Rachel - Week 8/DE - PoV Winner (Part 2 Off Block)

CeCiMom

I like Rachel (again). I do not like the whiny, ridiculous Rachel that seems to appear when you-know-who is around. I like Rachel best when she is competitive. I would like to see her win BB13 with Jordan as her 50K winning sidekick. That would be great. The comeback kid. The rest of them can take a hike as far as I am concerned.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Rachel (again). I do not like the whiny, ridiculous Rachel that seems to appear when you-know-who is around. I like Rachel best when she is competitive. I would like to see her win BB13 with Jordan as her 50K winning sidekick. That would be great. The comeback kid. The rest of them can take a hike as far as I am concerned.

I think Jordan wouldn't mind if Rachel won and she got second. But the votes would be split btw Jeff and Brendon, Dani would vote for Rachel, Porsche vote Rachel, Shelly vote Jordan, Kalia would vote Jordan, that's Rachel 3 and Jordan 3, leaving Adam the deciding vote for the winner.

I think Jordan wouldn't mind if Rachel won and she got second. But the votes would be split btw Jeff and Brendon, Dani would vote for Rachel, Porsche vote Rachel, Shelly vote Jordan, Kalia would vote Jordan, that's Rachel 3 and Jordan 3, leaving Adam the deciding vote for the winner.

Again. :animated_rotfl:

Why in the world would Dani vote for Rachel? She has been her number 1 enemy most of the game and did you not see that goodbye video Rachel left her?

does anyone have any updates if Rachel is pregnant or not?

Last night when she was speaking with Jordan post-Shelly conversation, Rachel alluded to it. She said she was worried and that Jordan knew why. Rachel doesn't want to talk about it on-camera so we got palm trees as the talk continued.

I guess we'll know if she gets her period, until then I believe there's a good probability she is in a family way.

Rachel is the ONLY one left in the house that deserves to win. She comes through when it counts. Go Rachel!

Why do you think Rachel is the only one in the house who "deserves" to win? While I'm no fan of Kalia's but I think she did quite well in comps. Actually, if it's based on comps, Kalia has done a lot better than Rachel did.

Why do you think Rachel is the only one in the house who "deserves" to win? While I'm no fan of Kalia's but I think she did quite well in comps. Actually, if it's based on comps, Kalia has done a lot better than Rachel did.

Really? I didn't realize that winning two HOH competitions and zero vetos is better than winning two HOH competitions and two vetos.

The question of if Rachel is pregnant keeps coming up. There are people that keep track of that online. I read this at another site -

"apparently she can't count or she's not sure how these things happen, since she made a big deal about having her period on July 28 when she sat out the skis comp.. even if, we can probably chalk it up to stress or even campaigning for jury votes or the $25k favorite juror prize - it is Rachel after all"

And while talking about that - what a cruel person Porsche is for hoping they get a medicine ball to throw at her stomach and save Brendon the $400 for an abortion. That is just really a nasty comment.

rachel still even tho she is with Jordan keeps making herself the # 1 , the # 1 target , that is what I think UPV means, even in all the talks that are going on rachel makes it about her, not sayin grachel isnt doing a great job but yeah is is about her in the end,lol

rachel still even tho she is with Jordan keeps making herself the # 1 , the # 1 target , that is what I think UPV means, even in all the talks that are going on rachel makes it about her, not sayin grachel isnt doing a great job but yeah is is about her in the end,lol

True. I am happy Jordan and rachel are together. Rachel's behavior is much more tolerable right now. However, I still feel she is the egotistical type. She always thinks everything is about her.

OK AS end up on the block Thursday. I say JR should split the vote at the last minute and put it all on K to decide who goes. Tell Adam that they want to trust him but he has to work on K to vote out S. If she does its AJR all the way. If not they know S will not win at the end and still try and play her for her allegience.

What are you talking about? Please explain to me what Rachel has done that doesnt include Jordans best interests?? Just wondering what I am missing here.....

calm down it isn't that serious :2thumbsup:

i am scared >>>>>>>>>>>>NOT

if you actually read between the lines i am actually giving rachel a compliment about being the one that carried the load to win the pov comp for the TEAM :animated_bouncy:

OK AS end up on the block Thursday. I say JR should split the vote at the last minute and put it all on K to decide who goes. Tell Adam that they want to trust him but he has to work on K to vote out S. If she does its AJR all the way. If not they know S will not win at the end and still try and play her for her allegience.

That's pure genius (evil genius, even!) Put it in a memo and shoot it off to Grodner. She can make it happen!

Archived