:41BBT

Jordan gets some shepherds pie. Rachel lays in hammock looking for holes in her eye lids. Adam eating. They tell Kalia its really good.

7:55BBT

All of them are eating at the table. Jordan washes her dishes, Adam gets seconds with hot sauce. Talk turns to restaurants. Adam says it would have been funny if they had had a firedrill while in prequester. Brenchel were at a different hotel. As the man of the house....Adam will finish off the pie. For desert they eat their cookies.

Porsche misses her comforter and soft bed (her bed downstairs). Jordans nose is full of boogers.

Adam says this is how he got fat, by eating the left overs.

Porsche and Rachel thank Shelly for doing dishes.

Adam misses Fara.

Rach tells them their family doesnt sit in the audience, they are in a room with an open bar....WBRB

We come back from BB and talk is of movies.

8:09BBT

Kalia talks of giving Christmas gifts to families and walking into a house with 4 or 5 kids sleeping in one room. Jordan says they do that, some parents even ask for underware. Kalia says we would give alot of socks. Its really really sad that so many people are so much in need.

8:20BBT

Kalia has a degree in Theater and writing, she also took some journalism classes. Kalia doesnt like hair all over, but she really doesnt like being wet and having hair on her.Jordan is tired. Kalia says its sooo easy to take a snooze. AHHH there is Porsche, in the HOH tub. (Down boys---she is covered in bubbles and you can see her swim suit strap.)

Kalia tells us about Darrick, 27, law student. She likes him alot, doesnt like liking him so much, really going to hurt if it doesnt work out. Met him in April. Porsche playing with the bubbles in the tub, blowing them up into the air. Kalia mentions his family....WBRB. Feeds come back to Rachel telling us her and Brendon said they loved each other while on the show.

8:35ish BBT

Rach admits they had sex in Jury house last season. Jordan is freaked out by it. Kalia says its like a house right? Shelly says its just like being at home. Only place Shelly says no to is at their folks houses. Jordan says they didnt do it while they were on Race...there were other ppl around.....Jordan cant talk about this---there are a million people watching. They can use their imagination.

They talk about hotel experiances hearing people in other rooms having sex. Jordan makes a face at the stories then turns around and asks Kalia whats the kinkiest thing she has done. Kalia isnt into kinky. Jordan asks Shelly if she wants less sex after she got married. Shelly: men hit their prime from 18 to 24, women from 36 to 45. As you age, women want it more and guys less.

9:51pmBBT...someone is playing with the buttons. we get WBRB and TRIVIA then the different WBRB...the fish, the control room, the trees

Kalia and Rachel talking about pda vs. PDA! Go ahead and kiss but make out on the dance floor. Rach says this one couple was (she whispers) having sex (back to normal voice) right there. WBRB

Archived