Jordan - Week 7

CeCiMom

do you have a flashback time marty?? I would love to see that

BB13 August 25, 07:06 p.m. (Cam 3) :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan is such a pretty girl. She looked beautiful tonight with the black hood framing her face made her eyes very blue. I wish her well with this. Not sure she is equipped to handle those mean women. I would probably just take a hike, myself. I'm not big on punishing myself needlessly and no amount of money is that important. She needs to win comps. They don't think that she can. She needs to show them differently. I am glad that she and Rachel have each other.

It pisses me off that people are all "waahhhhh" because Jordan's crying but she's not crying because Jeff's gone but because she feels so betrayed and hurt. Jordan is not the type of person that should be playing this game, it's for people like Danielle, Shelly and Rachel.

It's actually kind of pitiful watching her cry.

Tell you what Jordan--this will make me & you feel better--when you or Shelly head out the door to the jury house, deck the bitch on the way out. Or deck her when you win half a mil--just deck her. =)

Brilliant! Physical violence should always be encouraged when you cant handle the cards you're dealt! That would be SOOO MISCHEVEEEOUS!!!!

You know, in some ways - except that I truly do not like Porches, Cowpie or Sheldon (I find nothing redeeming about them separately or together), I don't think that it was totally fair for them to be thrust into a house with three veteran couple players. Except for nasty Dick leaving - which left the projected dynamics imbalanced, they have done reasonably well, thanks to Cowpie and now - at a very important time - Porches. Daniele did very little to further her group. They helped her way more than she helped them.

Jordan is absolutely alone in this thing and will have to win comps.

I feel bad for Jordan...she said that she only came on the show because Jeff wanted to and that she misses her family. I'm not sure she has it in her to fight...she doesn't care about the money. She feels soooo betrayed by Shelly and told Rachel that she should have listened to her.

Sometimes physical violence is the best answer. LOL just kidding

She's dealing with the cards she was dealt pretty darn well I think.

And no, not mischeeeeeeveous--but it would feel pretty damn good right now. But, as with everything else, this too shall pass.

I feel bad for Jordan...she said that she only came on the show because Jeff wanted to and that she misses her family. I'm not sure she has it in her to fight...she doesn't care about the money. She feels soooo betrayed by Shelly and told Rachel that she should have listened to her.

Agree 100%. I'm sure she's praying for eviction this next week.

I believe that. I hope she goes home and back to her real life and let's Jeff do the same. Enough. Some people are not cut-out for showbiz or its cousins and the object of a bunch of mean HG and viewers and sad to say, my friends, Jordan is an easy target. I wish Jordan the very best. Jeff is tough. Jordan isn't. Say what you will about her but I would bet that she is purely genuine and I have been to some barbecues.

Archived