Daniele - Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Part 2- Evicted 8/25 Jury #2

Marty

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how soon they will get to the eviction after the show starts as they are having a ff this week, hope the get to it right out the gate

I wonder how soon they will get to the eviction after the show starts as they are having a ff this week, hope the get to it right out the gate

Probably about 10 after. Can't wait to see the houseguests faces when the eviction rolls around earlier than usual and they realize that tonight is the ff. Of course the first words out of Danielle's mouth will be "shoooocker".

Of course they may have already caught on, depends on what's been happening since the feeds were cut off. They may figure it out due to production being different before the show.

ive4nc.jpg:animated_bouncy:

party_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif shelly is a beotch

brendon>daniele>jeff

newbies are running things

i would have never thought it would end up this way :animated_bouncy:

Dani was a great competitior! I will miss her! Hope she will come back again for another allstar! I hope her warriors can pull it off! Dani's warriors! Well the game is over for them in the BB house so I know they are going to have fun in the jury house! Just dont get caught sneaking out the house like All Stars did in BB7. Get caught on tv crashing a golf course! Drinks to Dani! :food-smiley-005: She played one heck of a game and kept it interesting!

Dani and Shelly are really the only two players in this game, Dani just played a bad game this year and despite that she still almost survived, and she certainly put some fire in the newbies asses..good for her.

And will the Jejo fans be as hard on Jordan as they were on Dani for throwing a pity party? I mean, my goodness "poor Jordan" was trending in the US on twitter. Then the dolt has the gull to then snap at Shelly, lol. Jordan isn't 1/10 the player shelly is socially. Jeff was talking about people who just woke up on day 55 and are doing things, well it looks like Jordan finally woke up as well on day 55, who even noticed she was in the house? Tired of the entitled people who don't even ATTEMPT to play the game, pathetic. She seems nice and cute, but my goodness she never deserved anything in this game, ever.

Okay all you Dani haters tell me that Dani played a horible game now! since the golden key was over her side has lost ONE i said ONE did you hear me i said ONE HOH :animated_rotfl:

Had it not been for the returning HG she would ne GOLDEN!!!

Ya Dani made such horrible game moves!!!!! :animated_rotfl::party_smilie::food-smiley-005:

Okay all you Dani haters tell me that Dani played a horible game now! since the golden key was over her side has lost ONE i said ONE did you hear me i said ONE HOH :animated_rotfl:

Had it not been for the returning HG she would ne GOLDEN!!!

Ya Dani made such horrible game moves!!!!! :animated_rotfl::party_smilie::food-smiley-005:

Woulda coulda shoulda......fact remains she's out...Her game was terrible because if it wasn't she would still be there...Her wierd obssesion to Dominic was her downfall whether the dani lovers want to admit it or not....instead of moving on from his eviction she declared war...and in the process took all those who wronged Dominic down with her...I really think that was her goal...not winning...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name