Marty

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This news just in: GRODANGEL POWNS BITTER DANIELE FANS!!! :animated_bouncy:

Sorry that was the "summary" at Sucks! :footballhelmet:

I may have to make a visti over there,lol

I am really glad that Daniele is gone. I hated listening to her and her attitude was just sad (as was that awful eviction dress - what was she thinking - the tunic tops looked great on her). Daniele could have done much, much better in the game. Pretending that the production unit would quit their jobs pretty much en masse spoke volumes to me about her head being firmly up her valley girl ass.

I am really glad that Daniele is gone. I hated listening to her and her attitude was just sad (as was that awful eviction dress - what was she thinking - the tunic tops looked great on her). Daniele could have done much, much better in the game. Pretending that the production unit would quit their jobs pretty much en masse spoke volumes to me about her head being firmly up her valley girl ass.

I live in the east. Is the Valley girl thing out west still for real? I was so hoping it was a thing of the 80's...a passing fad and Daniele was giving her best attempt to revitalize those catch phrases. Oy Vey!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name