House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

Well @ this point we don't know if Eric is going so...  But I do think Eric has some explaining to do. 

We stopped the emails because the callers were more entertaining.  You can email me @ the forums @ my website and it could make the show!

M

Ok .. good to know. :)

You have to make sure to mention your alpha male theory to Eric .. I have a feeling his head would explode. Ok .. so it wont really explode .. but I do believe he'll mention the word 'integrity' or 'being a man' at least once in your interview.

:)

Have fun on Friday ..

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well @ this point we don't know if Eric is going so...  But I do think Eric has some explaining to do. 

We stopped the emails because the callers were more entertaining.  You can email me @ the forums @ my website and it could make the show!

M

what is your website.I am with diet.Id like to ask a few questions too.

Marcellas if that is really you and I hope it is... Please please give Eric hell for us when he leaves the house!!! I have always been a fan of yours and am very happy you are on housecalls...

M

what is your website.I am with diet.Id like to ask a few questions too.

lol careful jenn .. patsy might get jealous ;)

Have you seen our man kaysar today? He's looking very cute. :)

His website is:

http://www.marcellasreynolds.com/

Marcellas --

Love you, love the show. Hope you keep posting here all season long. And if anyone gives you grief, just sic one of those BB garden gnomes on them!! :twisted:

The question I would love to see asked of Eric is what he thinks his biggest mistake was during the game? There were so many of them....

Would also love to here YOUR take on this -- seems to me that if you arent going to make a game move, something that really shakes things up (like kaysar did this week) that you should consider not going for HOH. At the start of week 2 Kasar, Michael and Janelle were fairly isolated. The odds were good that someone in his alliance would have won HOH and put up Michael and Janelle. He could have accomplished his goal without getting his hands dirty and remained eligible for hoh in week 3. What are your thoughts on strategicly dumping certain competitions?

Ok I posted this on the other thread but since this one is now a sticky, I'm going to re-post:

I CANNOT wait for Eric to be on House Calls..............I would love for him to know that CBS can edit the BB show all they want to make people look one way or another, however, the livefeeds cannot be edited and I think we have seen Eric for what he is. I understand that Marcellas can't really tell Eric that most who have the Live Feeds and/or read the updates find him to be horrid!!!! Or can you? :wink: :wink:

Oh and I really really really hope it is you Marcellas! I have watched HouseCalls since day one! Love it!!!! :D

I think that people say that they are going to throw a competiton but I know for me I could never give up so much power! And you see what happens the one time I did (thanks Danielle)! I think that once the adrenaline kicks in you can't stop yourself. The only time you are truly safe is when you are HOH. @ least for a week.

M

Oh Marcellas...one ? you have to ask him is why was he all over Michael for "being all over april and Jen"when he was asking if he could touch Jen's breast..Id like to see his reaction to that one.And why is he not all over beau for laying all over Kaysar that day.I think Eric needs a kick in the butt.

I think that people say that they are going to throw a competiton but I know for me I could never give up so much power!  And you see what happens the one time I did (thanks Danielle)!  I think that once the adrenaline kicks in you can't stop yourself.  The only time you are truly safe is when you are HOH.  @ least for a week. 

M

True but winning HOH one week takes you out of contention the following week. In your opinion, do most players play week to week? And if so, do you think that works? I sometimes feel that many of the players dont give enough thought to the MIDDLE of the game -- they have their week to week ideas and their final four end game in mind. Kind of reminds me (not to go back to gnomes) but the South Park episode where the gnomes want to make money by stealing underpants. Step one is steal underpants. Step 3 is make lots of money. But when asked what step 2 is they are completely baffled.

As for Danielle, IMHO not taking you to final 3 was a huge factor in her not winning, so as bad as it was, at least she paid the piper for her choice. That has to make you feel a little better. And while not using the veto may not have been a good game move, it showed what kind of person you are and I think that you big heart is why you have so many fans!

hey marcellas I have watched every episode of House Calls in its 2 seasons and its great. Plus it should be an hour cause that show has me laughing everyday of the week and I watch some episodes 5 times. But hope ya cme here more often and cant wait to see the reactions from this weekend it will be good !!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest sheznutz

I have to admit something,,, I sit at work at put on my headphones and listen to Housecalls every time it is on... so of course I start cracking up laughing and everyone turns around and looks at me and wonders what I am doing,,,Since it is really obvious I am not working,, One of these days I am going to get so busted!!! Anyway it is always nice to look forward to a good chuckle from you Marcelles!!

Thanks for giving us a smile during the week!!

Guest ericfanny

Marcellas we all have our opinions of people. Allow us the right to express them. Nebarist keep on chucking. I enjoy your insights.

Like I've said in previous posts you annoy me, Marcellas. Which is my right. I don't know you as a person but your "Show biz" personna annoys me. Of course I am sure I annoy some people too. :wink: But I still listen to House Calls because I like Gretchen. Marcellas you definately entertain or you wouldn't have the ratings. I just don't think that you gave the woman her due. You say "hateful" things about the HG and that is okay but a listeners call and then you cut them off. That just doesn't seem fair.

Of course it is your show so you can pretty much do whatever you want. Just want to say that some viewers just didn't appreciate it.

Guest Katarina

Hi Marcellas!

Wow, is that really you...I loved you in BB and you're my favorite houseguest that they've ever had. Hope you stick around for the season and post with us....

Love ya much!

Marcellas we all have our opinions of people.  Allow us the right to express them.  Nebarist keep on chucking.  I enjoy your insights.  

Like I've said in previous posts you annoy me, Marcellas.  Which is my right.  I don't know you as a person but your "Show biz" personna annoys me.  Of course I am sure I annoy some people too. :wink:   But I still listen to House Calls because I like Gretchen.  Marcellas you definately entertain or you wouldn't have  the ratings.  I just don't think that you gave the woman her due.  You say "hateful" things about the HG and that is okay but a listeners call and then you cut them off.  That just doesn't seem fair.

Of course it is your show so you can pretty much do whatever you want.  Just want to say that some viewers just didn't appreciate it.

You have the right to say what you want. I would suggest you don't watch my show if you find me annoying. Must you repeatedly say you you find me annoying. Look inside yourself and find what it is about me you don't like. Why be bothered by someone you don't know. I'm doing what I'm paid to do. I just don't understand people who canstantly beat the same drum. You don't like, you don't get it, move on. I'd also suggest you rewatch the episode you are trying to reference. I cut that woman off because she was out of line. If she had a valid point and hadn't been rude to THE HOSTS OF THE SHOW she would have been allowed to make her point. We welcome all opinions @ House Calls. Stop looking for a reason to trash it, it is what it is.

Guest WhitePhoenix

Hi Marcelles,

If you weren't gay I'd do you. ;)

Keep doing the good work of looking fabulous.

Ciao

I for one don't think HC would be as good if Marcellus wasn't on it... I think he and G work well together... He is also my favorite HG of all time so maybe I am a little bias... I love his personality... Like he said if you don't like him don't watch the show... You have that right... I for one love it...

I for one don't think HC would be as good if Marcellus wasn't on it... I think he and G work well together... He is also my favorite HG of all time so maybe I am a little bias... I love his personality... Like he said if you don't like him don't watch the show... You have that right... I for one love it...

Yana! I love my girls from Georgia! Thanks so much for the support!

M

Marcellas --

I am disappointed you didnt continue our convo. about going for it vs. flying under the radar. A lot of us here are monday morning quarterbacks -- we can speculate as to what we WOULD do if we were in the house or what the houseguests SHOULD do but we havent lived it. I hope you stick to those types of questions (what each player should, could, or might have done) and ignore the rest of the posts. Why justify your decision to hang up on a caller? Its your show and as long as Gretchen and CBS is happy who the hell is anyone else to second guess you? If they think they can do it better let them go out and get their own show. Ultimately, you have been in the public eye for awhile. Most of us really like you, those that dont you wont convert, so why waste your valuable time trying to rationalize to people who will only hear what they want to hear. Just talk BB and ignore the snipes.

Just my two cents and thank you for coming here and sharing.

Well for all of you who are trash talking Marcellas should keep it to yourself is my opinion."IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL".I liked you in BB but will say you were not my fav.Not saying I didn't like you though.I thought when they talked you out of using the veto was NASTY.I also have to say I never watched HC until yesturday.Which was kinda neat I watched HC then I found out you were posting here at Mortys.The reason I am saying all this is cause I wanna say I agree with Yana but unlike her I have not been a huge fan of yours.I thought HC was a great show and for those who keep getting on Marcellas's back about hanging up on that woman should also know that she was rude right from the start and he said sorry about it after he calmed down.I think your show is great and will continue to watch it daily.

Take care

Jen

I would've hung up on that caller too... She really had no right calling and talking to them the way she did... I think any other talk show host on TV or radio would have done the same thing... Why should they have to take abuse just because the show is about Big Brother?

I just gotta say I loved it when Marcellus and G told it like it was at the end of the show and said that when the million is revealed then we would see how many of them are still saying they aren't in it for the money!!!

Guest ericfanny
Well for all of you who are trash talking Marcellas should keep it to yourself is my opinion."IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL".I liked you in BB but will say you were not my fav.Not saying I didn't like you though.I thought when they talked you out of using the veto was NASTY.I also have to say I never watched HC until yesturday.Which was kinda neat I watched HC then I found out you were posting here at Mortys.The reason I am saying all this is cause I wanna say I agree with Yana but unlike her I have not been a huge fan of yours.I thought HC was a great show and for those who keep getting on Marcellas's back about hanging up on that woman should also know that she was rude right from the start and he said sorry about it after he calmed down.I think your show is great and will continue to watch it daily.

Take care  

Jen

Jenw I was originally posting on another thread where someone asked our "opinions" about Housecalls. Last I checked that was what this forum is about.

Being able to express our opinions. When I replied to Marcellas is was only because he posted on the other thread about House calls which is his right.

When someone goes on National Tv we should be able to express like or dislike about someone if we want. Isnt that what we are doing on these boards. This all applies to Marcellas on House calls and Kaysar, Mike, April and all the houseguests. Hello! You all signed up to have your lives dissected.

I personally wouldn't do it. :D I don't think I was being mean, I was being honest when I clarified myself and said that I didnt like his tv personality. By Marcellas previous reply I felt that he thought I was attacking him personally. Which is not my intention. I dont know if personally. I am talking about what I see or have seen on tv.

Don't go on National TV if you don't want to be talked about!