Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Let's see. Shelly is beast for not going to Jordan and saying "I am at the point Jordan where I have to play for myself." (She kinda did). But, I don't see you calling Jeff a beast for lying to Daniele about backdooring her.

oh lying schmying, get over it already, that is old hat I am saying shelly is an animal with no class who is a pathalogical liar, there is a difference between that and BB lying, If Jeff had not backdoored Dani she would have backdoored him, are you serious???Yeah she kinda did but for as big as she claimns her balls are she did not just tell it like it is and is now trying to say she is the one with class and Jordan owes her an apology, haven't you figured out that shelly cannot take it when any one one ups her?? She is a vicous jealous, mean spirited person and not for switching sides, for playing on Jordans emotions and going way above and beyond what she had to to be friends, that is not nice, it is hurtful and mean, and that spells shelly, then when the wound is fresh shelly runs into the purple room and screams at jordan that jordan should feel bad for her???? what a stupid woman she is, the others are not gonna keep her and now that there is a special veto shelly is in big danger, so we will see how this plays out

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see. Shelly is beast for not going to Jordan and saying "I am at the point Jordan where I have to play for myself." (She kinda did). But, I don't see you calling Jeff a beast for lying to Daniele about backdooring her.

What backdoor? Dani played in the veto...

I don't know why some (including Daniele herself) accuse Jeff for being a lier/ a bad guy for backdooring/putting Daniele on the block (call whatever you want it). Daniele herself made it clear in several occasions that she planned to backdoor Jeff. Good for him that he got her out first.

Now there's not really comparison between the Jeff x Daniele relationship and Jeff x Shelly. D never told J&J she loved them.

So, this is ends justifies the means logic. The fact that Daniele is/was a liar doesn't mean that Jeff didn't lie. They're both liars but you just choose to root for one liar over another. Second, what does Shelly trying win a game have anything to do with her personal feelings about Jordan? When Jeff and Jordan punted her in favor of Rachel for final 3 or when they were seriously considering dumping her for Brendon "if they had the votes" would it be all hugs and kisses? I can't remember Jordan telling Shelly they were seriously thinking of voting her out.

Shelly is clearly a mental case but I think a lot of the hatred expressed on here is due to the fact so many people are in love with the Jordan character even though she;s pretty awful as a player.

exactly,lol

oh lying schmying, get over it already, that is old hat I am saying shelly is an animal with no class who is a pathalogical liar, there is a difference between that and BB lying, If Jeff had not backdoored Dani she would have backdoored him, are you serious???Yeah she kinda did but for as big as she claimns her balls are she did not just tell it like it is and is now trying to say she is the one with class and Jordan owes her an apology, haven't you figured out that shelly cannot take it when any one one ups her?? She is a vicous jealous, mean spirited person and not for switching sides, for playing on Jordans emotions and going way above and beyond what she had to to be friends, that is not nice, it is hurtful and mean, and that spells shelly, then when the wound is fresh shelly runs into the purple room and screams at jordan that jordan should feel bad for her???? what a stupid woman she is, the others are not gonna keep her and now that there is a special veto shelly is in big danger, so we will see how this plays out

So, you're saying that Shelly was faking her emotions for Jordan in order to gain a competitive advantage? I don't think so. I think it's pretty clear that the game situation makes Shelly emotionally unstable. I just find it interesting that Jeff can lie and it's excused. Jordan and Jeff can consider dumping Shelly for Brendon and not tell her but many of the posters on here demand that Shelly should have told Jordan ahead of time. Also, the characterization that "...when the would is fresh shelly runs into the purple room and screams at jordan..." is wildly innacurrate. Shelly, stupidly, went in there because she wanted to talk to her and then they got into it.

I really think terms such as "vicous, jealous, mean spirited" are more of a reflection of the fact that your favorite character is not doing well.

Jeff used the term "backdoor" so I'm going to use the term "backdoor"

So, this is ends justifies the means logic. The fact that Daniele is/was a liar doesn't mean that Jeff didn't lie. They're both liars but you just choose to root for one liar over another. Second, what does Shelly trying win a game have anything to do with her personal feelings about Jordan? When Jeff and Jordan punted her in favor of Rachel for final 3 or when they were seriously considering dumping her for Brendon "if they had the votes" would it be all hugs and kisses? I can't remember Jordan telling Shelly they were seriously thinking of voting her out.

Shelly is clearly a mental case but I think a lot of the hatred expressed on here is due to the fact so many people are in love with the Jordan character even though she;s pretty awful as a player.

noone is saying anything about shelly wanting to win the game, put on you listening ears, shelly made it personal betweeen her and Jordan and Jordan got hurt by how cold shelly turned her back on her and did not tell her the truth when she had 2 chances to do so, Rachel was telling Jordan that Shelly was playin all of them and Jordan remained true to Shelly and she felt humiliated when she was blindsided, we here that are talking about it dont like Shelly for being a pathalogical liar, of course you lie in the game of BB, but shelly has told soooo many lies about stuff that is not even game related or at least they are suspect, what I think about Shelly has nothing to do with how i feel about Jordan but while I am here, Jordan is a beautiful sweet nice girl who went out of her way to do nice things for shelly, and also told Jeff if they all got into it not to yell at shelly for fear her daughter Josie would see it,and Jordan did not want that, that is the difference between shelly and Jordan and I dislike shelly intensley for who she is, she is disgusting and I would not be surprised if she even has a job when she gets back because corps do not like this kind of publicity, and she has and is acting like a nut job,just sayin

Yes, you are right, people are in love with Jordan because she is just nice, friendly and naive - and that make her a bad player in a game like BB. On the other hand, Shelly is the complete opposite, and she shows us all how a human being can be so ugly in the inside (and in her case, in the outside too)

So, you're saying that Shelly was faking her emotions for Jordan in order to gain a competitive advantage? I don't think so. I think it's pretty clear that the game situation makes Shelly emotionally unstable. I just find it interesting that Jeff can lie and it's excused. Jordan and Jeff can consider dumping Shelly for Brendon and not tell her but many of the posters on here demand that Shelly should have told Jordan ahead of time. Also, the characterization that "...when the would is fresh shelly runs into the purple room and screams at jordan..." is wildly innacurrate. Shelly, stupidly, went in there because she wanted to talk to her and then they got into it.

I really think terms such as "vicous, jealous, mean spirited" are more of a reflection of the fact that your favorite character is not doing well.

Jeff used the term "backdoor" so I'm going to use the term "backdoor"

listen, I got plenty to keep me busy after this is over, so it matters not as to who comes out on top, I just call it like I see it, and I see Shelly as a complete and utter mess, I am now trying to get ready for my fantasy football season, and survivor is coming up, so really Ican let this go pretty easily when it is over, I am only saying I detest Shelly and her false logic, and making everything someone elses fault, she has won nothing but is constantly asking to be given a f2 f3 deal, she is a peice of work, Adam too, the only one out of the newbies I can tolerate at all right now is Kalia,and even she is tryin as we speak to work something with Rach and Jordan, Shelly is a goner, sooner than later,lolol no way she will win this game and she shot herself in her own foot

noone is saying anything about shelly wanting to win the game, put on you listening ears, shelly made it personal betweeen her and Jordan and Jordan got hurt by how cold shelly turned her back on her and did not tell her the truth when she had 2 chances to do so, Rachel was telling Jordan that Shelly was playin all of them and Jordan remained true to Shelly and she felt humiliated when she was blindsided, we here that are talking about it dont like Shelly for being a pathalogical liar, of course you lie in the game of BB, but shelly has told soooo many lies about stuff that is not even game related or at least they are suspect, what I think about Shelly has nothing to do with how i feel about Jordan but while I am here, Jordan is a beautiful sweet nice girl who went out of her way to do nice things for shelly, and also told Jeff if they all got into it not to yell at shelly for fear her daughter Josie would see it,and Jordan did not want that, that is the difference between shelly and Jordan and I dislike shelly intensley for who she is, she is disgusting and I would not be surprised if she even has a job when she gets back because corps do not like this kind of publicity, and she has and is acting like a nut job,just sayin

Okay with listening ears on: I'm not saying that Jordan doesn't have the right to be upset. Well, considering that Shelly and Jordan had formed a personal relationship, why didn't Jordan tell Shelly they were thinking of dumping her. She didn't because (1) she wasn't ever or (2) she wasn't 100% sure what she would do (once Jeff told her what to do). Similarly, Shelly was trying to build her own lifeboat once she realized she was going to be a fourth or fifth wheel on the Jeff/Jordan train, unfortunately, Adam ratted her out and no one ratted Jeff/Jordan out for what they were planning.

However, to craft Shelly as some sort of Bond villian is more than a little off base. Shelly cannot handle the emotions of the game. I just think some of the language y'all are using exhibit more spite than Shelly is actually showing.

J/J fan...... Being honest I am mad about Shelly flipping on J/J because they are the ones I like! I am not mad about Jeff flipping on Dani because I do not like her.

Why??? Because I am an J/J fan so therefore I would like to see one of them in the finals!

If you are a fan of Dani or their crew than you probably feel the opposite as I do!

Just being honest here!

BUT Jeff and Shelly both made the moves that they felt were in the best interest for their game for them to win!!! I can not say whether Shelly made the right move yet but Dani would have won had she not been evicted!

Just my two cents!

listen, I got plenty to keep me busy after this is over, so it matters not as to who comes out on top, I just call it like I see it, and I see Shelly as a complete and utter mess, I am now trying to get ready for my fantasy football season, and survivor is coming up, so really Ican let this go pretty easily when it is over, I am only saying I detest Shelly and her false logic, and making everything someone elses fault, she has won nothing but is constantly asking to be given a f2 f3 deal, she is a peice of work, Adam too, the only one out of the newbies I can tolerate at all right now is Kalia,and even she is tryin as we speak to work something with Rach and Jordan, Shelly is a goner, sooner than later,lolol no way she will win this game and she shot herself in her own foot

Well, this season should be characterized by everyone making the wrong decision every time. The real power brokers could have established a core six (with Daniele adding either Dominic or Kalia) about 1,000 times and they blew it. The newbies can never settle down and generate any real plan and will constantly run into a panic situation that screws their chances. Shelly is definitely a complete mess and her floating insecurity is nausiating. However, by jumping ship Shelly had a least some chance at $50k with a limited chance at the $500k. She had no chance with the veterans.

J/J fan...... Being honest I am mad about Shelly flipping on J/J because they are the ones I like! I am not mad about Jeff flipping on Dani because I do not like her.

Why??? Because I am an J/J fan so therefore I would like to see one of them in the finals!

If you are a fan of Dani or their crew than you probably feel the opposite as I do!

Just being honest here!

BUT Jeff and Shelly both made the moves that they felt were in the best interest for their game for them to win!!! I can not say whether Shelly made the right move yet but Dani would have won had she not been evicted!

Just my two cents!

There is nothing wrong with your response at all. Cheering for a team is what makes the show watchable and sometimes the viewers probably switch their teams as well. I also agree that Jeff/Jordan/Shelly/Daniele all made moves that they thought was the best for them. However, I still don't know if Dani would have won if she had not been evicted. She would have gone after Jeff and as we just saw when there is only one major power person in the house, the floaters will turn on that person when they can't play for HoH. Once she got rid of Jeff, one of the floaters would have won HoH and the rest would have ganged up on her.

Okay with listening ears on: I'm not saying that Jordan doesn't have the right to be upset. Well, considering that Shelly and Jordan had formed a personal relationship, why didn't Jordan tell Shelly they were thinking of dumping her. She didn't because (1) she wasn't ever or (2) she wasn't 100% sure what she would do (once Jeff told her what to do). Similarly, Shelly was trying to build her own lifeboat once she realized she was going to be a fourth or fifth wheel on the Jeff/Jordan train, unfortunately, Adam ratted her out and no one ratted Jeff/Jordan out for what they were planning.

However, to craft Shelly as some sort of Bond villian is more than a little off base. Shelly cannot handle the emotions of the game. I just think some of the language y'all are using exhibit more spite than Shelly is actually showing.

lol on the listening ears, i was jesting you, but I actually dont think that shelly saw any kind of light, I think that production did not want to lose Dani(ratings) and I know shelly went into her DR and immeadiatley when she came out she was trying to flip the house to keep Dani, I hate to say it but I think they manipulated Shelly, offered her something and she went for it, just a theory, but the thing also about shelly is that she had been running allover the house cozying up to anyone and everyone, and up to the point that she talked Kalia into putting up lawon instead of her 1st person Porsche I was thinking she was brilliant, but something happened after that, she got really mean towards rachel, and she became like manic and robotic, I really think she is like havin a nervous breakdown or something,she aint right, and sure i like the J's.I even like Rachel(without brendon) and I am tolerating Kalia, so my dislike of shelly has nothing to do with anything but who I see her as a person, which is not good

I agree! You are right Dani may not have won but it was a good move to get her out and sadly it was a good move to get Jeff out! I have disagreed with things EVERYONE has done BUT ultimately it is a game worth 500,000 dollars!

All of the ones guilty of stealing things and hiding them is just childish and ridiculous!

I feel BB should have stepped in! JMO so no throwing stones please! :)

Shelly is a disgusting woman, period! [tired of these posts that want to preach which "language" one should use to refer to HG]

You use whatever "language" you want. However, this is a forum and by expressing your opinion in a forum you are subjecting yourself to potential criticism for your opinion. I just find it ironic for everyone to use hateful langauge to denegrate someone for using hateful langauge. I also question the foundation for your opinion. These people are "characters" affected by the fame from the game and the pressure induced by being locked in together. The displays on the TV are not their true personalities. This can really be seen by how hateful Regan (spelling?) and Rachel appear to have been toward each other last year in reality TV but now they are best buddies, in real life. I also find it funny how one team/person is bad for engaging is certain behavior and another person/team is excused for the same/similiar behavior.

If you want to put Jordan on a pedestal as a Saint and cast Shelly as a devil then that's fine.

lol on the listening ears, i was jesting you, but I actually dont think that shelly saw any kind of light, I think that production did not want to lose Dani(ratings) and I know shelly went into her DR and immeadiatley when she came out she was trying to flip the house to keep Dani, I hate to say it but I think they manipulated Shelly, offered her something and she went for it, just a theory, but the thing also about shelly is that she had been running allover the house cozying up to anyone and everyone, and up to the point that she talked Kalia into putting up lawon instead of her 1st person Porsche I was thinking she was brilliant, but something happened after that, she got really mean towards rachel, and she became like manic and robotic, I really think she is like havin a nervous breakdown or something,she aint right, and sure i like the J's.I even like Rachel(without brendon) and I am tolerating Kalia, so my dislike of shelly has nothing to do with anything but who I see her as a person, which is not good

Oh, I think you're really on to something with the "Dani ratings" things. I don't think in 100 years that Shelly came up with the flip on her own. Just like how now they don't want to lose the Jordan or Rachel ratings and conjured up this new veto potential.

I also agree that I think Shelly is having sincere emotional disturbance issues. You start with periods of time of nicotine withdrawal, throw in some hero worship/insecurity and then throw in the nature of being locked-in and I don't think she can handle it. Plus, she can't win anything.

You use whatever "language" you want. However, this is a forum and by expressing your opinion in a forum you are subjecting yourself to potential criticism for your opinion. I just find it ironic for everyone to use hateful langauge to denegrate someone for using hateful langauge. I also question the foundation for your opinion. These people are "characters" affected by the fame from the game and the pressure induced by being locked in together. The displays on the TV are not their true personalities. This can really be seen by how hateful Regan (spelling?) and Rachel appear to have been toward each other last year in reality TV but now they are best buddies, in real life. I also find it funny how one team/person is bad for engaging is certain behavior and another person/team is excused for the same/similiar behavior.

If you want to put Jordan on a pedestal as a Saint and cast Shelly as a devil then that's fine.

I do agree with parts of this I know Rachel and Ragean are now friends, I am not saying shelly is the devil but I dont like her and giving my reasons, every one can do the same it doesnt bother me, to each his own, and I am not putt Jordo on a pedestal at all, she has had her moments as well. i do however think that shelly has big issues outside of the house, and the craziness of the house has brought them out and in the spotlight.

Well, the rules of this forum is express our opnions about HGs, not to criticize other members. Read the rules before you start your criticizing others... and you are really looking for the "foundation" of one's opinion about HGs??? Really? this is a reality tv show; there are things more important in real life for one to be concerned about.

Shelly is a bitch!

Oh, I think you're really on to something with the "Dani ratings" things. I don't think in 100 years that Shelly came up with the flip on her own. Just like how now they don't want to lose the Jordan or Rachel ratings and conjured up this new veto potential.

I also agree that I think Shelly is having sincere emotional disturbance issues. You start with periods of time of nicotine withdrawal, throw in some hero worship/insecurity and then throw in the nature of being locked-in and I don't think she can handle it. Plus, she can't win anything.

Im gonna give you this round as I said further down shelly unlike the rest of them I believe has real issues outside the house and the craziness of the house has brought her issues to the forfront. We all have vices, but the way that woman smokes, my God, it is manic, she clearly has issues she is medicating herself with cigarettes over, some ppls medicine is alcohol, some it is other things, but when you see it being used in excess something is wrong,hope she watches it and makes some changes is all I can say, and yeah, here we go with another special veto, gotta love BB,lol

Well, the rules of this forum is express our opnions about HGs, not to criticize other members. Read the rules before you start your criticizing others... and you are really looking for the "foundation" of one's opinion about HGs??? Really? this is a reality tv show; there are things more important in real life for one to be concerned about.

Shelly is a bitch!

you are right Jungle! How many times can we say it? :cookoo:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name