Daniele - Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Part 2- Evicted 8/25 Jury #2

Marty

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, I would be thinking back to the past 3 weeks of Dani's behavior. She held reign in the HoH room--even when she wasn't HoH(Kalias'). She talked NO game with Adam or Shelly, other than to TELL them who they were voting out. Now she thinks promising Adam immunity & all the Evil Dick parties in the world is the way to stay in the house. Yet another example of her horrible social game. Dani is a perfect example for any future BB players that being strong in comps is not the only aspect to winning this game. I understand Dani's fighting to stay in the house & I understand WHY she's throwing Kalia under the bus. I also notice that Kalia is NOT throwing Dani under the bus or campaigning against her. Speaks volumes about Dani. Had Dani played this game as well as she claims to know how to--she'd be sitting worry free in the BY right now--smiling, instead of scowling.

:animated_rotfl: Have you noticed what board you are on?

I hear there is a petetion going around to change the name of the site to Big Jeff's TV

ha-ha I would sign that petition ..lol

You know, I hear everybody here complaining about Dani pestering everyone for votes. I look at it this way, if it were me and there is $500,000 on the line, I would be begging, pleading, promising hot sex with Marty!! I would tell anyone anything to try and sway the votes. Her back is against the wall, what should she do? Sit in the HN room and cry about it? Gotta hand it to the girl for trying (no matter how annoying it is!!)

I have absolutely no problem with Danielle campaigning for votes, its her whining and bitching and the way she talks about people that pisses me off. And is she any better than anyone else to be on slop and on the block? I'm sure it's not the first time it's ever happened to a houseguest. Was there any sympathy for Jordan when she was on slop for 2 weeks or for Adam and Jordan that they had to wear humilitards or that pretty much everyone except her has been on the block at least once this season? NO....because it's all about Princess Danielle. Whatever...buh bye Danielle.

Well don't you think there is a good chance they will be split up really really soon? Jeff is the #1 target in the house. Kalia, Porsche, Shelly and even Adam might put him up Thursday. I have no illusions that Jeff is going to get much farther.

Yeah, I don't understand why everyone thinks Jeff is sitting so pretty. The only one that wants him to go much further is Jordan. Every single other person in the house has agreed that he must go sooner rather than later. Shelly is trying to team up with Dani to get him out and Adam offered loyalty to Rachel this morning to get Jeff out before turning on each other. Big Jeff is gonna have to play his ass off in comps to have a chance. He could easily be next to go after Dani.

Yeah, I don't understand why everyone thinks Jeff is sitting so pretty. The only one that wants him to go much further is Jordan. Every single other person in the house has agreed that he must go sooner rather than later. Shelly is trying to team up with Dani to get him out and Adam offered loyalty to Rachel this morning to get Jeff out before turning on each other. Big Jeff is gonna have to play his ass off in comps to have a chance. He could easily be next to go after Dani.

Very easily, and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he did. If anyone but Rachel or Jordan wins HOH then Jeff is up and you're right, he will have to play his ass off. BUT, if he does go up I think he will be so fired up that he would win POV and then the next HOH as well.

I didn't know Adumb talked to R. He told jeff he didn't like R and S and he wanted P in F4.

People think JJ are sitting pretty because K will never put Jordan up. Rachel said that JJ is taking care of her since B is gone so she will stick with them til F3, Adam thinks he has a F4 and F3 deal with them. Shelly has a F3 deal with them. With their army they can pick K and P off first then S/R/A will go at it and pick each other off... Therefore putting JJ in F3 no matter what.

If someone flips and put JJ on the block and JJ wins veto S/R/A depending on who is in power and who is voting to evict will never evict a J if both of them are not on the block together.

Kalia or Porch will probably put Jeff up against either Rachel or if they want Jeff to go against Jordan. This during the 5-min HOH Thursday night.

Also, Shelly would definitely put up Rachel over Jeff.

Well don't you think there is a good chance they will be split up really really soon? Jeff is the #1 target in the house. Kalia, Porsche, Shelly and even Adam might put him up Thursday. I have no illusions that Jeff is going to get much farther.

:animated_rotfl:

But even if he is nominated he stands a great chance at POV cause it is always fast and physical during the FF it has to be due to time

People think JJ are sitting pretty because K will never put Jordan up. Rachel said that JJ is taking care of her since B is gone so she will stick with them til F3, Adam thinks he has a F4 and F3 deal with them. Shelly has a F3 deal with them. With their army they can pick K and P off first then S/R/A will go at it and pick each other off... Therefore putting JJ in F3 no matter what.

If someone flips and put JJ on the block and JJ wins veto S/R/A depending on who is in power and who is voting to evict will never evict a J if both of them are not on the block together.

No offense but this sounds like the post of someone who doesn't follow the live feeds. Even if Kalia honored her deal to Jordan, she WILL put Jeff up if she wins HOH. Shelly's F3 deal with J/J is obviously void now on her end. Adam seems closer to Shelly than to J/J and his overriding goal is to remove physical threats and control his own destiny. Rachel will probably cut whatever deal it takes to get to the end. All the evidence says Big Jeff is in Big Trouble.

Oh man she is having a pity party now... Porsche just told her that basically things aren't looking great so Dani's automatic thoughts "I am so ready to just get the hell out of here" Well Dani you may just get your wish! She is a very poor LOSER... if it doesn't go Dani's way then it is time to act like she can't be bothered... time to tuck tail and run...

INSIDE lockdown........maybe we'll see some fireworks :pixiedust: :pixiedust:

c'mon dani, tell everyone how you really feel......how stoopid they all are....how you're the smartest player in the house and the only reason you're being evicted is because they're all LOSERS :animated_rotfl:

At least Dani is playing the game today. I really hated her when she was wallowing in self pity last night.

BTW, I realize I made some harsh statements re: Dani last night but she has been my biggest disappointment in returning vets. I was behind her 100 percent in BB8. This year, her gameplay has sucked. If you lose, lose like you are winning IMO.

Ivgal, maybe Dani was counting on her Dad staying in the house. Deep down it was another chance to "reconnect" with her Dad. Instead, she was abondoned again. I sincerely hope Dani can learn to live in the present moment and get over her past disappointments.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name