House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

Shes on myspace.com - she will answer emails. So shes starting to emerge. Claims she is going to get back to dancing. On the flip side April can stay under that rock for all I care. I have no desire to listen to that mouth.

Yeah, but she is picking and choosing what emails to answer, nothing serious. She is still in denial in her mind, everything was edited for t.v. BTW the tv made her look good. I want to see her on fishbowl. Let it all out. The Michael contraversy..Her reasons for being on the show. Once everything is out in the open than the heeling can began. Ask Omarosa, Johnny, Lex (still can't stand him) Rob C and my favorite survivor luv him to death accent and all BOSTON ROB and Amber. They rule but that is on another post.. :lol::lol:

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* My gosh Ivette is SOOOOOO GAY

I knnooooowwww. :D

This ought to be fun. She probably has a better reaction than Jennifer or April outside of the house, but it couldn't be as great as Maggie.

Thanks Ivettesux --- still not archived. I think that maybe this is a sign that they will not be continuing house calls or not too much interest in it. I am amazed that a question got a nasty response. I enjoyed most of housecalls this summer--- the nearly 40 magazine still makes me laugh. I have continued to try and watch it in archives to see if the friendship would ever have the ability to speak about the game. Looks like they will just be what are they up to on BB7.

Today's episode of House Calls was great! Ivette called in and was asked some hard questions. Sadly they announced it was their last show until next year.

I went into the show wanting to like Ivette despite some of the things she did and said in the house. Unfortunately, I came away after watching the show with diminished respect for her. She came off very defensive, not at all repentant and apparently hasn't learned any lessons from watching herself and listening to feedback from fans.

That's unfortunate. I was hoping for more from her.

Ah well. I'll miss Gretchen and Marcellas. By the way Gretchen got married last week! Congrats!

You gotta love Ivette

"Rachael was a HORRIB sport, whenever her team lost she would get all upset & make faces & be sad, but when they won she was on top of the world"

"well yeah, when Janelle would win stuff I would cry"

"I said Janelle had no soul because of what she did to that homeless guy"

"when maggie talked about the horrible things she'd done I just walk away"

"All they did was talk smack about us!"

"well yeah i talked smack, there was nothign else to do"