Jeff - Week 8/DE Part 1 Nominated Evicted 8/25 Jury #3

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you bigguy! Great interview and why he's loved by America so much. He's not perfect, raw emotions but, throughout it all he has humor and charisma. By the end he humbles himself and understands it's just a game... that stings right now but, will be okay soon.

Thank you bigguy! Great interview and why he's loved by America so much. He's not perfect, raw emotions but, throughout it all he has humor and charisma. By the end he humbles himself and understands it's just a game... that stings right now but, will be okay soon.

Loved by America so much? Did he say anything about the fat cat ladies?

I think Jeff played the best possible game he could play for his ability...His inconsistency in comps, his bad pulse on other HGs and an alliance who couldn't win comps or were sketchy allies at best was the sum of his eviction....I wanted him to win but wasn't meant to be...

Yeah I love Jeff a lot. It was such a great interview. The guy reminds me a lot of myself that's why I love him so much!! He will always be one of my top 5-10 favorites in the history of the game I think. I really wish he could of made it all the way on at least one of his seasons.

Anyone wanna see jeffies EVICTION ROOM?

:animated_rotfl:

And get out of here those who said he played to the best of his abilities. He screwed up his game within 2 hours by fighting with Shelly! the Jeff fans say Dani played a bad game? Since the golden keys were gone her side won HOH 5 times and Jeff's side 1! :animated_rotfl:

And seriously I dont like Jeff bur I never thought he would fight with Shelly before the HOH tonite. That is what screwed him the most

come on Neb.. the fight was just her out..She wanted Jeff gone all week long....she says it was because she couldn't beat them in the end but I think it was because he was smoking all her cigarettes..she had been bitching about it all week.....her voting to evict Jeff was a done deal...I'm glad he fought with her...so at least he had the opportunity to tell her what he thought of her......

:animated_rotfl:

And get out of here those who said he played to the best of his abilities. He screwed up his game within 2 hours by fighting with Shelly! the Jeff fans say Dani played a bad game? Since the golden keys were gone her side won HOH 5 times and Jeff's side 1! :animated_rotfl:

And seriously I dont like Jeff bur I never thought he would fight with Shelly before the HOH tonite. That is what screwed him the most

Shelly had already flipped anyways. Blowing up at her didn't really matter at that point. He ultimately got screwed by the big move syndrome in my book. He took out the big fish Daniele and then who becomes the big fish him. It's how this game works unfortunately and a lot of times the best player or players never win because of it.

come on Neb.. the fight was just her out..She wanted Jeff gone all week long....she says it was because she couldn't beat them in the end but I think it was because he was smoking all her cigarettes..she had been bitching about it all week.....her voting to evict Jeff was a done deal...I'm glad he fought with her...so at least he had the opportunity to tell her what he thought of her......

We dont know that. We havemt seem it yet. And get out of here with the cigs and if it was, then it was another bad game play on Jeff's part he had his own cigs. but of course others owed him cigs like they owed him the game

:party_smilie:

Shelly had already flipped anyways. Blowing up at her didn't really matter at that point. He ultimately got screwed by the big move syndrome in my book. He took out the big fish Daniele and then who becomes the big fish him. It's how this game works unfortunately and a lot of times the best player or players never win because of it.

IMO it did. Shelly was still happy playing both sides. Had Jeff not yelled at her I dont think she would have been so quick to go against him

We dont know that. We havemt seem it yet. And get out of here with the cigs and if it was, then it was another bad game play on Jeff's part he had his own cigs. but of course others owed him cigs like they owed him the game

:party_smilie:

I agree the cigs was a bad move not only was he mooching cigs from Adam and Shelly but Jeff was hoarding his and not sharing.. ...they both pointed it out on numerous occasions....All three were smoking a lot more than at the start...so I'm sure the thought of her running out of cigs crossed her mind ..her and Adam did discuss it on several times on the feeds.."how many packs' they had left....quite disgusting the amount of money the spent for such a nasty habit..well Jeff didn't spend..

Whatever...some one like rach needs to hide leatherface's cigs or hold them hostage for the stuffed animal of rachels. :animated_shocking:

That wouldnt change the fact that since they went to individuals it took 3 weeks to get out Dani and i took 2 hours to get Jeff out

Face it Dani>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jeff

agreee 100000000000000000000000000000000%

Another crucial thing I would like to point out is that during Shelly and Jordons fight after the show Shelly said to j " I am not playing the game for Jeff" Jordon said "I never said you were" Shelly said "Jeff did!!!"

That has been my main beef with Jeff as a game player. His first season he acted as if Michelle and Russell should play for him. When he foumd out that they might be wanting a final 2 within their final 2 he went ape crap! He even theatened to hunt their families down and kill them!

So I really do wonder what Jeff said to Shelly before the show to make her turn SO quick

Shelly planned to vote to save Dani for days. No way would she want to save Jeff. It was an opportune moment to get rid of Jeff. I could care less about Jeff. She just hurt a girl too innocent to play on games like this. Who only came back at Jeff's insistance. Jordan needs to go home to her family. Shelly would do great at Donald trump's "apprentice"...

Another crucial thing I would like to point out is that during Shelly and Jordons fight after the show Shelly said to j " I am not playing the game for Jeff" Jordon said "I never said you were" Shelly said "Jeff did!!!"

That has been my main beef with Jeff as a game player. His first season he acted as if Michelle and Russell should play for him. When he foumd out that they might be wanting a final 2 within their final 2 he went ape crap! He even theatened to hunt their families down and kill them!

So I really do wonder what Jeff said to Shelly before the show to make her turn SO quick

Everyone one of the vets had that entitlement issue going on..Especially Jeff, Rachel and Danielle....Did you hear Dani berate Adam all week...in her mind she could not fathom why Adam would not vote for her to stay....So Neb I agree that entitlement was his downfall as it was Dani's....at one point she said the week dominic was on the block..something in the line of.. Brenchel had each other J&J had each other it was only fair she got to keep "PT"....

I still don't understand the Jeff hate this season. He's not perfect, and I think he's be the first to admit that...but he's overall funny and friendly and and charismatic and loyal to those who are loyal to him. Yes, he's rough around the edges. I kind of think that's part of his charm...it's at least what makes him relate-able.

I think isolating one person who demonstrates entitlement in the big brother house is impossible. I mean, hello! The whole game is about trying to justify why you deserve to stay over someone else. You've got to believe that you deserve it or you might as well go home. Every single person in there has acted entitled at one point or another...vets/newbies/ even the fish!

I think when Jeff said that Shelly was playing his game, he was referring to the team mentality he thought (obviously inaccurately) that Shelly shared. And if you'll remember, Shelly said about a million times in the beginning of the game "I don't need to win, I'm doing this for the experience. I'm just here to try to get you young people to the end". If Jeff did think Shelly should play for him personally, it was probably because she told him so repeatedly.

:clap:

Even the black and white photo of Jeff is gorgeous! :dork:

:coolpics: Any more? Someone who is competent with GIFS?

:grouphug:

I still don't understand the Jeff hate this season. He's not perfect, and I think he's be the first to admit that...but he's overall funny and friendly and and charismatic and loyal to those who are loyal to him. Yes, he's rough around the edges. I kind of think that's part of his charm...it's at least what makes him relate-able.

I think isolating one person who demonstrates entitlement in the big brother house is impossible. I mean, hello! The whole game is about trying to justify why you deserve to stay over someone else. You've got to believe that you deserve it or you might as well go home. Every single person in there has acted entitled at one point or another...vets/newbies/ even the fish!

I think when Jeff said that Shelly was playing his game, he was referring to the team mentality he thought (obviously inaccurately) that Shelly shared.

^THIS!! He isn't perfect, but he has a good heart & no malicious intent towards people. Words in anger are one thing--actions in anger are another. Pretty sure Jeff is a human being with human emotions--although I understand the confusion since he has the look & build of a Greek God. mmmmmmmmm ;-)

And yes, he's still a sexy beast in B&W :smitten:

i do think it was very bonehead of him to blowup at shelly before the live show

blowing up at anyone in bb to me is very bad gameplay

people hold grudges for days and one blowup will make an enemy for the rest of the game

controlling his temper has always been an issue for jeff :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name