Kalia - Week 8/DE Part 1 HoH

CeCiMom

She also ate a chip that had fallen onto the floor. According to Mythbusters there is no 5 second rule! Yeech!!

That is true, you can see it at SurvivorSucks. Just look for the Kalia Kong thread. It also has a LOT of pictures of Kalia eating. Apparently that's all she does is sleep and eat. There are even a bunch of Youtube videos of her eating. It's always a different food so it's pretty clear she eats constantly, but then again, so does P. I like the name "MuffinTop alliance for K and P.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dislike Kalia, but wouldn't -hate- it if she won if my Rachel is not in one of the final 2 seats, despite pulling the ultimate evil sin in the game of BB and nominating her own alliance (hello Howie from BB6&7) since of the newbies she's really the only one who has stepped up. Oh and lets not forget her cheering for her OWN nominee during the POV. :animated_rotfl:

While watching some flashbacks I realized that Porsche and Kalia reminded me of Pinkie and The Brain except that Pinkie and The Brain are funny. P and K, not so much.

Hey, Kalia, what are we going to do tonight?

Same thing we do every night, Porsche. Try to take over the house!

I saw that too! :animated_rotfl: I wanted to do a screen capture and put the caption "Kalia taking a leak" but I haven't figured out how to do that. :)

I watch the feeds with bblite and you just snap the pictures.

I think that Kalia is in for a rude awakening as to public opinion of her.

Yeah I don't think Kalia is going to care what anyone thinks of her when she gets out. She has no problem talking about sex, masturbation, peeing in the hottub and shaving her privates for the camera's to watch. Yep - she's not gonna care what the public thinks of her.

:animated_rotfl:

Yeah I don't think Kalia is going to care what anyone thinks of her when she gets out. She has no problem talking about sex, masturbation, peeing in the hottub and shaving her privates for the camera's to watch. Yep - she's not gonna care what the public thinks of her.

:animated_rotfl:

You are right. What was I thinking? Apparently, I wasn't. She's not a cowpie, she's a hog. Hogs don't care about opinions.

I've always found Kalia to be repulsive. Her over eating, loud open mouth chomping, disgusting hygiene and the list goes on................

Uh KY actually made a list of 35 of her most disgusting habits. I'm sure it's a good start! :animated_bouncy:

oh no! I just saw this on another site -

Yesterday 2x there were long discussions about Dogs & Kalia admitted she threw hers against the wall

because she grabbed "Bentley" and he bit her.

She says her dog hates her & raised her bed up so he cant' get in bed with here & thinks it's funny to watch him jump up & down.

12:30PM and again at 11:10PM cam 3

Instead of setting the dog down, she flung him against the wall & laughed about it.

Rachel & Jordan et al were shocked & tried to talk to her about different, caring ways to train an animal.

She then said she wanted to take her small dog to her sister's house so that her sister's big dog could teach "Bentley" some lessons.

She laughed & chuckled throughout.

Please please someone tell me this isn't true. Did anyone see this conversation? I can't check the flashback info from here.

As an animal lover this just horrify's me.

oh no! I just saw this on another site -

Please please someone tell me this isn't true. Did anyone see this conversation? I can't check the flashback info from here.

As an animal lover this just horrify's me.

OMG I hope that is not true. I will drive over to Studio City and throw her against the wall if that is true. I would love to have that confirmed of find out the flashback time to hear it.

yes, it is true. She laughed when she said she threw her dog against the wall --"he lived". said later she loves to aggravate him for no reason except she enjoys it. She needs her dog taken away from her.. I pray she never has a child.

And here I was giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was just an annoying person she goes and opens her mouth and proves she is reprehensible. I listened to her laughing about throwing her dog against the wall because he snapped at her.

Why did she even get a dog? Did she think Bentley is some type of Hollywood accessory? I hope her friends confront her about this behavior and rescue that poor dog before he gets seriously hurt.

I didn't hear this conversation. I have heard her say that she can't watch movies that have dogs in them because she gets too upset. She had to leave some movie that she went to see because a dog died. Everytime I have heard her talk about dogs she is talking about how much she loves them. I even remember her telling the story about stopping on the freeway to help save a dog. She was even getting onto Dani one time because Dani said she liked her cat more than her dog. So Dani told her she was going to give her her dog. Again, I did not hear this conversation last night but it seems to go against everything I've heard her say about dogs. Maybe her words last night are being taken out of context.

Archived