Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

Shameful. Josie is gonna be upset with mommy, she wanted mommy to team up with Jeff & Jordan. Ooops. lol

What upsets me about it, is that she swore her allegiance to J/J from the beginning. Adam turned out to be more worthy than her. As for voting out Jeff because her family needs the money...if her family needs money why on earth is she giving her stipend to her employer??

Shameful.

I know I must have missed something. Why is Shel giving her stipend to her employer?

Also does anyone know if Shel still has Rach's dog hidden somewhere?

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I must have missed something. Why is Shel giving her stipend to her employer?

Also does anyone know if Shel still has Rach's dog hidden somewhere?

If you get paid a salary you can give your stipend to your employer. Kinda like jury duty. I am sure she makes way way way more money then the stipend.

Cassie with probably getting several $100 ,000 a year modeling ,investing wisely and single may be richer :animated_wave:

Probably. I'll bet she is glad she is out of that mess. I am stunned that people believe Shelly and her tales of being a corporate captain. BS. Shelly looks like a barfly.

Sheldon is scum. Not for voting against Jeff but for the bull shit she handed Jordan. Jordan gave Sheldon the call home for cripes sake. Look I'm not a fan of any of the women in that house, but what's right is right. I understand mean, I don't understand cruel. And damn it give the stuffed animals back you friggin' 5 year olds.

Sheldon is scum. Not for voting against Jeff but for the bull shit she handed Jordan. Jordan gave Sheldon the call home for cripes sake. Look I'm not a fan of any of the women in that house, but what's right is right. I understand mean, I don't understand cruel. And damn it give the stuffed animals back you friggin' 5 year olds.

Yeah. Sheldon is bad news indeed.

I picked Shelly to win, liked her game play when she first entered the house.

My feelings have certainly have changer from then....Shelly is 41 years old, and her intergrity is debatle rright now...She clamed she had to play with her intergrity in tack, because of her job and her daughter...Guess what, she did not. She is a self righetous in her own way, telling the HG the right way to play the game....She should have taken her own advice, lying to her alliance, sent her daughter a message, you can lie when it gets you further in life.

She said she had to do it to further herself in the game for her family....I gurantee with her job, she makes above normal salary, and she is not hurting....Just take a look at the home she lives in.

I hope her game plays comes back to bites her, and the public lets her know just what we think of her!!

So very Righteous!!!!!!!!!!

GEEZ Shipp, ITA about the mean......who over 10 does thay?......outside of the game, Jordan really bought what Shelly was selling & from what her own daughter said, she believed Shelly was on J/ side......sp, what do you do when you go back home & your own child sees it's ok to sell ppl out for money.......does anyone wonder why our country is in the shape its in?

I couldn't stand Sheldon since day one and am absolutely am sickened by her at this point. Enough of this lumbering manly piece of shit, she needs to go!

If this is a Shelley/Adam/Porsche/Kalia final four what a boring end of season that will be! In my opinion none of these four deserve the win.

GEEZ Shipp, ITA about the mean......who over 10 does thay?......outside of the game, Jordan really bought what Shelly was selling & from what her own daughter said, she believed Shelly was on J/ side......sp, what do you do when you go back home & your own child sees it's ok to sell ppl out for money.......does anyone wonder why our country is in the shape its in?

I am with you on this. It makes me wonder, sometimes, why I watch. Do you think that it has gotten meaner and meaner over the years? Am I wrong. How naive we were on BB1. I remember people being shocked at Eddie's trash mouth. Seriously.

I couldn't stand Sheldon since day one and am absolutely am sickened by her at this point. Enough of this lumbering manly piece of shit, she needs to go!

If this is a Shelley/Adam/Porsche/Kalia final four what a boring end of season that will be! In my opinion none of these four deserve the win.

ITA--100%!!!

I have never been more disgusted by someone in my entire life. Seriously this girl went from probably my favorite person in that house to someone I despise. I really can't stand her anymore. I can't even stand to look at her and the way she walks around all pompous. She acts like she is so poor and needs money. She has a very good job and lives a good life I am afraid to say. Heck she is in denial herself she just told Porsche she needs the money.

Sorry, but this two faced deceitful woman has stabbed every single person in that house in the back at least once I am sure. I don't get how anyone in their right mind would work for this woman. If I were Jeff I would of exploded in my goodbye speech and said screw being nice.

I have only 2 more wishes for the rest of this season. The first wish is that Jordan never speaks to her again in a nice way and that she is sent home fast.

If she wins HOH this week I will be bailing on this season altogether I think.

did any one see this, I'm confused how did she tape a message to Jeff and Jordan when Jordan is still in the house something does not seem right with this.

I think BB set this video up before everyone entered the house. Shelly said she loved Jeff & Jordan and my bet is they asked everyone to leave a message to their favorite BB players...thats just a guess but I know she said J & J were her favorite players before she knew the twist.

i think that so many of you are right, Shelly definitely sold out her principals out for a paycheck....Hope your family is so very proud of you!

I think virtually EVERYONE that participates in a reality show is guilty of this in one way or the other. Shelly isn't reinventing the wheel here, folks!

i think that so many of you are right, Shelly definitely sold out her principals out for a paycheck....Hope your family is so very proud of you!

Hope her daughter loses her favorite stuffed toy while Sheldon is gone. Mean, you betcha. Cruel no.

She was so fricking upset that she wouldn't win with J/J. Who will take her to final 2? Kalia would pick Porche or Adam. Porche picks Kalia. Adam picks Kalia or Jordan. Jordan picks Rachel or Adam. Rachel picks Adam or Jordan. Shelly still wouldn't make final 2 you damn donkey. Go, Rachel, kick ass in HOH and get rid of this lying scuzzbucket!

I don't understand why anyone believes anyone in the house. It's a game and there is money involved and people will do anything to win that money. I think some look at it as a paid vacation because they have absolutely nothing else to do with their lives, but some really want the money. They're fans, they know the game and plot to win. With that said Sheldon was [acted]enamored with J/J day one and wouldn't you be a little suspicious about her "loyalty" and constant adoration, if that was you? Who tells total strangers, "I love you and blah, blah, blah." Sheldon went on and on at times nauseously of how much she loved them and they ate it up. She was useful to them too, since I don't believe without her they probably wouldn't have lasted this long. She was pivotal in the vet/newbie war to J/J in bringing back lies to turn them against others. I specifically remember a conversation she had with Dani and Dani said she wanted another player out and Shelly marched right upstairs and said Dani said she wanted them out. She never said that. So, Sheldon changed game play and J/J used her as much as she used them. They really thought she was in love with them, god only knows why but in the end she played them.

Yes, she was loved at first because she helped J/J and there were some that actually called out others for ragging on her looks then did a total turn around because she got Jeff out. Everyone loved Dani her season and loved her when she first came in until she turned on J/J. Even in all her craziness, if she was still there to help J/J people here would still love her.

She has said before that she didnt need the money, that if she won she was giving it to her job for allowing her to take off for so long......

She is a real piece of work, and to go get in Jordans face after what she did, like it was Jordan that did something wrong!! I am sooooooo glad that Jordan got right back at her!! Hope Jordan wins this hoh and nominates shelly!! Then watch how she tries to get back in with Jordan then!!

If Shelley wins HOH tonight I'm taking a BB break for a week. :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

She was so fricking upset that she wouldn't win with J/J. Who will take her to final 2? Kalia would pick Porche or Adam. Porche picks Kalia. Adam picks Kalia or Jordan. Jordan picks Rachel or Adam. Rachel picks Adam or Jordan. Shelly still wouldn't make final 2 you damn donkey. Go, Rachel, kick ass in HOH and get rid of this lying scuzzbucket!

That is the good side, I don't see Sheldon making finals because I don't see anyone taking her to final 2. :party_smilie:

She has said before that she didnt need the money, that if she won she was giving it to her job for allowing her to take off for so long......

She is a real piece of work, and to go get in Jordans face after what she did, like it was Jordan that did something wrong!! I am sooooooo glad that Jordan got right back at her!! Hope Jordan wins this hoh and nominates shelly!! Then watch how she tries to get back in with Jordan then!!

That's another reason they all thought she was there for the party because she kept telling them she didn't need the money. In their greediness, they all think they need it more than someone else so they turned a blind eye to her. I think she also lied about that. Unless she's seeking fame, the only reason she would be there is for the money. No one can't deny that she didn't act like a desparate person in all her actions.

Was Shelly suppose to remain loyal to Jeff and Jordan so much that they end up winning the game and Shelly walks out with nothing? Let's be real. That's not the name of the game. You do what you can whenever you can to WIN. At least she hasn't stuck to Jeff's game plan so much that it would work against her in the end. Adam couldn't think for himself if he tried. He was such a chicken to go against Jeff not realizing if he stayed on that path he would lose the game.

This game has mostly been about A type personalities going after one another to be evicted while the B type personalities float through the game. They all say they want to get rid of the floaters but in the end they don't. It is what it is, lol

If Shelley wins HOH tonight I'm taking a BB break for a week. :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

That is the good side, I don't see Sheldon making finals because I don't see anyone taking her to final 2. :party_smilie:

Shelly has pretty much back stabbed everyone at one time or the other in the house. I don't know how anyone could trust her. That said I agree I will be taking a break as well.

Archived