Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell does shelly eat or cook, she says are eggs benidict good?? who has never had eggs benidict??? there is a lot of stuff shelly acts really stupid about when it comes to food, all I ever see her eat i there is pb&j, she is werid

A) J/J tried hard to get Adam to vote with them so they could keep Brendon in the game. They only voted against him when they knew the votes weren't there to save Brendon. (This isn't anything new, many alliances have had to do so too because it's a numbers game and since Shelly was ALSO in their alliance they voted to keep her so, she wouldn't be pissed.)

B ) Shelly voting to keep Dani surprised; finding out she had been working against them was shocking. And, J/J have told numerous house guests, multiple times if you don't want to roll with us that's fine. Let us know and we'll move on. That's a far cry from telling people they can't make other deals.

C) The only people labeling "perfect couple" are the non-J/J fans. No one is perfect. They have made mistakes and they have over reacted and they have LIED. However, what doesn't make sense to J/J or their fans in this situation, is that it was NOT a smart move but rather a stupid move that BB production talked her into and now she's going to be evicted for it. (IMO)

D) Those fanatics that are threatening family, friends, business need some serious mental help. Crazy is found everywhere even a little game called BB.

Amen!!

Or some pants that actually fit.

For sure cause if those pants and baggy underwear fall off we may all be in for a real 'shocker' at what she actually has under there! scared.gif

It would explain a lot but we'd still need to flush out our eyes with drano.

For sure cause if those pants and baggy underwear fall off we may all be in for a real 'shocker' at what she actually has under there! scared.gif

It would explain a lot but we'd still need to flush out our eyes with drano.

:animated_rotfl:

what the hell does shelly eat or cook, she says are eggs benidict good?? who has never had eggs benidict??? there is a lot of stuff shelly acts really stupid about when it comes to food, all I ever see her eat i there is pb&j, she is werid

She also eats a bunch of English muffins with a LOT of butter and jelly. I think she had 2 or 3 last night on BBAD. I think she has very simple tastes. Definitely not a foodie. I bet she's never even had sushi, if she hasn't eaten an avocado!

Were we watching the same show? I saw Jordan in the purple room with Adam and Rachel. She was sad for sure. She was feeling like a fool for having believed anything Shelly said. Shelly went in that room trying to assuage her guilt and said Jordan I want to talk to you and Jordan said I don't want to talk to you. Shelly kept on and kept on getting in Jordans face saying you think you feel bad well I feel worse. REALLY?? At that point, because Shelly would not leave her alone and get out of her face, Jordan got up and defended her feelings.

Regardless of what is going on now - Jordan did not start that fight.

THIS IS MY OPINION -

Yep, that's how I saw it, too. I'm always asking myself if I'm watching the same show as everyone else! :)

She also eats a bunch of English muffins with a LOT of butter and jelly. I think she had 2 or 3 last night on BBAD. I think she has very simple tastes. Definitely not a foodie. I bet she's never even had sushi, if she hasn't eaten an avocado!

I know right?? she lives in new orleans one of the most diverse food cities in the world. she asked or said she didn't know you could just peel an avacado and eat it (that is my fav way) I was gobsmacked with that, is she right in the head?? I know alot about food since i work in restaurants, but some on this is some pretty basic stuff, she didnt know if a piece of fruit was a pear or not, now that is jsut cray cray

she has said several times that she lives on english muffins and peanut butter/jelly at home. Her husband does most of the cooking I believe. She is naturally thin but she has really lost weight in the house. She brought in mostly size 6 and 8 clothes and she mentioned they were falling off her body now.

Were we watching the same show? I saw Jordan in the purple room with Adam and Rachel. She was sad for sure. She was feeling like a fool for having believed anything Shelly said. Shelly went in that room trying to assuage her guilt and said Jordan I want to talk to you and Jordan said I don't want to talk to you. Shelly kept on and kept on getting in Jordans face saying you think you feel bad well I feel worse. REALLY?? At that point, because Shelly would not leave her alone and get out of her face, Jordan got up and defended her feelings.

Regardless of what is going on now - Jordan did not start that fight.

THIS IS MY OPINION -

You are absolutely correct... Shelly pointed her finger, bent down to where Jordan was laying in the purple room, started shaking her finger at her and yelling, Jordan said "I don't want to talk to you" Yet Shelly persisted. Jordan had every right to get up and yell at her. She is a kind-hearted young lady but even kind-hearted people can be pushed too far. I was uber proud of Rachel for 'breaking it up' telling Jordan "This is not you!" She cared how Jordan was being portrayed. I say "Good on ya Jordan! You stood up for yourself! Well done!"

I think she basically lives on Soda & Cigarettes during the work hours & beer & cigarettes at night... Also can't forget that she drinks at least 6 Blue Monster drinks everyday in the 'outside world'. She has made her 'spaghetti' in the house a couple of times but that is about it. Most of her stories regarding travel, include a bar in them. She portrays herself to be a drinker & not just a social drinker... she has mentioned on more than one occasion that she & her husband go outside to the patio, where they have a big flat screen TV and drink beer & watch BB or the feeds at night. Nothing wrong with a beer or two or three... nothing wrong with it at all... but Shelly seems the type to have a lot of skeletons in her closet.

I hope Josie's father didn't let her watch the BB show on Thursday when they showed her betrayal of J&J. Not a good show for any 8 year old to watch. :(

just sayin

I hope Josie's father didn't let her watch the BB show on Thursday when they showed her betrayal of J&J. Not a good show for any 8 year old to watch. :(

just sayin

I hope she did watch it and Josie was proud that her mom made a move to win the game instead of letting J/J win it all.

If Shelly can save herself that will be some sweet game play. Getting Jeff out was a great move. Guess Jeff should have been a bit more humble and maybe he would still be in the house.

I kinda hope she does survive this week then wins HOH just to see which side she screws over. I would :animated_rotfl: if Shelly wins and puts up Jordan and Rachael after what happened this week.

I have had enough of Shelly. I acknowledge that there is some merit in thinking that she should stay but I really do believe that Shelly has some problems and should go home. It would not be a good thing for Shelly to win BB13, in my opinion. Shelly is a train wreck.

I hope she did watch it and Josie was proud that her mom made a move to win the game instead of letting J/J win it all.

sooooo wrong on so many levels, you must not have echildren and I have raised 4 and in no way, I mean in dbl dog hell would I let an 8 yr old watch any part of BB,see that is the kind of statement that is just meant to bait because it makes no sense, BB is way to adult of a show to let an 8 yr old watch, even the editied cbs version is too adult, how in the world could an 8 yr old even understand that kind of stuff let alone be proud???? ridiculous

If Shelly can save herself that will be some sweet game play. Getting Jeff out was a great move. Guess Jeff should have been a bit more humble and maybe he would still be in the house.

humble has nothing to do with any of it, it was a ff, so if getting jeff out was good, it was great getting Dani out,lolololol

there is no way shelly is stayin this week, she is a big goner

Seriously? "Yes, sweetheart, mommy did lie to her friends, the ones she said she loved the most, but it's okay because it's a game for a great big bunch of money." :animated_rotfl:

I feel so bad for that child. I hope her father doesn't let her watch anymore of the shows or feeds. I don't see how they can possibly shelter her from the kind of negativity that Shelly warranted on her own.

sooooo wrong on so many levels, you must not have echildren and I have raised 4 and in no way, I mean in dbl dog hell would I let an 8 yr old watch any part of BB,see that is the kind of statement that is just meant to bait because it makes no sense, BB is way to adult of a show to let an 8 yr old watch, even the editied cbs version is too adult, how in the world could an 8 yr old even understand that kind of stuff let alone be proud???? ridiculous

humble has nothing to do with any of it, it was a ff, so if getting jeff out was good, it was great getting Dani out,lolololol

there is no way shelly is stayin this week, she is a big goner

Normally an 8 year old won't be watching but when your parent is on there you will and just because J/J fans are upset that Jeff got evicted doesn't mean Josie is upset. I think she would be proud that her mom put her and her family above J/J and I am sure Joise saw the final 3 deals J/J had with half the house. Remember Joise wants her mommy to win not J/J.

Seriously? "Yes, sweetheart, mommy did lie to her friends, the ones she said she loved the most, but it's okay because it's a game for a great big bunch of money." :animated_rotfl:

I feel so bad for that child. I hope her father doesn't let her watch anymore of the shows or feeds. I don't see how they can possibly shelter her from the kind of negativity that Shelly warranted on her own.

:animated_rotfl:

Ok now you have to be kidding me with this? You think Josie is upset that her mommy lied to J/J and made a move to help her win the money for JOSIE and her family? You don't think Josie saw the final 3 deals J/J were making or how they screwed the ones they had deals with that she thought J/J would keep their word to her mommy? I hope Joise saw that her mom did what she did for HER and was proud of her. But I can understand you being upset since you wanted J/J to win but that doesn't mean Joise did.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name