Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer to your questions, in my opinion, are yes on number 1 and I am not sure on number 2. They might have sent Rachel packing. Dunno for sure and neither does anyone else. I think that the Pandora Twist brought breathing room to Rachel and/or Jordan. I think that it is moot at this point, dedeisafan, because it happened - past tense. Know what I mean?

It is a brush of luck, indeed, for Jordan and/or Rachel that the Pandora twist came when it did. Now we shall see what they do with it past what Rachel did to achieve the outcome in the competition that she won.

ok, if Jordan wouldn't have gone home who wouldve? I guess they couldve voted Adam off, but I highly doubt that, either way Shelly is safe, correct? Agreed Rachel won fair and square, but that shouldn't be able to keep Jordan safe, it should have nothing to do with Jordan this late in the game. As much as I dislike Rachel the last two seasons on this show, she deserves credit when credit is due, big win for her.

Seriously?? Jordan had every right to throw that phone call up in Shelly's leathery face. You could see just how excited Jordan was to get the phone call and really wanted to talk to her mom, but, within 2 seconds, thought about Shelly getting the call to talk to Josie. That just shows you the kind of person Jordan is...and she had to wear the goofy humilitard!

Shelly can't continue to use that tired, old (hmmm...who does that remind me of?) "only a game" crap as an excuse...she can't win a comp, has lousy, ass-kissing social skills, and her "I don't need the money" is a bunch of crap. She doesn't mind stomping right over the people who've been good to her. The one I really feel sorry for is her little girl.

Bet Shelly will use the "only a game" rhetoric when she tries to explain her behavior and trash-talking to Josie. :smoke:

Let's not forget that Jordan also gave Shelly confinement for 24 hrs with the phone call, and Jordan also took the veto. Was it a nice gesture? I guess, but who wouldn't have done that in that position? And btw, it is only a game.

Well for some never ever ever never ever ever :hammer:

:D

I thought this was a message board and we are discussing the events happening on the show. I didn't know this was a Jejo fan site and could only talk crap about the people going up against them, that wasn't what Morty's is. It is a place to talk BB, you know the game many of you liked before you fell in love with Jejo?

Well for some never ever ever never ever ever :hammer:

:D

LOL no matter what, I feel how I feel, and won't be changing my mind no matter who goes on and on! :animated_bouncy:

LOL I am watching Unstoppable while I look around on the boards. I always have to be doing two things at once!

I thought this was a message board and we are discussing the events happening on the show. I didn't know this was a Jejo fan site and could only talk crap about the people going up against them, that wasn't what Morty's is. It is a place to talk BB, you know the game many of you liked before you fell in love with Jejo?

I think this is still Morty's message board where we Je/Jo fans can talk of our love of them all we like, as one of them is still in the game & the other is on the jury. We also can talk about our dislike of Shelly, just as much as you choose to talk about how much you like her. It's the good ole' American way =) If I didn't love BB, I sure the hell wouldn't be here.

As for Shelly--still shameful & I'm looking forward to watching her leave Thursday evening. =)

I think this is still Morty's message board where we Je/Jo fans can talk of our love of them all we like, as one of them is still in the game & the other is on the jury. We also can talk about our dislike of Shelly, just as much as you choose to talk about how much you like her. It's the good ole' American way =) If I didn't love BB, I sure the hell wouldn't be here.

As for Shelly--still shameful & I'm looking forward to watching her leave Thursday evening. =)

I agree, never said you couldn't or shouldn't.

Excuse me??

Whatever - I have been posting BB comments for a long time here at Morty's. Love it here. Bickering back and forth is normal during BB and Survivor. Whether I love "Jejo" or not doesn't matter because my opinion is just that MY OPINION. I will say what I want about whatever player I want. Thank you very much.

Let's not forget that Jordan also gave Shelly confinement for 24 hrs with the phone call, and Jordan also took the veto. Was it a nice gesture? I guess, but who wouldn't have done that in that position? And btw, it is only a game.

Shelly knew that the 24 hours was part of it. Jordan didn't sneak it in on her. Shelly could have said no, but thanks for the offer. And since they were first and second out, having the veto was useless since those coming down after them were going to take it away. Jordan had no motive to give the phone call to her. Just being nice.

Well right now she's campaining balls to the wall to Rachel and Jordan, saying she'll throw HOH to them to stay Thursday.

Well right now she's campaining balls to the wall to Rachel and Jordan, saying she'll throw HOH to them to stay Thursday.

If I were Jordan & Rachel--I'd offer to throw her out the door when they evict her Thursday. Are they really buying her crap???

Shelly knew that the 24 hours was part of it. Jordan didn't sneak it in on her. Shelly could have said no, but thanks for the offer. And since they were first and second out, having the veto was useless since those coming down after them were going to take it away. Jordan had no motive to give the phone call to her. Just being nice.

She could not have said no, did you know what game that was? Shelly had the veto and Jordan took it and gave confinement and a phone call. She couldn't say, no thanks I'll keep this veto,lol. I'm not saying it wasn't a nice move, but there was also 24 hr confinement that I don't think Jordan or anyone else in the house wanted. You don't know Jordan's full intentions. You don't know if Jordan was desperate to speak to her family but would take 24 hrs of confinement and bread. It was nice, but it wasn't what it has been made out to be either, I think everyone else in the house excluding perhaps Kalia wouldve done it.

Just finished listening to the conversation with Shelly and Jordan this morning in the Have Not room. IN MY OPINION Shelly was still trying to justify her decision. She is so jealous that Jordan is friends in any way with Rachel. She says that is the thing that hurt Shelly the most? That Jordan ended up working with Rachel? Shelly, Porsche, Kalia all began hugging and cheering at getting Jeff out. Was Jordan supposed to just laugh and say oh yeah you got us ha ha ha.

She played her game and she should own up to her own decisions.

(and yes I have been a J/J fan and yes I was a Shelly fan.)

If I were Jordan & Rachel--I'd offer to throw her out the door when they evict her Thursday. Are they really buying her crap???

Sounds like it. She does have 5 days to convince them. As much people hate this woman right now you have to at least like her a bit for a TV show like this. She is at least entertaining and can play the villain. It is much more fun when the Yankees are in the world series because they are a villain, better than a nothing like Adam in the house, right? again, at least Shelly is playing the game, you have to give that to her.

Excuse me??

Whatever - I have been posting BB comments for a long time here at Morty's. Love it here. Bickering back and forth is normal during BB and Survivor. Whether I love "Jejo" or not doesn't matter because my opinion is just that MY OPINION. I will say what I want about whatever player I want. Thank you very much.

:clap:

Excuse me??

:hurray:

Excuse me??

She could not have said no, did you know what game that was? Shelly had the veto and Jordan took it and gave confinement and a phone call. She couldn't say, no thanks I'll keep this veto,lol. I'm not saying it wasn't a nice move, but there was also 24 hr confinement that I don't think Jordan or anyone else in the house wanted. You don't know Jordan's full intentions. You don't know if Jordan was desperate to speak to her family but would take 24 hrs of confinement and bread. It was nice, but it wasn't what it has been made out to be either, I think everyone else in the house excluding perhaps Kalia wouldve done it.

Why do you always have to insult the person you are responding to? Yes, I know what game that was. And Jordan didn't say to Shelly, I am taking the veto you have to take the confinment. She ASKED Shelly, do you want the call.

Excuse me??

Why do you always have to insult the person you are responding to? Yes, I know what game that was. And Jordan didn't say to Shelly, I am taking the veto you have to take the confinment. She ASKED Shelly, do you want the call.

Well, I think Jordan didn't want the confinement for 24 hrs, I am not naive enough to think that was at least part of her position. Oh no, there I go "insulting" again...sigh.

and then all Jordan had to do was say I am keeping the phone call if Shelly said no, it was Jordan's choice to trade or not. And,Yes, everyone else would have done the same thing, even Kalia. Shelly had the coveted veto around her neck. Difference is, Jordan didn't see it as a trade for the veto, she saw it as giving away the phone call.

My question to you is who is the more deserving pair? Porscha and Kahlia? Until this week those two haven't done a thing for themselves. Porscha coasted the entire season and Dani ran Kahlia until she (Dani) was evicted. Adam and Shelly? More coasting...in my opinion. Rachel is the ONLY PLAYER that has fought the entire house against incredible odds. She's like a cat with nine lives and SHE saved Jordan, not CBS.

I agree! I hope Rachel makes it to the end.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name