Jordan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Jordan .. just not a fan of her man. In my dream world, Rachel wins BB and Jordan wins 2nd. Ha. Like that would EVER happen. But hey .. a girl can :party_smilie: in her own mind .. right? :animated_scratchchin:

Jordan and Sheldon talking and they're both spilling their guts - not totally though.

Jordan "I'm not telling you the whole conversation because I won't stoop to their level." In reference to her and Jeff when they had their talk up in the HOH.

Jordan not telling the whole story because she threw Sheldon under the bus and is leaving that part out.

I get Jordan now, she's dumb but not when money is involved, I guess you call that type shrewd. I guess you get smart when you like not working for a living and just go on game shows to win money.

People tend to place beautiful people in pockets according to their own expectations. Jordan has probably been pretty a long time and had to develop survival skills that she holds close. Being beautiful is not always as easy as people think.

People tend to place beautiful people in pockets according to their own expectations. Jordan has probably been pretty a long time and had to develop survival skills that she holds close. Being beautiful is not always as easy as people think.

interesting take I didn't think of...I guess if you are pretty you gotta always watch out for bad folks trying to be a part of you

Do you know all this because you are a beautiful person? Cuz I know this concept is foreign to me! loooooool

-Kyo

interesting take I didn't think of...I guess if you are pretty you gotta always watch out for bad folks trying to be a part of you

Do you know all this because you are a beautiful person? Cuz I know this concept is foreign to me! loooooool

-Kyo

was just gonna tell ya KYO that I am sorry your girl may get evicted, I know how you have rooted for her,

As to the above comment, being female, I do know that the prettier girls always got talked about the most in school, there was always a lot of jealousy which I feel made those pretty girls get talked about more and more mean rumors started then on the plain janes, I mean Dani is gorge and I am sure she has to put up with a lot of jealousy, I've even know bosses where I worked in the past to take out undeserved jealousies on their prettier counter parts, to the extent of pushing them out of promotions, etc

GingerSnap quote: "I guess you get smart when you like not working for a living"

I thought that Jordon holds a job. Correct me if I'm wrong.

(it might not be as important a job as some have... but she works - I'm almost sure)

If I were young and asked to be on there a 2nd time I know I'd be tempted.

Almost 1/2 of the HG's are having their 2nd time around this season.

......on that note - I'll add I was really disappointed when this years TWIST was

announced.. but, I love the Summer experience of BB and hang in there no matter what ! !

(and some years have been almost WORK to get thru)

I get Jordan now, she's dumb but not when money is involved, I guess you call that type shrewd. I guess you get smart when you like not working for a living and just go on game shows to win money.

Yes Jordan has always worked and gone to school off and on. She used her money to buy her mother a house. She still drives her old car and the drivers side door is stuck so she has to get in on the passenger side. She is not a professional game show person. She is real and unaffected as anyone in the house.

Jordan is not about the money. That has been proven. She is young and she will always have her memories of BB and TAR.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hey, maybe that's why Cowpie has a few fans. :animated_rotfl:

I think Jordan should have taken some of the money she won last time an gone back to school.Listening to her on the feeds....wow..my 8 year old grand daughter is way smarter then her.It must be an act,I cant believe anyone can be THAT stupid.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hey, maybe that's why Cowpie has a few fans. :animated_rotfl:

Kalia doesn't have a bad face, it's the body that's a real problem.

Nothing remarkable about Jordan, she's average, pretty, cute (like a 10 yr old) and I'm wondering what type of people posters get to look at on a daily basis to consider her beautiful?

Obviously Jordan isn't articulate at all and it's been previously mentioned that she had a learning disability as a child but that in NO WAY makes her stupid. I'd be willing to bet that her IQ is significantly higher than some posters who come to BB forums. :animated_wave: Unlike most in that BB house, she certainly has sense enough to refrain from endless, needless bashing of others and couth enough to be polite in nearly all situations. I don't see many mental giants in that house and none that carry the social graces that Jordan possesses.

Obviously Jordan isn't articulate at all and it's been previously mentioned that she had a learning disability as a child but that in NO WAY makes her stupid. I'd be willing to bet that her IQ is significantly higher than some posters who come to BB forums. :animated_wave:

I'd bet that too, you definitely need special "coding" to get through some replies. I could swear that some computer keyboards are made without the "period" key too.

Unlike most in that BB house, she certainly has sense enough to refrain from endless, needless bashing of others and couth enough to be polite in nearly all situations. I don't see many mental giants in that house and none that carry the social graces that Jordan possesses.

She's low key on the bashing, but to say she never does it is totally incorrect in my opinion. Also, one needs to feel greatly threatened in the house to describe those behaviors you mentioned and she has been sitting pretty from day one in the house. I'd like to see how she behaves if she actually felt threatened.

:animated_rotfl: I thought Cassie was the best looking. :animated_bouncy:

I thought Cassie had pretty eyes, but I find her far too skinny to be very attractive in my opinion. Despite how much people hate Rachel, I think Rachel, when she doesn't wear a lot of makeup, and dresses nice can be quite pretty. I wish she'd not decided to get SUCH big implants, as I think with a smaller chest, she would look a lot more attractive than she does now. Her extensions, if she has any this season, are much better done this time around, and she looks more natural overall.

I don't think of Jordan as a pretty woman, I think of her as cute though. And frankly, there is nothing wrong with cute. There tends to be 5 categories for woman, Sexy, Pretty, Cute, Plain, Ugly. Jordan is firmly on the "cute" side, Rachel tries hard for sexy, but actually falls more towards pretty when she dresses appropriately. I think of Dani as kind of plain, with a mix of cute.. that being said, she has decent style, so it makes her look better than she would otherwise.

I am a woman, and not bi or gay lol these are just my opinions. Others can feel free to disagree with me.

Also, pretty people get far more advantages in life than those who are not. While they may have to deal with jealousy, and the spite of other girls, ugly people have to deal with malice, because they aren't attractive, and many get picked on just as much if not more. Many people who look more attractive, are paid better, and given far more opportunities than those who are not. Having been poor all of my life, I can tell you that rich people aren't immune to life's problems, but at least they don't have the added stress of the financial strain.

Kalia doesn't have a bad face, it's the body that's a real problem.

Nothing remarkable about Jordan, she's average, pretty, cute (like a 10 yr old) and I'm wondering what type of people posters get to look at on a daily basis to consider her beautiful?

Really?? You do realize that there are probably ppl on here that may be bigger then her so by putting her down because of her size is putting down everyone that size or bigger.

I am sorry but I have friends that are big and I cannot stand when ppl make fun of them for their size. There is 0% need for it.

I am not saying this because I am a fan of Kalia's cause quite frankly I would love to see her out the door. I just don't get why ppl have to attack someones physical appearance. Sorry just putting my 2 cents in.

was just gonna tell ya KYO that I am sorry your girl may get evicted, I know how you have rooted for her,

As to the above comment, being female, I do know that the prettier girls always got talked about the most in school, there was always a lot of jealousy which I feel made those pretty girls get talked about more and more mean rumors started then on the plain janes, I mean Dani is gorge and I am sure she has to put up with a lot of jealousy, I've even know bosses where I worked in the past to take out undeserved jealousies on their prettier counter parts, to the extent of pushing them out of promotions, etc

sorry to hear that for the beautiful people. I guess I am not bad looking but I am no Brad Pitt. I hate to think that people immediately think pretty women have life easy. I guess now that I think back on it I can see it. When I was in the Air Force I remember this stunning women join the ranks. They made her my subordinate and now that I think about it she was CONSTANTLY hounded by the men folk.

sad I think...make no mistake I think Jordan is very pretty and I am in Chicago around beautiful women all the time. My wife is a hottie too and I have seen people taking attempted lewd photos of her and treating her differently

thanks for that take on it FatCat...great post

Also thanks for the consideration of Dani leaving...but this being a Jordan thread Team Blonde will have to shift to their second runner...good luck Jordan

-Kyo

sorry to hear that for the beautiful people. I guess I am not bad looking but I am no Brad Pitt. I hate to think that people immediately think pretty women have life easy. I guess now that I think back on it I can see it. When I was in the Air Force I remember this stunning women join the ranks. They made her my subordinate and now that I think about it she was CONSTANTLY hounded by the men folk.

sad I think...make no mistake I think Jordan is very pretty and I am in Chicago around beautiful women all the time. My wife is a hottie too and I have seen people taking attempted lewd photos of her and treating her differently

thanks for that take on it FatCat...great post

Also thanks for the consideration of Dani leaving...but this being a Jordan thread Team Blonde will have to shift to their second runner...good luck Jordan

-Kyo

well I sure will be rootin with you, cause those other girls in there are not worthy, it will be interesting to see how i plays out thurs, a fun hr for sure

-Kyo

Yes. I am considered beautiful.

Obviously Jordan isn't articulate at all and it's been previously mentioned that she had a learning disability as a child but that in NO WAY makes her stupid. I'd be willing to bet that her IQ is significantly higher than some posters who come to BB forums. :animated_wave: Unlike most in that BB house, she certainly has sense enough to refrain from endless, needless bashing of others and couth enough to be polite in nearly all situations. I don't see many mental giants in that house and none that carry the social graces that Jordan possesses.

You obviously do not have the feeds because Jordan does NOT refrain from endless, needless bashing of other and couth enough to be polite in all situations. While all the players bash each other, Jordan is no different, she does more than her fair share. I think so many of you have a "crush" on her, you do not see it but she is no different than the others. You just overlook it.

Archived