Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan was talking about the instructions Dani's left of Kahlia, Porsche and the Shelly.

This next part is getting tiring. This is pretty simply stuff we're dealing with folks. Jordan's pain is NOT so much from Jeff's leaving, it is mainly coming from having been betrayed by her best girl buddy. Someone she believed to be a real friend. She feels responsible for bringing in the Judas that sent her man packing and fracturing her alliance. Jordan feels her naivete has cost her a lot right about now.

She bought Shelly's proclamations of never ending friendship, hook line and sinker. What magnified this hurt is the collapsed time-frame. She didn't have the normal week to process these things that everyone else gets... she had about an hour!!!!

Her best girl friend betrayed her, her man is gone, her alliance is fractured, and she feels like she let her man and her alliance down.... that's more than the rest of the HGs have had to deal with at any point during this game.

But for those who get their jollies when a good person has been betrayed and hurt, this must be a very happy time. Anybody up for throwing water balloons at a funeral procession???? America has become one sick place.

I'm outta here... let the bloodletting begin!

Monk

Monk...I think I'm in love with you. :smitten:

Every one of your posts get better and better.

:party_smilie: Go Jordan! I like Rachel better now(without brenda) but if one of them go I hope it's her instead of Jordan. :animated_bouncy:

Jordan might not have book smarts or be good with grammar or spelling, but she's nice and I still like her! :animated_bouncy:

Semantics aren't everything--sometimes it's the thought that counts! :animated_bouncy:

I have a feeling that if Jordan wins pov she will take Rachel off so she can get sent to the jusry house, not so sure she has any fight left, but then I think Rachel does, so I would like to see Rachel stay and fight, onlyif Jordan wins and takes Rach off

:party_smilie: Go Jordan! I like Rachel better now(without brenda) but if one of them go I hope it's her instead of Jordan. :animated_bouncy:

Jordan might not have book smarts or be good with grammar or spelling, but she's nice and I still like her! :animated_bouncy:

I really want Rachel to stay over Jordan (obviously both of them staying would be the best), but if Rachel leaves I'll be rooting for Jordan.

Non-game comment: when I was watching the feeds yesterday after Jordan's blow up I noticed she is really beautiful even when she's sad. :(

I really want Rachel to stay over Jordan (obviously both of them staying would be the best), but if Rachel leaves I'll be rooting for Jordan.

Non-game comment: when I was watching the feeds yesterday after Jordan's blow up I noticed she is really beautiful even when she's sad. :(

OK If jordan leaves I'm for Rachel too! :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy: I hope they both stay!

I have a feeling that if Jordan wins pov she will take Rachel off so she can get sent to the jusry house, not so sure she has any fight left, but then I think Rachel does, so I would like to see Rachel stay and fight, onlyif Jordan wins and takes Rach off

I had the exact same thought. I could see Jordan saying that - and Rachel saying no, no you can't do that Jordan (and secretly wanting her to, lol). I think in the end she'd think about Jeff and her family and use it on herself.

Didn't think about that. How awesome would that be if she took Rachel off and she was replaced with Adam and he went home? Bwhahahahaha!

Deal! lol

deal and deal,lol high five

you know if one comes off that theyare not gonna put up one of the coven so it would be adam, just how they could get him out remains to be seen, one could only hope,lol

deal and deal,lol high five

you know if one comes off that theyare not gonna put up one of the coven so it would be adam, just how they could get him out remains to be seen, one could only hope,lol

Dammit! Grodner where is your rigging when we need Shelly to get the SHAFT!!!! :outfitted_pirate:

This one is just too tasty to let pass.

I spent 14 months in Viet Nam as a Marine doorgunner/rescueman. My job was to pull A-teams, recons, and pilots out of the hottest of hotspots. Is BB the show for me? I'd say if I try real hard, I can handle it just fine.

Do I like a more sophisticated game of persuasion & charm?

Well, yes I do.

The low brow lying and backstabbing game is a simple and boring game designed for the simple and boring. Looks like you lucked out this year and got the show of your dreams.

Lies; yes they are a part of the game. Deception is too.<==NOTE the use of the word "too" and the absence of the word "two."

Ah, my little one, this brings me to your posts of today. They scream for help, so I'll extend a hand to you. Your grammar, spelling, punctuation and attempts at logic are in need of extensive repair. Your insight is also stunted, to say the least.... "you can tell..." Hell, you can't even write!

Don't worry my little one, I'll give you a some help. Your sentence fragment, "she expects others to fend for her two." can't be fixed to become a provably correct logic but your word selection can be improved by studying the following sentence fragment, "she also expects others to fend for her." BTW, it's "too" not "two". Write "too" when your mean "also." Write "two" when you mean the number "2."

The rest of your gobbledygook is unrepairable... best start over my little friend. Try again.. Good luck! We all wait with baited breath.

Monk

BRAVO!!!! :clap:

also, I thank you for your service, Monk. My dh is a two tour Vietnam Marine. :)

Fell asleep on BBAD, Jordan was crying. Woke up on BBAD, Jordan was crying. Caught the second showing last few minutes of the show, Jordan was crying.

BREAKING NEWS: Jordan crying again! Now back to regular programming.

p.s. I apologize Jordan fans. I guess I will be known as the anti-monk lol.

hey y'all somethin is brewin something with the veto and there is some power that will allow them to take both of them off, they say they will send shelly home, but have not figured out yet what it is from the convo, but Jordan is hipped up and say back at ya meaning Shelly, I am now listening so I can see if I can figure it out, will keep you posted

Hmmm does this sound familiar to anyone? Think back....does Cappy Idolization ring a bell? I know I keep saying this, but Season 6 does come to mind. And no, Porsche would NOT be Janelle in that analogy.

I know! I was thinking earlier, while they were outside bashing J/J/R continually, that they were just like the nerd herd. :animated_rotfl:

Archived