House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

Marcellas -

Why aren't the archived HC episodes playing? A couple of other posters have said they weren't working for them, either. I work during the day, so I can't watch the show live. Please tell me we'll be able to play them again soon??

Love ya!

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flashgordon26

Has anyone posted about That 70's show/American Pie actress Shannon Elizabeth calling Housecalls today yet? It was funny. Kaysar was charming as usual. She called in because she loved watching Kaysar on the show. She told him that he had to come to a party at her house and that she knew both a girl and a guy who would like to hook up with him. Marcellas expressed outrage as he has known Shannon Elizabeth for three years and she never offered to hook him up. He asked her if she would call into the show again and was being hesitant , then he told her to call when Jen was on so that she could tell her off. Marcellus and Kaysar are funny together and Marcellus says that he believes they will be friends away from the game and " i'm not friends with many BB people".

I just watched that House Calls episode tonight. Kaysar was absaloutely amazing and funny. Him and Marcellus have good chemistry together. Marcellus already feels Kaysar is coming after his job....lol... just in jest though. I'm glad so many people called in to support him!

For some reason I cannot get the Housecalls episodes to play. This has happened before, but then sometimes it works. Anybody have any suggestions?? I am DYING to watch this weeks shows - especially today's w/ Kaysar!

I only get audio on the CBS site, but if I right click the mouse and choose Play in Real Player, I can get both audio and video. Hope this helps.

lol loved the Housecalls episode this week, and Kaysar even brought up the possobility of him and Marcellous doing a All Star Big BRother that would be awsome hope that comes about. lmao and you can bet will be watching HouseCalls when Jen gets evicted, marcellous was the only one that actually tried to get Eric to face reality and gave him some of the questions we all wanted asking.

I was really impressed with Kaysar yet again today, but this time for different reasons. Today he was quick, witty, and showed a side of him we didn't get to see much in the house. He was playful, sarcastic, and just all around fun to watch and he laughed alot. That was nice to see. No worries about who wins. As they said on HC today, Kaysar really is the breakout star of this season. And I loved the fact that he can kick himself in the butt and even joke about the fact that he screwed up by giving Jen HOH. And he doesn;t seem to worrried about it. It shows that even without the money, he knows he has a great life outside the house and can admit his mistakes and poke fun at himself.

Really enjoyed him, wish he would have stayed longer

Dep

How much do you wanna bet he (Kaysar) doesn't even know who Shannon Elizabeth is... lol.

Least that's what I thought when I watched it this afternoon heh.

Today's HC was hilarious though. Very lighthearted and we definetly got to see a side of Kaysar we didn't get to see in the house. Very refreshing to see him actually smile and laugh.

Guest BigSis

I just saw the Housecalls w/Sarah and I am very disappointed in the way everyone was sugar coating how things really were with James. I have always loved you Marcellas and felt that you were the spokes person for the truth. Why didn't you ask the tuff questions. Even the way her parents avoided discussing James confirms how he was playing and yet no one told her or ask her why? I know you hate James from past comments and yet nothing was said to Sarah. Why wasn't she told it wasn't about the edits for the show, literally thousands watch on live feeds and saw everything. She still acted like James was just a "good" player and not the slim ball that he really is. His tears that he had in the GR were fake, he said himself at one point that he could make himself cry. Sarah really is a sweet girl, but she not only played along with whatever James was saying or doing but she also cosigned it. She said herself that she would do anything for James. She said she would never have put up Rachel or Howie and we all know, she would have if James would have told her to. I wanted to see this episode so that I could see you tell her how things really were and yet you didn't. She had the nerve to say Howie was a butt kisser, and Im sorry James is the biggest butt kisser ever. I just hope that Sarah not only watches the "tapes" but also the transcriptions on Mortys to see what was really said and done. I really thought you would tell her the truth. I was going to watch the show with Eric but I don't think I could take it.

What the? Is Marcellas Dr. Phil now?!? James and Sarah's relationship is between the two of them. Marcellas doesn't have the right to tell Sarah that James is not for him and that she should find another man. Even her family held back. This is such a ridiculous post. It's not Marcellas' job to tell people who they should or shouldn't be with. As far as James' game style, what is so wrong about it? He's playing a game, he's there to win. He can do whatever the heck he wants.

Guest BigSis

Obviously, you didn't read my comments very clearly. Never did I mention her relationship with James. My comments were about the way James has played the game, lied, kissed the butt of whoever has been HOH, all of which Sarah said of other people. No, Marcellas is not Dr. Phil and nor do I expect him to be, but he has always gotten on peoples axx about the way they have played the game. Believe me, I know everyone in there has lied, but to think that James has played a "good" game is way beyond my comprehension. He is a close second to Eric.

BigSis:

I don't have a problem with either Sarah or James, so I, personally, don't think Marcellas should have handled the interview in any way other than how he did. But.........

You should really watch Marcellas's interview with Eric. He did a great job calling Eric out. Eric refused to see that he did anything wrong, of course, but the interview was really good. You would enjoy it.

The interview with Eric was so good. And the calls after the interview were good, too. I hope Eric and all his friends saw it and heard that there wasn't one caller that supported him. Even Gretchen and Marcellas can't find anything nice to say about him and they usually find good points in the people they interview.

Guest BigSis

Okay, I just watched the interview w/Eric. I LOVED IT! That is the type of interview that I have come to know and love from Marcellas. That is exactly what I expected to see w/Sarah. You know the "What about this and what about that?". I am not in anyway bashing you Marcellas because I really do love you and have since BB3, I just feel that the interview w/Sarah did not have any of those tuff questions.

Marcellas,

Even though you and Gretchen were limited on what you could say to Jennifer, I think the interview went great. She didn't even get camera time on House Calls. I wonder how she felt about that? It would have been great if would have had Kaysar there as a special guest today and he could have said hi. She would have been wondering why he was still on housecalls, but that would be great having her wonder.