Jeff - Week 8/DE Part 1 Nominated Evicted 8/25 Jury #3

CeCiMom

So are all the forum women wearing black today? I hate to admit it, but I was cheering on the Jeff is going to be evicted team!! I loved Jeff and Jordo 2 years ago, but really didn't care for them this year. I think it was the whole couples thing, the vets knew their partners, the newbies didn't have a clue about theirs. Big Jeff was just as bad as the rest of them, being a bully when his team was in power... I for one and glad to see him GONE!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do think it was very bonehead of him to blowup at shelly before the live show

blowing up at anyone in bb to me is very bad gameplay

people hold grudges for days and one blowup will make an enemy for the rest of the game

controlling his temper has always been an issue for jeff :animated_bouncy:

You think they'd air the blow up right before the live show?

You think they'd air the blow up right before the live show?

i wish they would :animated_bouncy:

I don't feel bad that Jeff go evicted at all. I do feel a little bad for Jordan however, because she is taking Shelly's betrayal very hard. She really trusted her 100 percent. Call her foolish (and I have), but I get it, so I really empathize with her at the moment.

I don't think he expected Shelly and Adam to play his game, I just think he expected them to remain loyal to he and Jordan until everyone else was out. And really she should have, because all she did by turning on him is put herself in the same position on the other side of the house. So, she's gained nothing by doing this.

Guest 6Borders

NOT ME...I'm going out and buying a bottle of champagne! LMAO!!!

Jeff got played...maybe when all those people were pretending to sleep they were really playing the game...think about that in the jury house Big Jeff...whoops I mean Big Jerk!!!

quote name='MadMarty' date='26 August 2011 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1314366788' post='727454']

So are all the forum women wearing black today? I hate to admit it, but I was cheering on the Jeff is going to be evicted team!! I loved Jeff and Jordo 2 years ago, but really didn't care for them this year. I think it was the whole couples thing, the vets knew their partners, the newbies didn't have a clue about theirs. Big Jeff was just as bad as the rest of them, being a bully when his team was in power... I for one and glad to see him GONE!!!

Hey Big Jeff sorry to see you go but you made my season by kicking out Princess Danielle! Its too bad you left because now we are left with 2 idiots who think they are the greatest players ever (Kalia and Porshe) Porshe actually said she was the best looking girl in the house and that this would be the best big brothe season ever. Whatever I am now rooting for Adam so Adam get off your butt and start winning and get rid of the 2 Dani clones.

Jeff has a great exit interview w/ Julie. He is a true man - speaking w/instant emotions. He will be fine. He was even smiling at the end of interview. Take care of Jordan as she is one special lady. Good luck to both of you. :smitten:

i do think it was very bonehead of him to blowup at shelly before the live show

blowing up at anyone in bb to me is very bad gameplay

people hold grudges for days and one blowup will make an enemy for the rest of the game

controlling his temper has always been an issue for jeff :animated_bouncy:

I think you have it wrong. If you remember in his speech, he said to Shelly, I hope you remember the respect we showed you when everyone else was fighting in the backyard, and show me the same respect. The others were fighting. Jeff and Jordan had talked the night before and said that they were going to respect her cause she was a wife and mother. Jeff did not blowup at Shelly.

I think you have it wrong. If you remember in his speech, he said to Shelly, I hope you remember the respect we showed you when everyone else was fighting in the backyard, and show me the same respect. The others were fighting. Jeff and Jordan had talked the night before and said that they were going to respect her cause she was a wife and mother. Jeff did not blowup at Shelly.

:animated_bouncy:

come on Neb.. the fight was just her out..She wanted Jeff gone all week long....she says it was because she couldn't beat them in the end but I think it was because he was smoking all her cigarettes..she had been bitching about it all week.....her voting to evict Jeff was a done deal...I'm glad he fought with her...so at least he had the opportunity to tell her what he thought of her......

ya know this is funny and prolly true, as time went on I found Shelly to be very petty about a lot of stuff from cleaning to cigarettes, even after Jeff was gone last night Adam put out the thought of taking his cigaretts or some of them, and Shelly piped up and said oh yeah, she was all for it since he smoked at least 2 cartons of hers, to which I think is an exaggeration, but at any rate if she didn't want him bummin cigs then she shoulda said no, Self help to his cigs is just wrong, I wish he coulda found her out sooner , I also am happy he fought with her even if it prolly did seal his fate,lol

:animated_bouncy:

Yes UPV, Jordan did not want Josie to see them yelling at her mother, and then thin about what shelly did to Jordan, disgusting

Allison Grodner tweeted that 30 minutes before the show all hell broke loose and Jeff, Adam and Shelly were fighting. He even said to shelly "I know we had a blow up.."

ya know this is funny and prolly true, as time went on I found Shelly to be very petty about a lot of stuff from cleaning to cigarettes, even after Jeff was gone last night Adam put out the thought of taking his cigaretts or some of them, and Shelly piped up and said oh yeah, she was all for it since he smoked at least 2 cartons of hers, to which I think is an exaggeration, but at any rate if she didn't want him bummin cigs then she shoulda said no, Self help to his cigs is just wrong, I wish he coulda found her out sooner , I also am happy he fought with her even if it prolly did seal his fate,lol

I know. I couldn't believe the cig comments she made after she's offered Jeff cigs again and again and told him he didn't even have to ask. If she didn't want him to smoke them, why was she practically lighting them up for him? She's so petty.

This has probably been mentioned somewhere but I rewatched the POV and did you see that Jeff threw one of his shoes out of the ball pit and it was laying there in plain sight (to me) and then he found the other one. If he would have looked outside of the pit he could have won easily. When he sees that he's going to lose his mind. Dayamn.

This has probably been mentioned somewhere but I rewatched the POV and did you see that Jeff threw one of his shoes out of the ball pit and it was laying there in plain sight (to me) and then he found the other one. If he would have looked outside of the pit he could have won easily. When he sees that he's going to lose his mind. Dayamn.

Yeah he accidently tossed it out and it was to the left of his pit. Sucks, but he made the mistake of throwing balls around like a mad man.

I know. I couldn't believe the cig comments she made after she's offered Jeff cigs again and again and told him he didn't even have to ask. If she didn't want him to smoke them, why was she practically lighting them up for him? She's so petty.

and clearly manic as well, did you see that capture pic last night with about upteen bottles of cleaning stuff lined up in different places in the bathroom to clean??? I myself will go on a cleaning jag when upset but that is clearly an issue, she is such a pathalogical liar, I hear her tell Jeff time an time again to go for it with her cigs, and it also bothered me how Adam was the on e to bring up "lets take some of his cigs" wha??? selfish, self help= stealing, I now also hate the way Adam all of a sudden thinks he is sittin pretty and is so shallow, what an ass. I love the J's I am happy Jeff put Dani out, hell yeah!!!!

Allison Grodner--Jordan needs a special power right about now! And if you'd like to let Jeff get voted back in I wouldn't object to that either! :2thumbsup:

Hey, where is the fortune teller when ya need her,lololol, I was laughing last night when Rachel was saying we need a coup or a diamond power,lolol righteo

Hey Big Jeff sorry to see you go but you made my season by kicking out Princess Danielle! Its too bad you left because now we are left with 2 idiots who think they are the greatest players ever (Kalia and Porshe) Porshe actually said she was the best looking girl in the house and that this would be the best big brothe season ever. Whatever I am now rooting for Adam so Adam get off your butt and start winning and get rid of the 2 Dani clones.

me, too

Why don't they give Jordo the power to put eveyone else on the block and evict them all at once! Then they can crown her the queen of BB13!! Then everyone here would be happy!!

for myself I was making a joke, and I think rachel was too, about lets get a special power

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name