House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

why the townhall meeting on housecall and not network television

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 of 14 = not worth watchingor listening too but what i dont get is why they dont just do an extra hour like survivor does wit its finally and air everything out

I think it'll be the winner whoever that is....

Janelle b/c Marcellas is in love with her....

Kaysar (read the Janelle comment) and because alot of people like him.

and James b/c he was a fun Housecalls guest and stirred up alot of crap.

I don't see why they don't make it longer either.. but CBS are just a bunch of cheap bastards.

Sooo yeah.... that's who I think the 4 are going to be....

The Winner, Janelle, Kaysar, James

I though it was in their contract that they have to show up at whatever function or show CBS tells them to be at. Maybe, because they (CBS) knows how disliked some of them are they're giving them a break, and just having on the ones they know have fans...still...how boring... :(

I though it was in their contract that they have to show up at whatever function or show CBS tells them to be at. Maybe, because they (CBS) knows how disliked some of them are they're giving them a break, and just having on the ones they know have fans...still...how boring... :(

Last season Marcellas said it was the HG choice wether to come on HC or not..It might have changed this season though

with Gretchen a live town hall on tv after the BB finale!!! They are really coming short of a great finale by not hashing it out on live tv the way they do on Survivor. The only way I will get over both of Cappy's cult members winning BB is to see them answer face to face with Kaysar, Janelle, Rachel and James who were the real stars of BB6!!

I love Gretchen and Marcellas!

Jenkay

I know I've asked you this before (and you never answered), but Marcellas has made comments toward you in this forum. I remember the first day he posted here. What's the beef between you two?

there was "beef" between the two???? :o

Marcellas gets into a beef with anyone who doesn't kiss his ass. Luckily this site lets people give their opinions on Marcellas as a host..and he sucks

you heard? have you lost all sensation you only heard it?

Now who's stalking who???

Hey I was on HCs today. It was real short. Tracie from NC :D Lost my composer :( But still had a blast :D

Any way I kind of feed disappointed that there is only going to be 4 HG. I guess we had to wait and see. Maybe it will be Eric, Maggie, Kaysar will be talking live to people tommrrow, so I believe he wont be there. but just incase Kaysar and Janelle or Michael and Janelle. It also might be Sarah and James, Beau and Eric. You never know. It could be 3 of friendship and 1 Sov6. They are going to make it interesting because they know how much we want them to hear our opinion. -_-