Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

Jordon's tears have little to do with Jeff being "voted out" per se. She is devastated by Shelly's betrayal. Jordon is too sweet a person to be able to distinguish between real life and BB. Think back to when someone betrayed you, it is a hurt that goes through your heart and into your soul. It was just a few days ago that Shelly was BSing about Jeff and Jordon going down for an LSU game and how much fun they would have. There are those that don't like Jordon or feel she has not done enough in the game but if you could watch her crying while eating her soup then I at least wonder about compassion within the human race.

Exactly right!!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess what disappoints me as TPTB deeming it a "doomed season" as the vets left.

Would we not have watched a full house of people we didn't know from Adamgiggle.gif anyway?

Yes but that would have been a totally different scenerio because ALL of them would have been new to us and there wouldnt be attachments to those we love (the vets) so thats the big difference...

Oh, Aussie, ITA about the "soup scene" with Jordan.......those tears were coming from a very deep place, the realization of Shelly's betrayal when she had so convinced herself they had a "real" bond was painful to watch.

Amen to that!

I have a hard time with those of you, that can not show some compasio towards Jordan....All of us at one time have been hurt by someone who portrayed themselves as your friend. I just guess some people just have ice in their viens.

Amen to that!

I have a hard time with those of you, that can not show some compasio towards Jordan....All of us at one time have been hurt by someone who portrayed themselves as your friend. I just guess some people just have ice in their viens.

thats exactly what Im sayin :)party_smilie.gif

Amen to that!

Yep.. Good post

In Shelly's defense I don't think she intentionality mislead J/J. It was obvious to everyone watching the feeds that she was 100% loyal to them up until last week. She finally opened her eyes and realized she was indeed writing them a check. They knew she was shady but didn't mind as long as she was working for them. If Jordan was so concerned about Shelly"s betrayal she would have been crying long before Thursday night.

I wonder where all this compassion was when the most vile and disgusting things were being said about Kalia, Dani, Shelly and other houseguest that a certain group did not like. When the vile things was being said about other houseguest and thier families and things, the posters defended their right to say them. So, I don't see why anyone should have to show compassion for Jordo.

Jordo and her man got got because she thought her and Jeff was royalty. Life is tough, even in the BB house. She can just buck up or quit. She has the producer helping her. So she has a good chance of winning.

I wonder where all this compassion was when the most vile and disgusting things were being said about Kalia, Dani, Shelly and other houseguest that a certain group did not like. When the vile things was being said about other houseguest and thier families and things, the posters defended their right to say them. So, I don't see why anyone should have to show compassion for Jordo.

Jordo and her man got got because she thought her and Jeff was royalty. Life is tough, even in the BB house. She can just buck up or quit. She has the producer helping her. So she has a good chance of winning.

Not all posters thst support J/J have vile thingsto say about Kalia, Danny, and Porshe....So please don't stereotype us all the same.

I wish Jor & Rach would get their lazy asses out of bed & roam the house, investigate things... it pisses me off how much these fools stay in bed (ALL of them)...

They were up early this morning going over drills in-case it was questions. They have been talking game and visiting people all day.

They were up early this morning going over drills in-case it was questions. They have been talking game and visiting people all day.

Oh ok, thank you for telling me hun... I wasn't watching. I think I just got over excited because of the fact that SOMETHING might actually be happening & they are in bed...

I don't think J/J think of themselves as Royalty. J/J seem more like the type of people who are "go with the flow" don't like to deal with drama until they are backed into a corner. Dani pushed buttons, Kalia pushed buttons and Shelly sat on the button. I feel Jordan's reaction wasn't because Jeff was evicted but more because she truly believed in Shelly's friendship. I feel, In Jordan's mind, it was a friendship that had nothing to do with BB but one she was making a part of her future. Shelly could have appraoched this entirely different than the way she played it. Shelly wants to win, I get that, but to win you have to have the jury feeling you worthy of the title. First impressions are important but you have to leave a lasting one too. Jordan got a good first of Shelly, but slam bam last one. Jordan is hurt but she will work through it, that's just who Jordan is.

its true, the amount of hate on this board for the J's is ridiculous, and for what, these ppl will use anything to make their silly points, Jeff is a homophobe, jeff is arrogant, Jordan is stupid, and cannot win anything, on and on, and all because they just dont happen to be their favs, why do ppl have to be so hateful?? It amazes me, I have not necessarily loved Rachel, have gone back and forth, Kalia has gotten on my nerves, Porsche should not even be on this show, and Dani, I have not gone crazy belittling her, I have however been very adament about how I detest shelly, and then I get blamed for that because I like tike the J's whether it is in this game or not, so whatever my opinion is, it is discounted because of who I like, yet the J haters come here and try to rebut every post written about the J's and or Shelly or any of the ppl we do not like, they try to rebutt, not give their opinion because it is called right fighting, they just want to be right, and there is no point to that, noone is right or wrong, just opinions, so it would be best if you just give your opinion and quit attacking ppls posts because you dont like that they do not agree wtih you, I think some of the stuff I read on here last night about Shellys BIG game move is ridibulous, shelly is prolly gonna go by by this next eviction, and I for one will love to see it. It was funny to that ppl that have ben coming here for yrs were being asked "have you never see the game of BB?" so condescending to ppl who have been here for yrs but maybe dont post all the time, and then when you explain your point you just get well what about this and this on and on, I have never said that oh your opinion is wrong and have not tried to prove why there opinion is off the mark, post your opinions but do not go on and on tyring to make me "see the light"cause is aint gonna happen

I agree with you Kat the amount of hate in these posts are incredulous!! It makes me seriously wonder about the happiness in their lives if they have nothing better to do than live for the hate and cruelness of BB at times. These are people with feelings and those don't stop because they enter the BB doors. I would like to see the haters in these posts attempting to play this game!! Now that would be interesting!!

Oh ok, thank you for telling me hun... I wasn't watching. I think I just got over excited because of the fact that SOMETHING might actually be happening & they are in bed...

they were training hard early this am till early afternoon off and on, getting drinks and snacks and then back to studying, i soooo hope it helps them in this, I want them to win to see shelly get what is coming to her, I just hated what she did to jordan

Now Jordon....do NOT believe a word that comes out of any S/A/k/P mouths!! No matter how quirky Rachel is stick w/her and ONLY her!!!

After all that Rachel has said and done to prove herself loyal to Jordan, if Jordan even thinks that Rachel isnt, then she deserves to go home....

Archived