Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

My personal opinion is, when grodner found out Shelly had a better than expected shot at staying in the house, grodner tip Rachel off about the ring. I seriously doubt that rachal recognized that it was a fake ring without help.

Not at you Joystick but....geez, these grodner theories are getting old. Every time something happens people don't like then BB has rigged it. I have real diamonds and I have CZ's, it is easy to tell the difference. Give Rachel a little credit. She has a CZ on now but in years to come she will have the real thing (providing the marriage lasts). I agree that sometimes the DR may suggest things after all that is the only place they have to go to rant, cry, etc. and there is a PhD that consults with them. With that said I do not think the DR is always telling certain people things so that the outcome is only what grodner wants.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This had been on my mind for a while.

Maybe Shelly and her husband both have had sex changes. Maybe Tony used to be a female and Shelly was a male. Josie looks just like Shelly so maybe Shelly was the father and Tony was the mother.

OK shoot me :cookie:

All I want to say is this..... I love BB and would absolutely love to go on the show. I am female, have a deep voice, been married 28 years, and my husband and my kids and my friends still love me. I also am a little bit on the heavy side and would never put myself out there like she did. She has to know the way the posters criticize (I am guilty as anyone) from reading the boards on the different sites herself. Kudos to her for putting herself out there. Let's just remember that there are people out there that love her and we are hurting them too. Just imagine someone posting these things about your spouse, sister, mother, aunt or friend. I am not a Shelly fan by no means, but it is a game.

Maybe Shelly and her husband both have had sex changes. Maybe Tony used to be a female and Shelly was a male. Josie looks just like Shelly so maybe Shelly was the father and Tony was the mother.

OK shoot me cookie.gif

animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

Im not a Shelly fan either but she went out with class rather than ranting and whining. She understands its a game. Too bad many of us didnt realize her BB peronality and her real personality could be totally different.

I would think that for the most part they are the same person inside the house as outside. Certain aspects of their personalities might be more magnified by the stresses of the game but are still very much part of them. Shelly is probably a ruthless businesswoman and a smooth talking saleswoman.

OK shoot me :cookie:

:gunsmilie:

No self-respecting transexual would be caught dead sitting like Shelley. I would think that the whole point would be to appear more feminine. Hardly the case with Sheldon. Nah, I think Sheldon is a woman with some haywire hormones and/or genes, plumped-up lips, fake diamonds and a personality better suited for Celebrity Apprentice which I am sure will be her next destination. That, or Survivor. She never eats and she lies like a champ so that'd be perfect.

I agree Shelly went out with class. She fooled me as easily as she did Jordan, so I have to give her that. I just don't care for her, as I don't know which Shelly to like. Glad she's gone, didn't make it to F2 & hope to never hear from her again once she reunites with her true alliance--Tony & Josie.

Rachel knew it was a fake because you can't bullshit a bullshitter.

LOL, also, if I remember correctly, Sheldon said to them she had fakes of her real jewelry made so something important didn't go missing in BB house. Course who can believe anyting Sheldon said.

I would think that for the most part they are the same person inside the house as outside. Certain aspects of their personalities might be more magnified by the stresses of the game but are still very much part of them. Shelly is probably a ruthless businesswoman and a smooth talking saleswoman.

If that is true, then I guess we can say that Jeff is arrogant, bitter, mean, talks down to women, and a dictator outside of the house as well as inside. I guess I have to agree with you. I think Shelley saw the real Jeff at the Jury house. He cannot get over the fact that he was outplayed and is a bitter man. I hope Shelley see what Jordan and Jeff are all about - greed - because she truely admired them and now she sees what they really are.

If that is true, then I guess we can say that Jeff is arrogant, bitter, mean, talks down to women, and a dictator outside of the house as well as inside. I guess I have to agree with you. I think Shelley saw the real Jeff at the Jury house. He cannot get over the fact that he was outplayed and is a bitter man. I hope Shelley see what Jordan and Jeff are all about - greed - because she truely admired them and now she sees what they really are.

I didn't see that at all with Jeff so you should lose the WE in that statement.

I didn't see that at all with Jeff so you should lose the WE in that statement.

Amen. If so many think that Jeff is such a horrible bully, there must be a lot of really thin-skinned people in the country. Heck, if I could order a 'Jeff', I'd take a baker's dozen at least. I love that he speaks his mind in no uncertain terms. Wish more men would, instead of being wishy-washy wussies.

Ok ... Change the "we" to "I" but "I" think many would agree with me ... not the popularity club but the others that watch the show for gameplay.

Am certain that your statement is incorrect. While WE could drool over Jeff, love the "hot" pictures that does not mean WE did not see the real man. He has a strong sense of right and wrong and the loyalty that goes along with it. Those that feel Jeff talks down to Jordon....I don't see it that way. I love Jordon however the girl is ditzy, not unintelligent, just ditzy. There were times she would say something and I couldn't help but roll my eyes and think, OMG, did she really just say that.Jordon knows he gets frustrated with her and all I can say is, IT IS ONLY THEIR BUSINESS and we should all get out of it.

Ruby, the season is at an end and hopefully you can breathe now. You have seemed so angry on almost all of your posts. It is what it is and us feeling upset isn't going to change it. We all have the right to express our opinions yet there is a small smattering of posters that get so involved and angry. It is now time for :guitarist::drummer::dance2::cheers:

Amen. If so many think that Jeff is such a horrible bully, there must be a lot of really thin-skinned people in the country. Heck, if I could order a 'Jeff', I'd take a baker's dozen at least. I love that he speaks his mind in no uncertain terms. Wish more men would, instead of being wishy-washy wussies.

Definitely! I wish this everyday!

Am certain that your statement is incorrect. While WE could drool over Jeff, love the "hot" pictures that does not mean WE did not see the real man. He has a strong sense of right and wrong and the loyalty that goes along with it. Those that feel Jeff talks down to Jordon....I don't see it that way. I love Jordon however the girl is ditzy, not unintelligent, just ditzy. There were times she would say something and I couldn't help but roll my eyes and think, OMG, did she really just say that.Jordon knows he gets frustrated with her and all I can say is, IT IS ONLY THEIR BUSINESS and we should all get out of it.

Ruby, the season is at an end and hopefully you can breathe now. You have seemed so angry on almost all of your posts. It is what it is and us feeling upset isn't going to change it. We all have the right to express our opinions yet there is a small smattering of posters that get so involved and angry. It is now time for :guitarist::drummer::dance2::cheers:

Great post, Cali! They all were in the house for our summer fun but that's all it should be. I will always like J/J and I wish them well for the future. And while there are HG that I dislike during the game I hope all goes well with them outside the house, too. Except for Kalia. I can only hope that whoever is caring for her dog right now has heard about her mean way with him and helps the dog in some way.

Oh, I am happy tonight! On the other hand, I feel I have a right to express what I feel about players. I cannot recall a time when anyone here posting said something mean about one of the other players and they were told they were so angry. There has been a number of bashings here about Shelley - downright nasty and also about Kalia and Porsch ... all the fat jokes.

Hopefully next year we will be voting for the same players.

Oh, I am happy tonight! On the other hand, I feel I have a right to express what I feel about players. I cannot recall a time when anyone here posting said something mean about one of the other players and they were told they were so angry. There has been a number of bashings here about Shelley - downright nasty and also about Kalia and Porsch ... all the fat jokes.

oh I think and it is my opinion you and alot of others opinions are just as angry as you say ours are, and if any of us could actually say what we think it would not be pretty, I just like who I like and I get sick and tired of the constant put downs of my posts and others posts as well, some ppl seem to get away with bloody murder around here, oh well the season is almost over and I predict Rach will win it all, too bad she has to take one of those nasty disgusting ppl with her to f2

Everyone has a right to express their fellings about the players, no matter who likes it or not, including "bashings" and "nasty" comments. Sheldon was a liar and back stabber, The Cow and The Pimple were sleepers and grazers. All 3 played a stinko game. Pork The Pimple is simply lucky she got to F3.

:animated_rotfl:

Everyone has a right to express their fellings about the players, no matter who likes it or not, including "bashings" and "nasty" comments. Sheldon was a liar and back stabber, The Cow and The Pimple were sleepers and grazers. All 3 played a stinko game. Pork The Pimple is simply lucky she got to F3.

:food-smiley-005:

I am happy to express my feelings which are basically sheer joy that I got to enjoy a few days without having to watch or listen to that bonkers, masculine woman lie for absolutely no reason and spread her miserable state of affairs over the house like a pall. I find nothing redeeming about Shelly. Nasty piece of work, her.

I think shelley had a good game plan going into big brother she just couldn't maintain it. I hope all the death threats her family recieved are finally over. No player deserves to have their family threatened while they play a game.

I find it absolutely ridiculous that there are people who have to take things to the extreme over a reality show. Death threats? Really? It's bad enough people feel the need to use negative adjectives when describing any HG but to be so immature you have to threaten someone's family is waaaaay over the top.

I always liked Shelly. Every single person in that house lied and back-stabbed other HG but since Shelly did it to J/J she's the devil incarnate.

Tearing down other people is totally unnecessary IMO. Of course everybody is entitled to their opinion but when folks start throwing around hateful and mean terms to describe another human being it's being a bully. That's what bullies do to others. You can try to justify it any way you want but it is what it is.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name