Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

And what...if he votes to keep Danielle he's gonna be at the top of the pole above Danielle, Porsche and Shelly? Right!

Except that 1) Dani will be a target even among that group (idea is that the newbies won't be able to beat her in finals) and

2) Porsche and Shelley are far less threatening in comps than J/J and Rachel.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good that he can sing and do the hair thing while Rome is burning 'round about him. :guitarist: Damm, he is handsome. I'm so glad we got to spend more time with the Prince and Princess. Totally unexpected and a very nice surprise.

You mean the King and Queen as Dani said she would call them out the the chess pieces she stole.

You mean the King and Queen as Dani said she would call them out the the chess pieces she stole.

What the hell does Daniele know? She's a frikken thief, apparently, if what was said is true. :outfitted_pirate: In truth, they are the Duke and Duchess du Grand Frere.

What the hell does Daniele know? She's a frikken thief, apparently, if what was said is true. :outfitted_pirate: In truth, they are the Duke and Duchess du Grand Frere.

I know right, and then bashing rachel saying she stole her nail polish, pot meet kettle

I am just hoping this week in double elimination that the POV competition is the physical one. Last year they switched it up and I felt it cost Brendon dearly as he went home that night. Jeff is more likely to win a physical competition so hopefully the HOH that he is sitting out on is a questions one.

I like the chock-full shows. I like the headlights look in their eyes when they have to scramble and I especially like the stunned looks when the mean person dynamic is extinguished and they realize that someone else has to assume that role. Otherwise, it would be boring. Good luck, Jeff. I am pulling for you, buddy.:guitarist:

well I would love to see Kalia get blasted outta there, for sure,lol, it should be a fun show

Saw Little Jeff was so upset last night that someone would question his integrity :animated_rotfl: Then he shouldnt have said he was going to play with intergrity and then lie/ There is no problem with lying and getting rid of Dani, but he has no right to get mad that Dani told people he told her she would be safe.

Yes Jeff was really hot last night when he found out Shelly is all up on Jordan wanting to make sure she is taking her to F2. Really what has Shelly done in the house to deserve for them to take her to the end? :death:

Jeff was really mad that they questioned his integrity. JMO Jeff and Jordan and I will include Adam have played this game with the most integrity.

Love my Chicago boy Jeff even when he is has a little temper.

There was an earthquake here in Boston. No one hurt though! 5.8

Wow that is huge for Boston. I live in So Ca. next to the San Andreas fault and we have had 6.9 but we are built for it.

Hope everyone is OK. There will be aftershocks so be prepared.

5.8 is a pretty good shaker( I used to live in southern cali,lol) hope everyone is ok

Yes thank you very much guys! it was freaky! I was with my father over my brother's house. I was glad we were together! I am 43. The last one I felt was a much smaller one when I was 18. I was SO surprised! the news is reporting that so far they don't know of any serious injuries! thank goodness

Saw Little Jeff was so upset last night that someone would question his integrity :animated_rotfl: Then he shouldnt have said he was going to play with intergrity and then lie/ There is no problem with lying and getting rid of Dani, but he has no right to get mad that Dani told people he told her she would be safe.

I agree. He played Brendon too by making him think he had his back, while at the same time handing the veto to Adam, and then going along with Dani to back-door him....So, Jeff's integrity is all in his head. I didn't hear him tell Dani that he wouldn't back-door her (others have said he did and I don't doubt it), but he did imply that he and Jordan were willing to work with her when they weren't.

Yes Jeff was really hot last night when he found out Shelly is all up on Jordan wanting to make sure she is taking her to F2. Really what has Shelly done in the house to deserve for them to take her to the end? :death:

Jeff was really mad that they questioned his integrity. JMO Jeff and Jordan and I will include Adam have played this game with the most integrity.

Love my Chicago boy Jeff even when he is has a little temper.

Especially! :animated_bouncy:

I thought this was a double elimination week? When will the peeps Jeff put up be voted off and a new HOH put up? I'm just curious.

As soon as one of Jeff's noms are voted out, the HGs will learn there is another eviction for that night...HOH comp will be a word game(quickie), new HOH will make noms, then quickie veto, then vote to evict second HG...all in a glorious hour... :party_smilie:

Guest 6Borders

Glad to know you are all ok (been checking in with our East Coast friends for the last two hours).

Back to Jeff...love to send him an EQ that he is not all that and a Grodner purse!!

I slept through earthquake in Georgia (it was felt here)...wonder if secret service surrounded Pres. Obama when quake struck on Martha Vineyards' golf course? :flags_unitedstates:

:popcorn:

Archived