Double Eviction Live show 8~25~11

mjcms2

Life is beautiful when you no longer have to see Jeff in the BB house, and the newbies are in control. Shelly is the shit! She's revived this season! I hope she wins the $500K and QUIT SMOKING!

Good luck with that I don't think she has a chance in hell. Mainly, because not sure she can win a competition which she will have to do if she somehow magically makes final 3. Don't see anyone taking her to final 2 and if they do I don't see how she wins the game. None of the Vet's outside of Dani would vote for her for sure.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty bad when Shelly has to say to two vets, "they won't understand it's just a game". That is the damn truth, and Shelly played it and played it beautifully. Look at her position right now and she hasn't won a thing, wonderfully done by Shelly. Even if the Jejo fans now hate her for this you have to respect her BB game. The entire game is built on lies and deception, if you have to be told that as fans of this game then how are you even BB fans to begin with?

Oh ,Shelly can say that and Jordan should say it was just a phone call :animated_rotfl: No way in hell Jeff ,Jordan , Rachel or Brendon will vote her for the win . Not gonna happen :animated_rotfl: Shelly played Jordan like a flute but in the end it will kill her getting the big prize.

shelly is a liar and a disugsting human being, she did nothing for this game, nothing but run to and fro, she has won nothing and is fake as they come

I heard a rumor she also a racist, homophobe, and member of the Nazi party.

Those marks on her daughter are cigarette burns.

She's also drug addict and alcoholic.

Of course, Shelly denies all of it... What a liar!

Best show of the season so far, last nite. Finally the newbies are showing some play. Soooo glad to see the change and the evictions. Yes, I've liked the playing of the vets, but, time to show what you have newbies. Makes for a much better show.

I REALLY hate what Shelly did......but this is a half a Mil we are talking about. You gotta do what you gotta do to win it. The game can't be won by being honest the whole time. There HAS to be lies and betrayal. I would have loved to see Jeff win it. I think they have got out the best people possible when they were in control (vets). In the end, it was unfortunate luck that led to 2 floaters winning HOH in a row.

The thing with Shelly is that switching sides so out in the open was such a bad move. She could have stayed with jeof and vote out Dani, and then evict Jeff last night and blame it on Adam or Rachael. Then she really would have been in the best position in the house. Jorden would still want to take her from f3 to f2. She was doing a good job playing both sides of the house, but she decided she needed Jeff out ASAP, instead of waiting for the right moment. She pulled a Dani :naughty:

Oh ,Shelly can say that and Jordan should say it was just a phone call :animated_rotfl: No way in hell Jeff ,Jordan , Rachel or Brendon will vote her for the win . Not gonna happen :animated_rotfl: Shelly played Jordan like a flute but in the end it will kill her getting the big prize.

exactly, just like Russel Hanz. Playing BB is very subtle, just like Survivor. You have to be smart enough to get people out---but not make them enemies. It's not just getting to the end.

Will understood this. Russel did not. Shelly does not.

I REALLY hate what Shelly did......but this is a half a Mil we are talking about. You gotta do what you gotta do to win it. The game can't be won by being honest the whole time. There HAS to be lies and betrayal. I would have loved to see Jeff win it. I think they have got out the best people possible when they were in control (vets). In the end, it was unfortunate luck that led to 2 floaters winning HOH in a row.

You can win by being honest.. Jordan did win her season and I think we all know she didnt lie or betray anyone

shelly is a liar and a disugsting human being, she did nothing for this game, nothing but run to and fro, she has won nothing and is fake as they come

ITA Vile, nasty waste of human flesh! And she's also wrinkling it up! That hag will never win BB.

You can win by being honest.. Jordan did win her season and I think we all know she didnt lie or betray anyone

Lol Jordan had coattails to ride on. She didn't do anything till winning a final HOH and just had a jury on her side. Pure luck.

It's pretty bad when Shelly has to say to two vets, "they won't understand it's just a game". That is the damn truth, and Shelly played it and played it beautifully. Look at her position right now and she hasn't won a thing, wonderfully done by Shelly. Even if the Jejo fans now hate her for this you have to respect her BB game. The entire game is built on lies and deception, if you have to be told that as fans of this game then how are you even BB fans to begin with?

Well said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4 newbies evicted (not counting Brendon's return), before jury.

3 veterans now evicted into jury house (with almost certainly a 4th veteran to follow.)

WELL DONE, NEWBIES!!!

Something to take note of: YES, this was the Danielle show. And I'm not saying that because of the allegations of manipulation by production. I'm saying that because she and Dick threw the first HoH competition to Rachel (ostensibly so that they could play in the next one), after which Danielle became a Golden Key holder (when Dick left abruptly) until the individual game started... where she then won EVERY HOH she competed in (which in actuality was only 2, but still quite a feat). Well, done, Danielle.

Lol Jordan had coattails to ride on. She didn't do anything till winning a final HOH and just had a jury on her side. Pure luck.

your right but she did win and she did not lie or betray.. you definitely need luck on your side to win at this game

Well, I'm a fan of this game, and I say you do NOT have to lie like Shelly in order to win and trust me she won't. It wasn't necessary for her to accept that phone call from Jordan knowing she was not a friend. Those rewards are precious in this game, and if she knew she wouldn't remain an ally, then she should have insisted that Jordan keep it for herself...Or at least have the decency to stand by the girl who did something very kind for her whether she wanted to or not. An act like that changes the plan. You don't hurt someone who does something like that for you unless you have a damaged soul. They offered her a f4 deal that was solid, but it was her OWN insecurities that made her think she couldn't beat them. She wasn't even there, and already she'd psyched herself into believing she wouldn't be able to win a comp, and split them up at that point. What a loser. And the most she'll get for her work is 50k, and that is not worth all of the respect she'll lose from not only the JeJo fans(one of which I am not), but from her clients and co-workers who are getting an undeniable look at the woman she really is. She's a disgusting person, and that's being kind.

Guest 6Borders

That was hilarious. Team Grodner couldn't get Jeff to do their bidding and keep Dani and she went out the door and he followed....PRICELESS!! The only thing funnier would be Jeff and the vets having to sit in the jury room and decide between Shelly and Kalia as the final 2!!! :cheeseburger:

Some people still appreciate honest people and don't think it all has to be about lies, stealing and cheating. This game mirrors life. It was started as a social experiment.

Shelly's position is really not very good. She is lower on this totem pole than the other. Kalia won't take her, Porsche won't take her and Adam won't take her. Can she take herself? Highly unlikely, everyone now knows that she can't be trusted.

Some people still appreciate honest people and don't think it all has to be about lies, stealing and cheating. This game mirrors life. It was started as a social experiment.

It may have started that way, but it has almost turned into a scripted reality show! I always thought it would be great to be on Big Brother. Then I started to think about it, I would prolly be just as evil as the people we love to hate on the show! When your back is against the wall, you will promise anything to stay in the game! Come on they are playing for $500,000!! Hell for that I would throw Marty under the bus!!! (One of the people here who's opinion I really value).. But for half a mil, Tootles sweetie!!!

I love Jeff, I'm sad to see him go, but I'm also annoyed. For a group of players (the vets specifically), who complained all season that ppl weren't playing the game.... who were the first ppl who they voted out who WERE playing the game??? The newbs who were trying to play, and the most threatening vets who played. LAME!

I love Jeff, I'm sad to see him go, but I'm also annoyed. For a group of players (the vets specifically), who complained all season that ppl weren't playing the game.... who were the first ppl who they voted out who WERE playing the game??? The newbs who were trying to play, and the most threatening vets who played. LAME!

I totally agree!!!

I have to be honest and say I didn't want to see Jeff or Dani to leave the game last night, but now the newbies are finally playing. Shelly made a bold move and I hope she doesn't win. I don't like her gameplay but that is just my thoughts.

I'd like to see Adam win now but don't think he has a chance.....the girls will pick him off and I can't wait to see them have to play against each other.

IMHO

Yep, and you can blame Dani for the way the season has been played out. What were the vets to do when one of them leaves week 1 and another turns their back on their alliance week 2. By week 4 Daniele solidified the war in the house by going after another vet. J/J/R had no choice but, to try and get the left-over newbs on their side so they would have numbers.

Daniele is by far one of the WORST players to ever play the game. She reminds be a LOT of Ronnie. Lot's of good ideas on how to play the game, manipulate the game, make "big moves." And, they were both obsessed with this game and both over played it too early.

Granted there are some difference like she had a slightly better socially game, she was more comp. competitive but, that's it. She should have known better than Ronnie too as she's played it before, knew ALL the mistakes past HG's have made but, her ego and her attempt to prove Season 8 jury wrong about their decision, ultimately made her make the same mistakes as Ronnie. Too much, too soon... too bad!

Yep, and you can blame Dani for the way the season has been played out. What were the vets to do when one of them leaves week 1 and another turns their back on their alliance week 2. By week 4 Daniele solidified the war in the house by going after another vet. J/J/R had no choice but, to try and get the left-over newbs on their side so they would have numbers.

Daniele is by far one of the WORST players to ever play the game. She reminds be a LOT of Ronnie. Lot's of good ideas on how to play the game, manipulate the game, make "big moves." And, they were both obsessed with this game and both over played it too early.

Granted there are some difference like she had a slightly better socially game, she was more comp. competitive but, that's it. She should have known better than Ronnie too as she's played it before, knew ALL the mistakes past HG's have made but, her ego and her attempt to prove Season 8 jury wrong about their decision, ultimately made her make the same mistakes as Ronnie. Too much, too soon... too bad!

Very well put and this was the downfall of the Vets. Thanks Dani!

I also think that future BB seasons it will be the best strategy to always lay low and never win comps. I think they threw in the Vets this year because they figured there would be another season of floaters and boredom.

Archived