House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the possibility of CBS incorporating part of House Calls on its Early Show

Not bloody likely if they want to save what little of their journalistic integrity they have left. Between the moronic adolescent on speed weather dude, all the fashion tips, cooking segments, new mommy advice and the reality show and Letterman clips - they actually have about 10 minutes of hard news in their 2 hour show. Could be why they're number 3 out of the three big network morning news broadcasts.

I agree, I'd like to see Housecalls on tv rather than streaming on my computer screen but putting it on one of Viacom's affiliates like MTV might be a better choice. If CBS wants the 25-35 year old audience share so bad that they stacked (pun intended) the house this season with a selection of brainless beefcake and silicon bimbos from that demographic then it only follows that it would be a brilliant move to have it on Tuesday nights as a lead-in to Real World and the Seventies House. JMHO - one I'd fall over dead if it occurred to the suits at Viacom.

Guest BlazeFghtr
how do you save it?  can someone post the show when its over?   thanks

dont worry, it'll be available in the show archives for you to view as soon as it's over.

don't miss it... it's something you really have to watch

Thanks BillW...i cant wait to see this moron explain himself...i hope they confront him about going back on his original alliance of the men with Michael

If you are, could you please post a brief synopsis of what happens?   ;)

I didn't get to it on time. Will have to watch the archived show. I'm watching yesterday's show now. OMG! Marcellas is hillarious. Really a laugh out loud show. Loving it.

Marcelles is great!! GO MARCELLES!! He just said how did eric pass the psych test that cbs gives them!! LMAO

Here's to the Best House Calls EVER!!!!!!!! Oh My. I am going to watch it again! Thank you Marcelles for calling Eric on his crap! I am sure that Eric was upset that he didn't feel any "love" for his leadership skills from you two! I think he has to be the worst house guest ever especially since he admitted that he has watched all the BB seasons...........he knew what he was in for, and still played the way he did!!! Once again Thank you Thank you Thank you for that interview!

I saw it, it was awesome! I even posted a thank you to Marcellas, but it looks as though it was deleted for some reason. Anyhow, it was fabulous! Marcellas called Eric out on almost everything... as much as time would allow for. Every time Eric would try to explain his way out of it with his "moral and values", Marcellas would turn his own words against him. At one point it got so heated that Gretchen had to calm Marcellas down. You NEED to watch it, if for no other reason a good friggen laugh. Marcellas did a terrific job! It was great! Also, when they show his pre-show interview, you get to hear how amazing Eric thinks he is which is hilarious because every time he says something about himself, you automatically picture something he's done in the house that would object to that. Very funny! Finally he's portrayed for who he really is. Marcellas said something that was key though after Eric left, " I just tried to make him see, just see how he really is. I don't think he sees it, he's in denial". Then Gretchen later went on to say that "only someone whose in that much denial must be crazy". They both agreed it was amazing that he past the psych test...LOL

Guest DraftKing

Good for Marcellas! I'm proud of him for not backing down to Napoleon Eric. I was at work so I didn't get to watch, but I look forward to watching the archived show.

I saw it, it was awesome! I even posted a thank you to Marcellas, but it looks as though it was deleted for some reason. Anyhow, it was fabulous! Marcellas called Eric out on almost everything... as much as time would allow for. Every time Eric would try to explain his way out of it with his "moral and values", Marcellas would turn his own words against him.  At one point it got so heated that Gretchen had to calm Marcellas down. You NEED to watch it, if for no other reason a good friggen laugh. Marcellas did a terrific job! It was great! Also, when they show his pre-show interview, you get to hear how amazing Eric thinks he is which is hilarious because every time he says something about himself, you automatically picture something he's done in the house that would object to that. Very funny! Finally he's portrayed for who he really is. Marcellas said something that was key though after Eric left, " I just tried to make him see, just see how he really is. I don't think he sees it, he's in denial". Then Gretchen later went on to say that "only someone whose in that much denial must be crazy". They both agreed it was amazing that he past the psych test...LOL

YAY Marcellas. So glad someone called him out!!!!!!!!

lol, there's my msg, thanks Jem. I was wondering where it went to!

Holy frig, that really was the greatest Housecalls ever! I was so impressed with the way Marcellas didn't back down. Terrific questions, all the ones vital in calling Eric out. I loved when the guy did bring up the whole sportsmanship thing, then when Marcellas asks, "so staring players down is good sportsmanship... you don't find that a bit childish" or something to that effect. It's funny how drastically different this interview was compared to Julie's. Julie needs to lose her job and give it to Marcellas, or William/Marvin... we need to see them back on tv. Julie's far too serious for big brother. I don't even think she watches the show. Anyhow, kudos to you Marc, you were terrific. I even liked Gretchen today!

I imagine it should be by tonight. Especially given it's popularity. All I can say is that you need to have things ready (soft things) to throw at your computer screen. Seriously, it's THAT good!

Marcelles I think you are great and I would have done the same thing to that caller.She was very rude.I am dying to watch HC today but for some reason all I am seeing is yesterdays HC (which I watched :D )

On a side note and a bit off topic You LOOK GREAT.I am/was behind on this seasons BB and last week I started playing catch up on these boards and on HC So thank you for being entertaining and saying what needs to be said to those callers and HG :wink:

Cee

I wanted to watch an archived episode of House Calls. Unfortunately you can only watch it by downloading the current version of real player. You get a trial period and then have to pay a monthly fee. Is that right??I think it is INSANE to have to pay for that service when there are a ton of free media players out there. Anyone else peeved about this?

I used to love to watch Marcellas on House Calls, but this year I can't take all the sexual references he's made about the guys in the house. I'm tired of hearing who he wants to sleep with on the show. Gretchen never goes on about who she'd "do". If Marcellas keeps getting so x-rated on HouseCalls I'm afraid CBS might have to place an age verification on the site. It's too bad too, kids watch this show on TV and I thought it was a family show considering it's on at 8pm once a week and Julie Chen advertises HouseCalls on the internet.