Jordan - Week 7

CeCiMom

You obviously do not have the feeds because Jordan does NOT refrain from endless, needless bashing of other and couth enough to be polite in all situations. While all the players bash each other, Jordan is no different, she does more than her fair share. I think so many of you have a "crush" on her, you do not see it but she is no different than the others. You just overlook it.

Jordan says what she thinks but she does not just endlessly go on and on about stuff that is petty abd stupid, you hear what you hear, I hear what I hear and it is not Jordan bashing the way Shelly and the resst of them do

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously do not have the feeds because Jordan does NOT refrain from endless, needless bashing of other and couth enough to be polite in all situations. While all the players bash each other, Jordan is no different, she does more than her fair share. I think so many of you have a "crush" on her, you do not see it but she is no different than the others. You just overlook it.

I understand what you are saying and we are all guilty of that from time to time so why not Jordan? It isn't shocking and we have seen it. When I tell you that I was not a Jordan fan, I really WAS NOT a Jordan fan. Somewhere along the way I came to appreciate some things about her. I am also one of few who does not necessarily believe that she and Jeff will drift off together towards life's sunset but I don't know them personally so what do I know? I think that they are vastly different.

Bottom line for me is that for a variety of reasons (all my own and no crushes, I promise) at this point in time my fave for F3 is Rachel, Jordan and Jeff. If I had a BB crush it was for Brendon until his alleged internet peccadillo(s) and I dropped him. :animated_rotfl:

Yes, I've heard Jordan make comments about others and I don't think ANY HG has gone a season without doing it.......there's a DIFFERENCE between that and spending your ENTIRE DAY just looking to comment on someone else.......when every other comment out of your mouth is about someone else, that's YOUR problem, not theirs.

Jordan just said the sweetest thing, she asked jeff if he wanted her to walk with him and he sais yeah after he runs a few laps, them someone asked Jordan why she was gonna walk with him and she said I want to walk with him because he's my Lover, I love that cause she id not about PDA.

I think what attracks me about J/J is they don't need to put it out there......imagine, it has to be killing them, esp. Jeff.......I think his bad moods come from knowing he's just NOT going to get any until this thing is OVER! But, when you watch, how she always rubs his head or his leg, or whatever.......sometimes, I think that drives Jeff even more crazy, though :animated_rotfl:

and, tonight, how he's working out but looking at her and so concerned because he thinks she looks upset about something......they are so in tune to each other's feelings

Jordan just said the sweetest thing, she asked jeff if he wanted her to walk with him and he sais yeah after he runs a few laps, them someone asked Jordan why she was gonna walk with him and she said I want to walk with him because he's my Lover, I love that cause she id not about PDA.

It was sweet! They are kind of lovey dovey this evening.

62460316.jpg

I think Jordan should have taken some of the money she won last time an gone back to school.Listening to her on the feeds....wow..my 8 year old grand daughter is way smarter then her.It must be an act,I cant believe anyone can be THAT stupid.

lipsrsealed2.gif

Sticks and stones. Not to mention the pot calling the kettle beige.

Sounds like something an 8 year old would say Slim

(mods you know I am just kidding with my buddy Slim.) :hypocrite:

Uh, yeah, I do have the feeds, as I do every year, and I have them on almost constantly, whether I'm sitting and watching or not. Jordan can't hold a candle to the rest of them. K/D/P/S/R all have her beat in the bitching/bashing contest hands down.

Uh, yeah, I do have the feeds, as I do every year, and I have them on almost constantly, whether I'm sitting and watching or not. Jordan can't hold a candle to the rest of them. K/D/P/S/R all have her beat in the bitching/bashing contest hands down.

Jordan is the nicest HG to ever step in the house. :bow:

I was just thinking about one of the main things posted about in here...

Jordon's intellect.

I wonder - if some gentleman landed a job with a multi-million dollar company ...

would he make a better impression with (well educated) Rachel - or - (not so book smart) Jordon when he took her to his first whoo-haa dinner or cocktail party ?

Just wondering.

I was just thinking about one of the main things posted about in here...

Jordon's intellect.

I wonder - if some gentleman landed a job with a multi-million dollar company ...

would he make a better impression with (well educated) Rachel - or - (not so book smart) Jordon when he took her to his first whoo-haa dinner or cocktail party ?

Just wondering.

I always worked to please the wives. Men are easy. Wives not so much. Specific to your question: Rachel is more colorful than Jordan and spangled. Jordan possesses a quieter beauty. Both have sex appeal. Jeez. I dunno. Good question. Companies don't like wives who make waves so probably Jordan.

I just think that Jordan must be one of the sweetest people on this earth. Make no mistake, Jordan is playing the game. She watches, listens and gives quiet suggestions that Jeff and their alliance don't even know that it was her idea. She called out Rachel when it was needed and gave her love and attention after Brendon left the first time. She runs scenarios in her mind. She loves her family and Jeff.

Everyone has their own opinions and I respect them all but I truly don't get the negativity. I try to see her negative qualities and the only thing that she does that gets on my nerves is that she plays with her hair too much (but most of the women in the house do that.)

Jordan is really a natural born sweetheart. I personally like Jordan as a person. As a game player she has no game. What keeps her afloat in the BB house is her alluring personality. I honestly believe that Jordan is a very blessed human being. She doesn't appear to be very smart and she is quite ditzy a lot of the time. When I listen to Jordan speak and explain her logic I am always quite baffled at how idiotic she sounds yet in the end she is right on point. LOL...

My grandfather once said God takes care of Fools and Babys and at the time I laughed and really didn't understand where that statement came from ... But alas Jordan pops on my TV screen and it is all clear to me now that my grandfather was right.

Archived