House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone--

Am I going crazy or did I just see Marcellus on The Bold and the Beautiful as a designer? I haven't seen any posts about it, so I was just wondering if anyone else noticed.

PS: I love Marcellus!!!!

Yes, Marcellus was on the show, today. He needs to stick with the job he has because he sucks as an actor!!! It sounded like he was reading from a script and didn't sound natural at all.

I think it'll be the winner whoever that is....

Janelle b/c Marcellas is in love with her....

Kaysar (read the Janelle comment) and because alot of people like him.

and James b/c he was a fun Housecalls guest and stirred up alot of crap.

I don't see why they don't make it longer either.. but CBS are just a bunch of cheap bastards.

Sooo yeah.... that's who I think the 4 are going to be....

The Winner, Janelle, Kaysar, James

That sounds the most likely to me too

Guest Ladybev58
Yes, Marcellus was on the show, today. He needs to stick with the job he has because he sucks as an actor!!! It sounded like he was reading from a script and didn't sound natural at all.

Yes I saw him there as well today........I agree, he should not quit his day job because he needs to brush up on the acting because he did not sound natural at all. I do still like him but acting does not appear to be his nitch :lol:

Guest friendship_fan
I thought it could be the final 4: Ivette, Maggie, Janelle, and April.....................too bad cause I wanted to see all th houseguests there! <_<

all friendship- april cappy ivetta and maggie

I'm really hoping James will be one of the guests...as well as Janelle, Ivette and...hmmmm...I guess I don't have a fourth in mind. I would love to see Maggie have to respond to James and Janelle's questions, but I really doubt Maggie will be one of the four.

there are going to be four houseguests there tomorrow. it is a secret, as to who these houseguest will be. as much as i don't want to see maggie again, i am assuming she might be one of the four, because she won. i am guessing that at least kaysar/janelle might be one of the four, due to how popular they are. marcellas also seemed to really enjoy his interview with james (after james was evicted), so i wouldn't be suprised, if james was one of the four.

i assume it will be on, during the regular house calls time on wed (tomorrow). it is the final house calls, of this season.

I wish all of the HouseGuest would be on, but since that isn't going to happen, Maggie will definately be there since saw the promo on tonights show that she'll be there. I am sure Janelle will be there. The next 2 are a wild shot. It could be Kaysar and James. I am sure it won't be hardly any of the FS group. But my choice would still be for them 'ALL' to be there and it would need to be a 2 hour show and just let them have at it.

They said that they only wanted to have a few so they could take calls. Sounds like a compromise on their part - CBS wants to move on with it, the Big Brother online people lobbied for more.

At the end of each season, CBS seems almost grateful that Big Brother goes off the air. It never gets the 2 hour finale Survivor does, and AMERICA is always left with wanting just a little bit more.

If they were to pick just four people from the show, I suppose that's the best four to pick. Maybe the only four, really. Although, it would have been nice to have had April come back, and Beau and Howie. Thankfully they will be able to cover a lot of ground.

Guest mizzshugga

Youre right America, it could be a compromise between CBS and BB to only have 4 houseguests. I bet you any money though April, Jen, Eric, and Beau probably refused the offer of goin on the show with everyone else after Cappy filled them in on how well they were received outside of the house.

I would love to see Ivette turn on Maggot live on House Calls.

I hate to say this, but in a way I feel sorry for Ivette. She seems to have gotten shafted by her own group but this was pretty much expected by everyone on the boards. I hate to say this as well, but near the end I was really starting to have a soft spot for Ivette. Maybe I am just going crazy.

I am going to be really upset if Ivette says anything rude to Janelle. She voted for her so she really cant be upset at her. After all of the things that went down between the two of them Janelle was able to look past it all and vote for the person she felt played the best game between the two choices that she had.

I am going to try to call in today just so I can refer to Maggie as Maggot.