Jordan - Week 8/DE Part 2 Nominee & CO-POV Winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan is basically Rachel two weeks ago after Brendon's first eviction...crying.... inconsolable...defeatist....Rachel playing the babysit role Jordan was to her....its kinda funny to see the role reversal....she needs to get it out tonight and by tomorrow be ready to play....she's not out of this by a long shot....

Still havin the piss and moan pity party...A few minutes ago jordo's crying and rachHO reaches over and holds her while looking at the camera mugging it up with a little smirk...Priceless...

Jordo says Why couldn't Danielle just work with us? F'in greed says rachHO...

Guess if Jordan had had week to wait while Jeff was on Block it might have been easier. Yes. The Ball is in her court. She said earlier, however, she never wanted to return. It was all Jeff's idea. She may be better off in the JH at this point.

Jordon's tears have little to do with Jeff being "voted out" per se. She is devastated by Shelly's betrayal. Jordon is too sweet a person to be able to distinguish between real life and BB. Think back to when someone betrayed you, it is a hurt that goes through your heart and into your soul. It was just a few days ago that Shelly was BSing about Jeff and Jordon going down for an LSU game and how much fun they would have. There are those that don't like Jordon or feel she has not done enough in the game but if you could watch her crying while eating her soup then I at least wonder about compassion within the human race.

That's exactly it. The Betrayal to Jordan is worse than Jeff leaving. Hope Shelly's happy with herself. Hope she reads all the hate re: her online. Shelly is now giving Kalia and Porche the same treatment she gave J/J. I would hate to work with someone like Shelly IRW.

Still havin the piss and moan pity party...A few minutes ago jordo's crying and rachHO reaches over and holds her while looking at the camera mugging it up with a little smirk...Priceless...

Jordo says Why couldn't Danielle just work with us? F'in greed says rachHO...

I rarely dissagee wih you cheif,but this is no pissing party, this is a girl who feelings are crushed by a lyin nasty ho shelly, I hate her for hurting Jordan the way she did, she can play the game all she wants but she did not have to go for Jordans juglar, not nice a all, not even in BB realm, and I am damn proud of rachel for reaching out to her fellow sister to htry and soften the blow, plz give credit where credit is due

I do feel bad, like someone mentioned before, that she and Jeff didn't have prep time that he might be leaving. You know..."this might be our last few days together, but I know you can do it," etc. I kind of hate that Brendan and Rachel practically had a whole makeout session, and J/J barely got a hug. :(

The problem for me, now is, I wasn't necessarily hoping for her to win before...I mean, let's share the wealth! BUT now, the only other person I could consider pulling for is Adam. (Maybe even Rachel, if it came to that). Kalia and Porche have been on my nerves since day 1, and I would have happily cheered on Shelly before this week. If Jordan goes home, I think the season's over for me.

I don't begrudge Shelly making a move to play her own game - that is what BB is all about. I just hate that the one person that believed in her 100 percent was the victim. Jordan has that sweetness that just makes it hard for me to watch her be hurt.

She was so hard on herself when she lost the food comp and felt it was her fault her team was on slop I can only imagine how she will beat herself up over losing the final HOH question.

That's exactly it. The Betrayal to Jordan is worse than Jeff leaving. Hope Shelly's happy with herself. Hope she reads all the hate re: her online. Shelly is now giving Kalia and Porche the same treatment she gave J/J. I would hate to work with someone like Shelly IRW.

Yes, this is all a shock! Jordan didn't even know it was a possibility. She is stunned right now. She will regroup! :heart2:

You can't win this game without 1 person you can totally trust. Jordan and Rach only have each other now. I hope they can pull it off but its doubtful. A floater will win and it will be as sickening as when Mike Boogie won.

final 4 are we there yet?

she maybe in somewhat danger if say rachel wins pov

but as a winner of the game it really disappoint me that she has such a defeatist attitude about the game

bb11 her back was against the wall and she pulled out the win

if her social game is as great as "some" tells me she should be fine and able to pull off a few more weeks :animated_bouncy:

Amen...it's scary to think there are people out there who are so cold and detached. Is she evil or insane? or both?

I agree that Jordan was shocked but I think the shock came from realising that her and Jeff are NOT going to win BB. This season I have felt that they are insufferable, and I LOVED them before. Jordan this season has been the ultimate floater. They (Jeff/Jordan) came into the house saying that they just wanted to be able to spend the summer together, but that was not the real reason. I think the reason for the anger was...they already had the money spent in their heads. Perhaps Jordan felt that Jeff would propose if he won the money. I used to think she was really sweet but I think that a bit of her true character came out after Jeff was evicted. This girl has as big a chip on her shoulder about Dani as Dani has about Jeff. She knew she could not compete with Dani in the brain dept. and that people think Dani is a strong player and Jordan just got lucky in her win. I don't think Jordan or Jeff will win America's choice..if they even have one this yea..if they show all the meltdowns from yesterday.

Jordon's tears have little to do with Jeff being "voted out" per se. She is devastated by Shelly's betrayal. Jordon is too sweet a person to be able to distinguish between real life and BB. Think back to when someone betrayed you, it is a hurt that goes through your heart and into your soul. It was just a few days ago that Shelly was BSing about Jeff and Jordon going down for an LSU game and how much fun they would have. There are those that don't like Jordon or feel she has not done enough in the game but if you could watch her crying while eating her soup then I at least wonder about compassion within the human race.

Oh Calicuddle, I so agree with you. People say it's because she is sad about Jeff, but that has nothing to do with it.

final 4 are we there yet?

she maybe in somewhat danger if say rachel wins pov

but as a winner of the game it really disappoint me that she has such a defeatist attitude about the game

bb11 her back was against the wall and she pulled out the win

if her social game is as great as "some" tells me she should be fine and able to pull off a few more weeks :animated_bouncy:

Jordan didn't want to come back. She had no belief that she would win again. She came back for Jeff. Her defeatist attitude is not about the game, but that Shelly was liar all throughout the game and she trusted her.

I do feel bad for Jordan, and was really suprised when she lashed out so fiercly at Shelley, but she felt betrayed. As far as America's favorite juror. still think it wil be J or J, who else. It is a matter of elimination, not choice at this point. None of the others could pull it off, except maybe Adam. All I know, is the feeds are going to be extremely boring, but that usually happens, but not til final 4 at least. Still love BB, and am beginning to realize (after watching over 10 years) that winning BB has very little to do with competitions, knowledge of the game, or "big moves".

I do feel bad for Jordan, and was really suprised when she lashed out so fiercly at Shelley, but she felt betrayed. As far as America's favorite juror. still think it wil be J or J, who else. It is a matter of elimination, not choice at this point. None of the others could pull it off, except maybe Adam. All I know, is the feeds are going to be extremely boring, but that usually happens, but not til final 4 at least. Still love BB, and am beginning to realize (after watching over 10 years) that winning BB has very little to do with competitions, knowledge of the game, or "big moves".

I keep remembering BB1 and how people did play with honesty and integrity. Now it's just about lying, cheating and stealing.

I agree that Jordan was shocked but I think the shock came from realising that her and Jeff are NOT going to win BB. This season I have felt that they are insufferable, and I LOVED them before. Jordan this season has been the ultimate floater. They (Jeff/Jordan) came into the house saying that they just wanted to be able to spend the summer together, but that was not the real reason. I think the reason for the anger was...they already had the money spent in their heads. Perhaps Jordan felt that Jeff would propose if he won the money. I used to think she was really sweet but I think that a bit of her true character came out after Jeff was evicted. This girl has as big a chip on her shoulder about Dani as Dani has about Jeff. She knew she could not compete with Dani in the brain dept. and that people think Dani is a strong player and Jordan just got lucky in her win. I don't think Jordan or Jeff will win America's choice..if they even have one this yea..if they show all the meltdowns from yesterday.

Did you not see Shelly yelling in Jordan's face? What was she supposed to do, hug her? What would you have done?

Guest 6Borders

Jordan needs to get over herself. If she didn't want to come back she should have told Jeff no...there are plenty of other (newbies) out there who want to play Big Brother. I'm sure $25,000 didn't weigh into her decision at all (heavy saarcasm!). If they just wanted to spend the summer together she should have moved closer to Jeff (there are probably plenty of people out there who would have given her a mindless reception job!) or vice versa!

As for Shelly betraying her, Jordan needs to wake up and live in the reality of Big Brother world. What game does she think she is playing...Everybody Loves Jeff & Jordan??? She won her season only because Jeff pulled her along and because everyone hated Natalie, and the J's only made it this far because everyone seemed so "star struck" over "America's Couple" and Jeff was such a bully.

Jordan if you are really so depressed and defeated, pack your bags and hit the button!!

Jordan didn't want to come back. She had no belief that she would win again. She came back for Jeff. Her defeatist attitude is not about the game, but that Shelly was liar all throughout the game and she trusted her.

:animated_bouncy:

Archived