Double Eviction Live show 8~25~11

mjcms2

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the onlly person I am upset with is shelly, she is a pig and I dislike her intensley, she isn't gonna win so it is all for naught, she is an ass, phony lyin bitch, and she hurt Jordan a lot by acting like she really liked her, such a scum bucket

As pissed as I am at two faced Shelly, she's been playing this game like no other. She was only found out today. Right now, she's the best "player" left in the house. Jeff deserved to win. Shelly the next best player, comps won or not. :lipsrsealed2:

the onlly person I am upset with is shelly, she is a pig and I dislike her intensley, she isn't gonna win so it is all for naught, she is an ass, phony lyin bitch, and she hurt Jordan a lot by acting like she really liked her, such a scum bucket

agree. I want Jordan to win this next HOH and put up Shelly and get her OUT.

i want the feeds back on so I can see what the beotch tries to say to Jordan

What a show!! Now will they play HOH comp tonight?

yes :animated_bouncy:

BB is going to turn into a crying soap opera, after the dust settles, all these women are going to be boohooing all week.......I predict Adam & Porche winners at this point.

Jordan will be over it soon, hopefully Rachel will help. She's use to being without Jeff for periods of time, she's just feeling bad cause she didn't win HOH and I bet she feels like it's her fault.

I hope Jeff and Brendon make Danielle's life a living hell this coming week!

wheres my damn feeds , I need to see this, was this on the feeds? cause mine are not on yet

Are the feeds back on?

:animated_bouncy:

Archived