Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what I think about shelly has nothing to do with how she is playing the game, but more her personality and how she is putting it out over the air waves, it is my very own opinion that I think she is a nut job and I am not just a J's fan, I have been doing a charactor study on Shelly for my thesis, on how not to go into the BB brother house to play the game as a social experment as in the end it will twist you around and you will end up a blathering idiot, embarassing yourself and your family on national tv when you have your 19th nervous breakdown.

Are you really writing your thesis on Shelly? That is awesome - I'd love to read it!

you cannot be serious in that you this he means that, it is said all in fun, and even me who is very dry gets that , where is a sense of humor around here, narcissistic??? laughable, if I was younger I would go for Jeff in a hot second, no doubt about it, great looks , funny, all around guy.

What is funny about calling yourself "big Jeff" over and over again? The guy is completely full of himself, but he is very clever in front of a camera. I think he is a good guy too, don't get me wrong, but I don't think he is some perfect man that is all becoming a bit creepy with BB fans. The guy is very good on camera, in the DR, talking to Juile and is well spoken, no doubt. But I know guys like him (I'm from chicago and he is a dime a dozen in terms of attitude). IMO he was very arrogant throughout this season and acted very entitled, I guess I would too if I was on four CBS shows in two years. He was talking down to people throughout the show and used intimidation this year, again I have no problem with that, he is playing the game and I respect it, but he wasn't mr. first class. Also, he did his fair share of lying in this game, again i have no problem with that it is BB, but to act like he is all class and the perfect male is a bit creepy to me considering he is just a reality tv star at the end of the day.

Yes, and not only that he told you what he was gonna do, but they thought he was playin and then he would do exactly what he said he would, I jsut got thru watching his season, hilarious and very humble beginnings BB

Season 2 was awesome. My second favorite after to season 6.

"This show has become the poster child for a professor toteach his students all about narcissism and pathological behavior."

I'm sorry but what? I don't think there is much more narcissism then a guy calling himself "big jeff" every other sentence. I like the guy, but come on get real. Can't believe people are really falling for this guy's charm as the golden child. He played the game and lost, simple.

My post was not about Jeff being evicted and I did say the "show" has become a poster child. I made reference to Shelly having a complete disregard for Jordans feelings and then has the odasity to say she does not even understand what Jordan is upset about.

I think the best player in all of big brother was Dr. Will Kirby. He captivated the audience, lied to their face and told them he was doing it. he had a constant battle of whits with a season full of unarmed players. It was tasteful and with confidence not all that unlike Jeff. Sometimes people have trouble understanding assertive and confident men and women to the point that it rapidly progresses to anger and dislike. Jordan pulls on the heartstrings of america because of who she is....not who she isn't.

Shelly will be damned hard pressed to find many votes out there based on the way she manipulated her fellow houseguests and america.

I am sure it would be hard to be away from your daughter for that long and have to be locked up in a house with Rachel for 24 hours a day

I think it's been much worse for Rachel to be locked in the house with Shelly all summer than the other way around. Shelly had people on her side to trash Rachel with...and the whole time Rachel was right about her.

OH that season NEVER happened, I only acknowledge their first season.... in my world there is no BB where Boogie won anything

I wanna live in your world. And, ooh la la on your Gerard Avatar.

My post was not about Jeff being evicted and I did say the "show" has become a poster child. I made reference to Shelly having a complete disregard for Jordans feelings and then has the odasity to say she does not even understand what Jordan is upset about.

I think the best player in all of big brother was Dr. Will Kirby. He captivated the audience, lied to their face and told them he was doing it. he had a constant battle of whits with a season full of unarmed players. It was tasteful and with confidence not all that unlike Jeff. Sometimes people have trouble understanding assertive and confident men and women to the point that it rapidly progresses to anger and dislike. Jordan pulls on the heartstrings of america because of who she is....not who she isn't.

Shelly will be damned hard pressed to find many votes out there based on the way she manipulated her fellow houseguests and america.

How do you know Jordan isn't manipulating you?

This is my take-away from what I've been reading from the people in the Jeff/Jordan camp...they fall into one of these categories or a combo of #2 & #3

1. Jordan is "pure" and Jeff is "stand-up" and "straight forward" therefore Shelly must be evil.

2. I like the Jordan and Jeff characters and therefore I do not like the Shelly character.

3. Shelly is weird/crazy

I think a lot of the people in camp #1 are taking the "game" way too seriously and don't mind your option #3 unless it causes the two greatest people in the world to lose.

now now nakita I fall into none of those caagories, and the only ones I would not want to win would be Porsche, shelly or adam, they have done zip and I consider them lazy, and Shelly is lazy until she gets in a snit and then goes into a manic cleaning frenzy where she then has to bitch about who made the mess and how disgusting they are, when I clean and I have 2 roomies I do not bitch about who did what, I am female and my roomies are males , on e gay one straight, and I am the old girl,lol but I do not go on any mico managing cleaning jags and then call them out.

now now nakita I fall into none of those caagories, and the only ones I would not want to win would be Porsche, shelly or adam, they have done zip and I consider them lazy, and Shelly is lazy until she gets in a snit and then goes into a manic cleaning frenzy where she then has to bitch about who made the mess and how disgusting they are, when I clean and I have 2 roomies I do not bitch about who did what, I am female and my roomies are males , on e gay one straight, and I am the old girl,lol but I do not go on any mico managing cleaning jags and then call them out.

C'mon....you fall into camp #3....you think Shelly's crazy.

Also, you don't think Porsche's making a push to be a credible winner here at the end?

How is Jordan not lazy? What the hell has Jordan even done this season? Talk about people who just woke up on day 55.

C'mon....you fall into camp #3....you think Shelly's crazy.

Also, you don't think Porsche's making a push to be a credible winner here at the end?

oh yes I do think shelly is cray cray and nope I think Porsche is lazy but dangerous, and she is lucky and that is a dangerous combo,

Shelly and Adam have both floated far too long, if there was not so much bitch-biting amongst the veteran players they and Por would have been ousted long ago. With that said, I have not liked Shelley from day one since she reminds me of one of my obnoxious family members. I am all for game-play and the fibs that are a part of that, I think she has done a real disservice to herself by THINKING her "game-moves" are not mean-spirited and hurtful. Whether she intended to or not, she hurt Jordan on a personal level with straddling the fence and not owning up to her schemes when she was given a couple of chances.

She says she wanted to be an example for Josie then acts like a muttering fool. I hope when she/he gets home and sees the tapes she will see the emotional mess that she is. Lies and emotional outbursts, not to mention her treatment of Jordan, are really giving the lead by example parenting she boasts a cracked foundation. If you wanted to base child rearing on being an honest and kind person, why would she knowingly go into the one place where you need to be the exact opposite? Maybe Tony will have some sense and not let the little one watch too much. What will she do if Tony tells her what a whackadoo she was? Better yet, what can she say to her daughter when she gets a little older and exhibits the same behavior?

She had a very slim chance before the last two days, now she has none. She let Dani get to far in her head. IMO

How is Jordan not lazy? What the hell has Jordan even done this season? Talk about people who just woke up on day 55.

Jordan has gotten out of bed most days which is more than I can say for Porsche, and kalia, you dont have to nit pic every little thing cause there is no right or wrong here, just opinions, ya know we all have them??

oh yes I do think shelly is cray cray and nope I think Porsche is lazy but dangerous, and she is lucky and that is a dangerous combo,

What makes her anymore lucky than Jordan her season or Jordan right now? What bothers me with Jejo fans is that they don't hold the same criteria for their angel. Jordan coat-tail rode, won only because she was up against Nat, won only because Jeff had the power CBS gave him to get Jesse out. Jordan only has made it this long this year because she is seen as no threat and rode on Jeff's coat-tails again doing absolutely nothing, and she is extremely lazy. I think the girl is as cute as a button, but the double standards are BS.

Jordan has gotten out of bed most days which is more than I can say for Porsche, and kalia, you dont have to nit pic every little thing cause there is no right or wrong here, just opinions, ya know we all have them??

I'm not nitpicking I am just really interested why jordan gets a pass where others don't, that is all. Jordan gets up to then go stare into space outside on the couch or lay out, how exciting.

Shelly and Adam have both floated far too long, if there was not so much bitch-biting amongst the veteran players they and Por would have been ousted long ago. With that said, I have not liked Shelley from day one since she reminds me of one of my obnoxious family members. I am all for game-play and the fibs that are a part of that, I think she has done a real disservice to herself by THINKING her "game-moves" are not mean-spirited and hurtful. Whether she intended to or not, she hurt Jordan on a personal level with straddling the fence and not owning up to her schemes when she was given a couple of chances.

She says she wanted to be an example for Josie then acts like a muttering fool. I hope when she/he gets home and sees the tapes she will see the emotional mess that she is. Lies and emotional outbursts, not to mention her treatment of Jordan, are really giving the lead by example parenting she boasts a cracked foundation. If you wanted to base child rearing on being an honest and kind person, why would she knowingly go into the one place where you need to be the exact opposite? Maybe Tony will have some sense and not let the little one watch too much. What will she do if Tony tells her what a whackadoo she was? Better yet, what can she say to her daughter when she gets a little older and exhibits the same behavior?

She had a very slim chance before the last two days, now she has none. She let Dani get to far in her head. IMO

Jeff and Jordan were going to drop here into the river sooner rather than later and seriously considered it last week. She had no chance with them and has at least some chance now. Also, I think there's a pretty good chance that her Big Brother character is probably a lot different than the way she is in real life.

Oak Park

Off Topic - Well that's really not Chicago now is it? It's a Burb. If you were from Chicago you'd know that there really isn't an East side except for a very small portion on the South side of Chicago.

I don't consider a Burb-ite a Chicagoan. Different Mayor, different taxes, different lot of stuff.

Some of us just don't care for Shelly's callous game play. And she can still care less what Jordan thinks. At least Kalia, Porche never led Jordan down the garden path. I respect them as players much more than Shelly or Adam.

What makes her anymore lucky than Jordan her season or Jordan right now? What bothers me with Jejo fans is that they don't hold the same criteria for their angel. Jordan coat-tail rode, won only because she was up against Nat, won only because Jeff had the power CBS gave him to get Jesse out. Jordan only has made it this long this year because she is seen as no threat and rode on Jeff's coat-tails again doing absolutely nothing, and she is extremely lazy. I think the girl is as cute as a button, but the double standards are BS.

I'm not nitpicking I am just really interested why jordan gets a pass where others don't, that is all. Jordan gets up to then go stare into space outside on the couch or lay out, how exciting.

listen I have been very nice to you, but your constant refferral to jeff and Jordan fans is wearing thin, leave me out of your little catagory, you do not think Jordan is cute as a button and you seem to just be wanting to start trouble, but here at Mortys we dont play that so I am gonna have to bid your repetitive posts adieu

Off Topic - Well that's really not Chicago now is it? It's a Burb. If you were from Chicago you'd know that there really isn't an East side except for a very small portion on the South side of Chicago.

I don't consider a Burb-ite a Chicagoan. Different Mayor, different taxes, different lot of stuff.

The town that Billy Sunday could not shut down.... :party_smilie::animated_wave::lousings:

Oh, good lord.

Some of us just don't care for Shelly's callous game play. And she can still care less what Jordan thinks. At least Kalia, Porche never led Jordan down the garden path. I respect them as players much more than Shelly or Adam.

I've seen this a lot tonight. I can generally understand not being a big Shelly fan (I'm not) but can you seriously say she didn't care what Jordan thinks? or that "she led Jordan down the garden path?" (hasn't Shelly been following them like a puppy) Would you have been as outraged last week if Jeff & Jordan had enough votes last week to keep Brendon and dumped Shelly? Do you think your reaction is based more on how Jordan is taking things than on what actually happened.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name