Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks fatcat. I am more a lurker than a talker, but I do throw out a few things here and there :angel_not:

I too have to give empathy where empathy is due, I am a softie at heart, but I also have to call itlike I see it, good to see you here, it is a summer ritual

Hi! My name is BidMDGirl and I'm a Jeff and Jordan fan!! I like that they are cute and funny together. I like that they are pretty people. I like that they seem to be basically good people with good hearts. I like that Jordan isn't a mean girl. I like that they are a couple in love. I like that they don't show PDA. I like that Jordan is a little ditzy. I like that she's a "floater" and plays a social game. I like that she's sensitive but can get a little rowdy. Gooooo Jordan!!! I'm a Jeff & Jordan fan and I'm saying it loud and proud! :-)

Hi! My name is BidMDGirl and I'm a Jeff and Jordan fan!! I like that they are cute and funny together. I like that they are pretty people. I like that they seem to be basically good people with good hearts. I like that Jordan isn't a mean girl. I like that they are a couple in love. I like that they don't show PDA. I like that Jordan is a little ditzy. I like that she's a "floater" and plays a social game. I like that she's sensitive but can get a little rowdy. Gooooo Jordan!!! I'm a Jeff & Jordan fan and I'm saying it loud and proud! :-)

Well I'm a longtime BB fan and think she sucks. :)

I like everything you said and I love this post!!!

admitting it is the first step

Congrats :hurray:

Hi....*shuffles feet then jumps up on the couch yelling* My name is 1realitymom & I second everything she(^) said!

right on sista, you go girl

Well I'm a longtime BB fan and think she sucks. :)

yeah we know,lolol, but we wont hold it against you

Yep, she was played by a woman who forgot to count the jury votes. BTW, Jordan is naive enough to think of it as betrayal and I will feel a bit sad for a young woman crying because her feelings are hurt and will never apologize for that. Also, since I joined Morty's BB site in 2008, this isn't my first rodeo. I even watched BB before I joined. How about that!

Yep ,Shelly was naive thinking she could treat a Southern country girl like that and still get her jury vote and if Shelly had got all redneck in Cassie's face like she did Jordan we might have had a full on cat fight :animated_rotfl:

Yep ,Shelly was naive thinking she could treat a Southern country girl like that and still get her jury vote and if Shelly had got all redneck in Cassie's face like she did Jordan we might have had a full on cat fight :animated_rotfl:

I could see that in Cassie, it would have been interesting to see how she would have played couse she never got the chance,uh and I do believe shelly voted against her

Yeah with the help of BB! Can this girl do anything on her own???? BB had to cheat for her! and Rachel but mostly for her! Come on! although I am not a JJ fan, this is not fair. Let the people play their game! IF the shoe was on the other foot, JJ fans would be livid!!! That is BB cheating! Plain and simple!!!

Yeah with the help of BB! Can this girl do anything on her own???? BB had to cheat for her! and Rachel but mostly for her! Come on! although I am not a JJ fan, this is not fair. Let the people play their game! IF the shoe was on the other foot, JJ fans would be livid!!! That is BB cheating! Plain and simple!!!

That is a reality show with twists and turns...expect the unexpected..(obviously, I am a Jeff and Jordon fan!! lol) Go Jordo!!! i can't wait to see Shelly's leather weathered face when she's replaced!!!

Good for you Ruby!

And I don't personally believe what everyone on the board says anyway!

I could say anything I want too! You could read one book and talk about nam!

Don't know about all that but do wonder what the US Marines have to do with Big Brother. OH ,that's right Shelly's husband is a devil dog :animated_rotfl:

That is a reality show with twists and turns...expect the unexpected..(obviously, I am a Jeff and Jordon fan!! lol) Go Jordo!!! i can't wait to see Shelly's leather weathered face when she's replaced!!!

You're right! it's Big Brother not "Whammy"

Don't know about all that but do wonder what the US Marines have to do with Big Brother. OH ,that's right Shelly's husband is a devil dog :animated_rotfl:

I try to make my posts succinct, with spaces, easy to read, not boring :animated_bouncy: What's a devil dog?--I only know the delicious cake! :daisy:

:animated_bouncy: Me too!

Like calling Shelly to the DR for an hour after the nom ceremony a few days ago and when she comes out, she's done a complete 180 and works diligently to keep Dani when only an hour earlier she wanted Dani gone?? BB did something. Maybe they offered a deal she couldn't pass up.

It's their game. Apparently they can manipulate it any way they choose to whether we like it or not.

Why do Jordan haters always choose to ignore the fact that she is always playing the game? Socially, she's the best. She's talked game non-stop from the beginning and she had definite influence on the vets' decisions. Porsche, after talking to Jordan about game for the first time last night, was shocked by Jordan. Maybe if she had made an effort to speak to her before, she would have realized that Jordan isn't clueless about BB.

Like calling Shelly to the DR for an hour after the nom ceremony a few days ago and when she comes out, she's done a complete 180 and works diligently to keep Dani when only an hour earlier she wanted Dani gone?? BB did something. Maybe they offered a deal she couldn't pass up.

It's their game. Apparently they can manipulate it any way they choose to whether we like it or not.

Why do Jordan haters always choose to ignore the fact that she is always playing the game? Socially, she's the best. She's talked game non-stop from the beginning and she had definite influence on the vets' decisions. Porsche, after talking to Jordan about game for the first time last night, was shocked by Jordan. Maybe if she had made an effort to speak to her before, she would have realized that Jordan isn't clueless about BB.

Something/someone bad will always be remembered a lot longer than something/someone nice. Sad, eh? I am a very social person so I respect the social, analyst player much more than the hard core game play. Competition comes in many forms and not always about who is best at comps. Winning comps assures yourself a stay but in the end if you have not befriended the jury members all you may get for winning all the comps is a title of comp machine. Jordan's title is "winner".

It takes two people to talk. But it only takes one to initiate the conversation. Just as Porsche could have gone to talk to Jordan earlier, Jordan could have gone to talk to Porsche. I noticed Jeff said the same thing to her. Jeff with his "I'm the greatest" attitude says "After 52 days, you come to talk game with me"!!! It really shows how arrogant J/J is. They saw themselves as King and Queen and everyone else was just their subjects...there to serve their every need and carryout the orders of the Royal Couple. Give me a break. This little whiny bimbo sucks. She has always sucked and she is too dumb to not suck. Her only chance is to ride someones coat tails as far as she can go and then hope she gets lucky (BB Producer Help) and pushed to the end. She is pathetic, because she has no talent to make it on her own.

Archived